Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65680 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by clemzo101(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
If u ask me to be frienzoned is worse dan hell fire ooo, I was once locked up in such a cell for months, she will visit me amost everyday, her boyfriend will be calling her while she's in my house, na so I just dey mumu myself, she go dey beg me for things and I dey happy to buy her things. Very sweet babe ehn, na so I go just dey imagine things for my head anytime she dey with me but I can't do anything. She will be telling me about she and her boyfriend's quarrel wetin be my own dere, she will just be telling me how she visited her boyfriend in his family house and spent 3 days. When I was tayad I started avoiding her, if she calls dat she want to come to my place I will tell her I'm not around, na just bb friends we be now. Funny enough my friends and neighbors thought I was fucking her , till today dey don't believe me wen I tell dem nothing happened btw us.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by prettiest1(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
snadguy007:

i'm okay...been a while...watsup with u
Yea. All is well.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by jauntty: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Here is a song by LUTHER VANDROSS DEDICATED to all those in the friendZone titled " If I didn't know better "....here some lil lyrics frm da song.........And I wonder what kind of man is he
The one who you say is your lover
Who you insist takes care of you under the covers
And who is there for you and loves you like no other
Then you kiss and tell me that you love me like a brother
[CHORUS]
If I didn’t know better
I’d think that you were mine, you’re with me all the time
If I didn’t know better
I’d swear we’re more than friends, you’re touching me again
If I didn’t know better
I’d think we were in love.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by snadguy007(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2014
prettiest1: Yea. All is well.

alrite....enjoy ur day
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by pickabeau1: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
They even created the Foodzone

Choi...Boyz don suffer

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by AfricanApple(f): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
barcanista: Which mamas? I've been Mama-less for 8 years now angry. I am on and off here. If you won't mind drop a PM so we can keep in touch.
i would prefer u drop me ur mail
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by AfricanApple(f): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
barcanista! alert coming in
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
AfricanApple: barcanista! alert coming in
I didn't see your alert babe
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
brothers: angry if i hear? Make we friend zone nah , i go just put valium for your coke you dey mad
Laf don make my belle get 66 packs ooooooooooooooooooooo
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by happykidArotiba(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Hahahha The bold will only hurt the introvert and weak cheesy cheesy cheesy. Its Such zone that Barcanista prefers grin grin grin And I see absolutely nothing wrong there as "the guy will be enjoying some services". Unlike the friendzone!
if d gal u love is in a relationship wah do u do?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
happykidArotiba: if d gal u love is in a relationship wah do u do?
If na me o, I will not bother myself to be on waiting list. She either quits and date me or I quit the whole thing.
But if she give me bleep I won't reject grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
makarios911: The whole dynamics of the "friendzone" tingy is difficult to unravel. I think it demonic even.
Met this chic, afta the usual getting to know eachoda, she locked me up in the zone, n she did it so skillfull I didnt even know I had gotten in (and I even wear seat belt sef) , she tells me all the usual friendzone sweeties then I introduced her to one of my buddies n he shagged her barely 24hours after dey met! he dumpes her a few days afterwards she comes running back to me, by that time my eye don clear. I tell am to eida allow me cut my share or stay her lane. I nor be special adviser.

Guy you no dey go church oh! I laughed silly at this post...
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by makarios911: 3:16am On Oct 01, 2014
og2711:

Guy you no dey go church oh! I laughed silly at this post...

Guy no b my fault ooh. U know since my last post, my friend don settle wit d chic, chop am majorly then dump am again meanwhile I neva see color of bra! Isnt dat devilish! Me wen start the whole process? Once u enta d zone, yur chances of scoring is almost non existent.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by joe17: 3:16am On Oct 05, 2014
makarios911:

Guy no b my fault ooh. U know since my last post, my friend don settle wit d chic, chop am majorly then dump am again meanwhile I neva see color of bra! Isnt dat devilish! Me wen start the whole process? Once u enta d zone, yur chances of scoring is almost non existent.
So true. Sadly, I av been there:- **covers face**
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by xdos(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
,they never born the lady that will friendzone ME.
one week if i don't see the benefits am out!!! i can never spend anything more than 1000 on any chick without flying on her Aero!
Poverty talking (no offense) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.