Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65677 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oahray: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: this is the most annoying post ever. You ni, if i meet ya ex, i'll congratulate her for not dating you anymore. How can you take everything you bought for her because you're not dating her anymore? Are you a man or a boy? Even a boy, won't do this, are you a baby? #sighs. If i can mesmerise you i'll put you in a very wicked friendzone.
grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Xano(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: You are in the friendszone when you love this girl, spend time with her, give her stuffs, help her out, you serve as her Special Adviser, she gives you all the attention and she "confides" in you. She calls you nice names(not sweet) and gives you cool compliment.. like.. "ggrin dear, you are the best guy in the world" "I wish all men are like you". You love her and want to date her BUT she ONLY likes you and doesn't have any romantic feelings for you. At the same time she enjoys your company but NO Intimacy nor kiss...

Friendzoned guys are Very loyal and possess these qualities...

LOL true
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra: What the hell
One can still be fuccking a guy she friendzoned undecided kiss undecided undecided.Some people just wants something special than s.exxxx,if they can't get it,they still feel friendzone.

Am ok with this one! grin

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: this is the most annoying post ever. You ni, if i meet ya ex, i'll congratulate her for not dating you anymore. How can you take everything you bought for her because you're not dating her anymore? Are you a man or a boy? Even a boy, won't do this, are you a baby? #sighs. If i can mesmerise you i'll put you in a very wicked friendzone.
na you sabe...
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's just friends with benefits.

Then there's fĂșck buddies, which are not friends at all lol
Make me your fvck buddy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oahray: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
sexylogan:

The problem is that one day she will call you to tell you the best news!

She's getting married!!! And she wants her best friend (the friendzoned guy) to be her "Maid" of Honour!!! grin grin grin

FRiend zone my A$$
hahaha...

This thread funny gan!

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
brothers: angry if i hear? Make we friend zone nah , i go just put valium for your coke you dey mad
brother I support this 100%

I say I love you...you dey rumble reply for mouth ,dey give me hope, dey use my emotions dey jog....ah God punish u

5 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
It hasn't come to this ma'am
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: That is "S*x-zone" or fvck zone cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love this Zone walahi grin grin

You will seriously hate this zone if you are in love cheesy
It's te worst I tell you,although for the weak hearts.When a guy/ gurl who loves you know its about thes.exx.and the fact he is always available,it hurts like hell.For example,she have a serious man out of town,she got this introvert who is inlove,she spents time with him cos he is available to do her little biddings,"honey please when coming,can you stop by and get me so so so and so,don't worry about the dough,I will pay back(some might feel bad cos this),"Hon,please I am Hot o,please come over,bring condom and a bottleof wine","sweery,I dey salon,please I need your help,I left my keys under the rug,please help take my laundry to that drycleaner near the house"Then one day,"Baby please no calls,my bf is around,let me do grin the calling ok. grin

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
FRIEND ZONE!?

HELLLLLLL NO!

very unfair EMOTIONAL TOTURE!!! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alright, no one asked, but here's my experience with friend-zoning:

If I know a guy is into me, I don't "befriend" him. It's uncomfortable and cruel!

e.g. This guy, let's call him X, invited me for drinks once. I thought we were going to catch up and talk, but it quickly became clear that he wanted some *whistle*. When I figured it out, I said I was tired and went home. Then next morning, I paid him my half of what he spent the night before (I only had my debit card and he tricked me into letting him pay). Then I didn't text him again. We're cool, but we don't pretend like we're friends.

Now that I think about it, it would be hard for me to friend zone someone, as I hate confrontation. I'd just exit stage right as soon as it became obvious.

6 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by sexylogan(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
I am shocked from the replies of babes on this thread that they don't see

anything wrong in Friend-zoning guys

DIARIS GOD OH!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by gohome: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
shocked

9 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: this is the most annoying post ever. You ni, if i meet ya ex, i'll congratulate her for not dating you anymore. How can you take everything you bought for her because you're not dating her anymore? Are you a man or a boy? Even a boy, won't do this, are you a baby? #sighs. If i can mesmerise you i'll put you in a very wicked friendzone
Ehen so you do know friend zone is a very wicked place to be
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

It's te worst I tell you,although for the weak hearts.When a guy/ gurl who loves you know its about the s.exx.and the fact he is always available,it hurts like hell.For example,I have a serious man out of town,I got this introvert who is inlove,I spent time with him cos he is available to do my little biddings,"honey please when coming,can you stop by and get me so so so and so,don't worry about the dough,I will pay back(some might feel bad cos this),"Hon,please I am Hot o,please come over,bring condom and a bottleof wine","sweery,I dey salon,please I need your help,I left my keys under the rug,please help take my laundry to that drycleaner near the house"Then one day,"Baby please no calls,my bf is around,let me do grin the calling ok. grin

Hmm. That's pretty messed up, girl.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by JoeCutie(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: what is FriendZONE?
All those guys you are "just friends" with, but still buy you 'Mishai', recharge cards, food in school, small small goodies etc are in a particular planet & this planet is called the 'FriendZone'. But then all the beigns in this planet are all silly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Not long I just saved one of my friends from being friendzoned. This guy goes crazy anytime this lady calls him 'Dear'; he gave her most of his medicine/surgery textbooks. I tried to awaken the poor dude senses but he refused thinking one day this Girl will fall for him. This lady visited my guy oneday and came with another dude, dont know if its her boyfriend sha; but what could have prompted the lady to come with another guy? Na so my friend vex oo. Thank God He has learnt his lessons but unfortunately the deed had been done, the textbooks cannot be collected again. #Team SayNoToFriendZone

