Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

An Open Letter To Mikel Obi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Open Letter To Mikel Obi (35763 Views)

Twitter Reactions To Mikel Obi's Brilliant Display Against Crystal Palace / A Tribute To Mikel Obi - The Irreplaceable Chelsea Midfielder / Is Joel Obi Related To Mikel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by justi4jesu(f): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mikel Obi the Snail

You are a disappiontment..

Yours Faithfully

My open letter

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by equlibrium(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Orikinla(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
HMM.

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
dontjealousme: Let us face it the disgrace of Nigeria football was Babatunde, the dude could not play a match without injury. Name one match Nigeria played at the world cup without dude getting injury time out?

He was so incompetent he had to use his hand to deflect a shot heading to the goal post. That incompetent dude cost us all the match.
your head correct so?

Babatunde was one of our best players and if not for Mr. Shot-taker, Onazi, we would've still had his immense talent.

The only disgrace we had in the WC was Yobo, crucify him and everyone leave Mikel alone. Is he God?

10 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Snoggy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
zeelo2014: Every player once had a low moment in their career.
That's not an excuse...
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by victorazy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: wetin do me? Has the guy not been crucified enough?

What did he do wrong to deserve all of this? Did he pull a Suarez? Did he sscore OG? Doesn't it take 11 people to kick a ball? Why not sacrifice the other 10? Na only Mikel waka come Brazil?

U would have been hapi if it was Tonto Dikeh or Ini Edo we're critizising here.
Anyway nice pic u have dia, but remember;
"Mike na woman anus"
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
victorazy:

U would have been hapi if it was Tonto Dikeh or Ini Edo we're critizising here.
Anyway nice pic u have dia, but remember;
"Mike na woman anus"
wetin I dey find for Tonto or Ini Edo threads?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Thismayor: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
if mikel wasn't in form 4ds world cup. we nid nt 2blame him. ds guy was dier 4us during confederation cup,anyway Ronaldo self Bleep up for ds tournament.
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by LEXYCOM: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmm, I beg I have a question, pls when will NEPA bring light in my area....e don reach 3days we never get light...........finally, I beg who be Mikel?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by dontjealousme: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: your head correct so?
Babatunde was one of our best players and if not for Mr. Shot-taker, Onazi, we would've still had his immense talent.
The only disgrace we had in the WC was Yobo, crucify him and everyone leave Mikel alone. Is he God?

Abeg, i dey like to lay blame where it belongs

Y did the eagle lose the match against France?

Own goal by Yobo and Enyeama mistake allowed two goals, abi no be true?

Name one match Babatunde played without injury time-out in the world cup.

no waste time, i dey wait.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Tval(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
This thing is getting much, there is nothing new to write against him again.

Una want make he b una Neymar, James, Messi or Muller?
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by victorazy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: wetin I dey find for Tonto or Ini Edo threads?

That was my point....
The gravity of jealousy among you ladies.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by vislabraye(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hermanie: There is no amount of evidence or DNA's that will make me accept that this guy is part of this our human race. Never in my life have i seen someone so slow, so un-committed, so unserious, so complacent. This doesn't surprise me a bit, but what keeps me wandering is how this guy is been hyped.

Surprisingly, he was nominated for the last African player of the year when i personally know guys alot better than him. Please guys tell me why Mikel should be a contender for that award when there are players like; Aubameyang (Gabon,Dortmund), Ayew, Moses, or better still our own goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama.

Even if we say its his position that limits him, can we still compare him with Pauinho, Gustavo, Xabi alonso, Khedira or even Barcelona's Sergio Busquets.

Bottom line is that Mikel is the biggest disappointment in this Nigeria's current crop of players.
. Tell some people on this forum Mikel is a flop, they'll start showing you his match statistics.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by safarigirl(f): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
dontjealousme:

Abeg, i dey like to lay blame where it belongs

Y did the eagle lose the match against France?

Own goal by Yobo and Enyeama mistake allowed two goals, abi no be true?

Name one match Babatunde played without injury time-out in the world cup.

no waste time, i dey wait.
I no even understand wetin you write so.

All my own be say Babatunde was one of our best players in Brazil

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by passionate88: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
I talk am since say Mikel na pant, but as usual Chelsea fanatics nearly skin mua alive... Than God say the scales dn begin fall from pimples eyes grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
victorazy:

That was point....
The gravity of jealousy among you ladies.
jealous of who? Me wey be active participant for sexiest black women thread na who dey jealous women?

I'm not a fan of either of those women so you won't find me on their threads. Maybe Genevieve, Rita and Stephanie Okereke, those are who I can talk about
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by mki: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mikel has done enough for his country, Nigeria already. What have you ever done for your country? It's not enough to sit in your house and type rubbish. Lace your boots and take his place.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by vislabraye(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Thismayor: if mikel wasn't in form 4ds world cup. we nid nt 2blame him. ds guy was dier 4us during confederation cup,anyway Ronaldo self Bleep up for ds tournament.
. Did U see what a half fit Ronaldo do?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by greall1: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
no

nairawallcom: [size=15pt]You can now post ads and list your business without getting banned, sell anything ranging from services to computers,phonea and all sort..you can also post any news happening within your location [/size]... visit www.nairawall.com to Regisiter and post for [size=16pt]FREE[/size]

follow us @nairawall
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Norajones(f): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oh! Lord of Messi what is wrong with Mikel?,play ball you no play,pass ball you no pass,,score goal you no score,Bite person you no bite.na wa ooh

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by BRAV0O(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Like I use to say, chelsea /mourino are those responsible for mikel unproductive game tactics, smh for him seriously!
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by dontjealousme: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: I no even understand wetin you write so.

U no sabi read again? I don commot here, Safari i thought u where a football expert but u don fall my hand. Babatunde indeed and u wonder how Nigeria crashed out of the world cup?

If Babatunde that can't play a full match is the best Nigeria can produce for the world cup. What are ur Nigeria chances against players like Messi?

Fast exit from the world stage. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by victorazy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: I no even understand wetin you write so.

YES no doubt but he lack determination, he is not a good material.
Imagine a player faking his injury, clamoring for his substitute why most players will cry to continue unless badly injured, the guy fall my hand. Player wey shot dey break hand grin I never see dat one b4 cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Thierryhenry(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: wetin do me? Has the guy not been crucified enough?

What did he do wrong to deserve all of this? Did he pull a Suarez? Did he sscore OG? Doesn't it take 11 people to kick a ball? Why not sacrifice the other 10? Na only Mikel waka come Brazil?

Anyone who can't get over our exit needs to get a life. This is what happens when Nigerian government refuses to provide jobs, one jobless mofo that breaks palm kernel for a living will come here with borrowed BB to type nonsense about a man that has a proper job and is earning his pay.

Anybody beefing Mikel should go and give birth to our next number 10 or go buy soccer boot. Ogini?
hmmm...shey you are a girl? Do girls stuffs, let men that know football discuss fotball. Is clearly you dnt understand what's been discussed here..SMH

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
zzz

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Sammywalex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
His bench seat at Chelsea nw has a belt <customizd seatbelt>!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
zz

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mikel Obi by victorazy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Thierryhenry: hmmm...shey you are a girl? Do girls stuffs, let men that know football discuss fotball. Is clearly you dnt understand what's been discussed here..SMH

If na Tonto Dikeh or Ini Edo now, na she go lead the beefing line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund / 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool / "The Funds Spended Were Properly Spended" - Solomon Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.