7 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: tai maychornu

''feelings for him'' that will never turn to love in the next 10yrs.
i na aro nro. U still get too much igbo man mentality. I prefer relationships which are rooted in friendship. That's my only reason i can place a guy in friendzone, to study him before saying yes. And i can't place someone or a guy in friendzone, if i have someone already. Though some guys deh use them hands put themselves for friendzone. My ex was my best friend. And our relationship lasted for 3yrs before he found out we weren't made for each other, and till now, getting in another is becoming a problem. So when i posted that a girl who usually places someone in friendzone, can have feelings for him, i meant it.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by BRAV0O(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
What a thread grin

3 Likes

barcanista: Make me your fvck buddy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha sorry I don't do that anymore. Serious boyfriend, in love.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by lafuria1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya: Alright, no one asked, but here's my experience with friend-zoning:

If I know a guy is into me, I don't "befriend" him. It's uncomfortable and cruel!

e.g. This guy, let's call him X, invited me for drinks once. I thought we were going to catch up and talk, but it quickly became clear that he wanted some *whistle*. When I figured it out, I said I was tired and went home. Then next morning, I paid him my half of what he spent the night before (I only had my debit card and he tricked me into letting him pay). Then I didn't text him again. We're cool, but we don't pretend like we're friends.

Now that I think about it, it would be hard for me to friend zone someone, as I hate confrontation. I'd just exit stage right as soon as it became obvious.

Amazing , you are indeed a nice person and you did well because you won't feel you owe anybody anything.

What you did is what I expect most ladies to do. If you know you won't roll along with a guy, don't pay him much attention

5 Likes

lynpetra:

It's te worst I tell you,although for the weak hearts.When a guy/ gurl who loves you know its about the s.exx.and the fact he is always available,it hurts like hell.For example,I have a serious man out of town,I got this introvert who is inlove,I spent time with him cos he is available to do my little biddings,"honey please when coming,can you stop by and get me so so so and so,don't worry about the dough,I will pay back(some might feel bad cos this),"Hon,please I am Hot o,please come over,bring condom and a bottleof wine","sweery,I dey salon,please I need your help,I left my keys under the rug,please help take my laundry to that drycleaner near the house"Then one day,"Baby please no calls,my bf is around,let me do grin the calling ok. grin
Hahahha The bold will only hurt the introvert and weak cheesy cheesy cheesy. Its Such zone that Barcanista prefers grin grin grin And I see absolutely nothing wrong there as "the guy will be enjoying some services". Unlike the friendzone!

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by dre11(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: eeyaaah... Sorry, at least I am not married. I know guys friendzone too but unlike girls, guys will let you know explicitly that they are into someone and it is usually the girls that put themselves in the "substitute seat" and hope that he considers her. My Dear "friendzone" is not worth it a bit.

I'm Single tho smiley smiley

shockedshocked
the gods have a way of making their intentions know to their subjects
i see u oooo
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sanchez01: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Well for me, the problem is with guys who cannot open up and are scared to say what's on their mind. Girls that get zoned... Well, they know better grin
For those asking what 'Friendzone' is... I hope these pictures explain better...

[img]http://www.92citifm.ca/files/friend-zone-26.jpg[/img]
[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Friend+Zone.+Thumbs+up+if+you+think+its+time+to_22ea18_3087957.jpg[/img]

Credits: Google Images

8 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
PiperAlpha: Not long I just saved one of my friend from being friendzoned. This guy goes crazy anytime this lady calls him 'Dear'; he gave her most of his medicine/surgery textbooks. I had to awaken the poor dude senses but he refused thinking one day this Girl will fall for her. This lady visited my guy oneday and came with another dude, dont know if its her boyfriend; but what would have prompted the lady to come with another guy? Na so my friend vex oo. Thank God He has learnt his lessons but unfortunately the deed had been done, the textbooks cannot be collected again. #Team SayNoToFriendZone

Chai! Poor guy. undecided
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by brothers(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: brother I support this 100%

I say I love you...you dey rumble reply for mouth ,dey give me hope, dey use my emotions dey jog....ah God punish u

angry you be confirmed bros jare friendzone no even dey my dictionary
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Hmm. That's pretty messed up, girl.

Yea it is.People do that and I think its the worst type of friend zoning.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by angela98(f): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
I love this trend. Guys keep posting its helping me to know your secrets. I dey learn experience. Oh really na so una be? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
JoeCutie: All those guys you are "just friends" with, but still buy you 'Mishai', recharge cards, food in school, small small goodies etc are in a particular planet & this planet is called the 'FriendZone'. But then all the beigns in this planet are all silly. undecided
lol, if i can see a guy in nigeria that will do that when in friendzone, as you guys put it, then i don't mind proposing to him myself to marry me.

5 Likes

BRAV0O: What a thread grin

Why pretending? This thread is solely for guys like you. Feel Free. grin

3 Likes

MissMeiya:

Hahaha sorry I don't do that anymore. Serious boyfriend, in love.
You may reconsider cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
PiperAlpha: Not long I just saved one of my friend from being friendzoned. This guy goes crazy anytime this lady calls him 'Dear'; he gave her most of his medicine/surgery textbooks. I had to awaken the poor dude senses but he refused thinking one day this Girl will fall for her. This lady visited my guy oneday and came with another dude, dont know if its her boyfriend; but what would have prompted the lady to come with another guy? Na so my friend vex oo. Thank God He has learnt his lessons but unfortunately the deed had been done, the textbooks cannot be collected again. #Team SayNoToFriendZone
why do ladies do these things?

save a brother the torture: hit the nail on the head...tell him u're are not and can never be interested.

NO WONDER SOME OF EM ARE GANGBANGED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.