Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes (60963 Views)

Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Pastor Bakare On Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by rusher14: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Uhnmmm, another iidiot, well i have no choice lemme answer u. Tinubu is a muslim and perhaps i admire muslims who give alms, giving i islam is a plus also. Thank God for people like late Arisekola, late Saraki and the rest.

Man, you don't have to be a giver to be successful.

Not everyone that wins the lottery is a good person. Neither are all the sportsmen with lucrative contacts tithers or givers.

But I understand where you are coming from, the incessant sermon of fear, has been preached so much it now is indubitable to those that shiver.

As a matter of choice being of a generous nature myself, I find myself giving. But for one to compel the other with doom, poverty, pestilence and all the travails of the world if less generous or a non-tither is to make mockery of the Human race and the skewed nature of wealth distribution.

I know this would not seat well with you, how could it? when it is quite contrary to the very sermon the pimped-out 'pastor' with his suave persona peddles.

He now can afford his Learjet replete with premium seats whilst keeping you in the back row of the 'House of God' admonishing you to bring more or everlasting doom awaits you.

You are free to think as you wish but for a well-traveled man who has witnessed wealth and poverty, far and near amongst the Godly and the wicked i can only say wealth is not the preserve of any.

2 Likes

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by cold(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

ROTFL
Selling my religion?
Am not d one who created the topic, i only commented, lol @ ur last word.
Christianity has being in existence before our fathers were born, and it will be even after we've gone..so y will i sell it, dat idea neva crossed my mind. I think u sound defeated, and u i can sense envy in u. We dont know each oda, and am not sure we can eva cross path, so?

U said they are not christians, so what are they?

Perhaps, if u had taken time to read well, i was talking about giving to charity more, am more concerned abt giving either as a tithe, offering, charity, but ure so dumb and so eager to run me down dat u couldnt even assimilate properly.
Poor u.

Once more, christianity can never be sold to anyone,its a religion of peace, not a religion dat forces people to believe they are d best, neither does it kidnap people to start forcin innocent children to read Quaran only to send to youtube &. Co

Sweetie, i bet u dont wanna go down dat line with me, av seen in 30 yrs of my xposure, i tell u, ure just a child play.

cool
Sound defeated? You got jokes. Do you ever wonder why so many people are turning to Atheism and agnosticism? They're starting to see the fraud that Christianity is. I was once like you. Doling out my hard earned cash to con men who sold me false hope of an afterlife with a sky daddy. Screaming at the top of my voice and gyrating like a morôn. Walking around with tags like 'born again' & 'prayer warrior',touching TV screens to receive the blessings (face palm). On a quiet night whilst praying fervently,ferociously and vociferously like the prayer warrior I usually am, it hit me...I've been talking to myself. I broke away from the delusion in spite of desperate pleas,veiled threats of ostracization and outright threats of burning in hell for all eternity. I never looked back and i'm so much better for it today. Holding my own and not depending on some sky daddy to determine my existence. Unfortunately,sheeples like you are far too gone to be emancipated. I feel for you though.
If you want to talk about the history of Christianity and the fraud perpetrated by this odious religion,I'm your man. You don't have an inkling of what you're practicing because like a sheeple,thinking is hard

1 Like

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by drstone1: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
drstone1:

Remember d words of our Lord Jesus Christ when he said, "it is more blessed to give than to receive" except of course if you choose to rob others!
You give your way out of poverty.
What a contradiction you may say!
Remember d grace of d Macedonian churches who were enmpowered to give even beyoind their ability n d blessing they attracted.
In giving how do yu give n what do you give and to whom do you give.
Something are only meant for d spiritually discerning in order to see d kingdom. For it is those who hear d word n understnd Not, that are prime targets for Satan to defraud. So go get understanding about Giving!!!!!

Think on this. Its a freebie if yu canb catch it. You give UPWard, to go up. You give down to stop your way downward. For without contradiction- the lesser is blessed by the Greater.
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by Bigsteveg(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
cold:
Sound defeated? You got jokes. Do you ever wonder why so many people are turning to Atheism and agnosticism? They're starting to see the fraud that Christianity is. I was once like you. Doling out my hard earned cash to con men who sold me false hope of an afterlife with a sky daddy. Screaming at the top of my voice and gyrating like a morôn. Walking around with tags like 'born again' & 'prayer warrior',touching TV screens to receive the blessings (face palm). On a quiet night whilst praying fervently,ferociously and vociferously like the prayer warrior I usually am, it hit me...I've been talking to myself. I broke away from the delusion in spite of desperate pleas,veiled threats of ostracization and outright threats of burning in hell for all eternity. I never looked back and i'm so much better for it today. Holding my own and not depending on some sky daddy to determine my existence. Unfortunately,sheeples like you are far too gone to be emancipated. I feel for you though.
If you want to talk about the history of Christianity and the fraud perpetrated by this odious religion,I'm your man. You don't have an inkling of what you're practicing because like a sheeple,thinking is hard

Its obvious uve had it rough with life, so sorry bro..it happens, i had to go check ur profile and saw some odd topics by u such as "What Does God Do For A Living?........i couldnt just help but say a word of prayer.

It is well bro
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by Bigsteveg(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
rusher14:

Man, you don't have to be a giver to be successful.

Not everyone that wins the lottery is a good person. Neither are all the sportsmen with lucrative contacts tithers or givers.

But I understand where you are coming from, the incessant sermon of fear, has been preached so much it now is indubitable to those that shiver.

As a matter of choice being of a generous nature myself, I find myself giving. But for one to compel the other with doom, poverty, pestilence and all the travails of the world if less generous or a non-tither is to make mockery of the Human race and the skewed nature of wealth distribution.

I know this would not seat well with you, how could it? when it is quite contrary to the very sermon the pimped-out 'pastor' with his suave persona peddles.

He now can afford his Learjet replete with premium seats whilst keeping you in the back row of the 'House of God' admonishing you to bring more or everlasting doom awaits you.

You are free to think as you wish but for a well-traveled man who has witnessed wealth and poverty, far and near amongst the Godly and the wicked i can only say wealth is not the preserve of any.

Uhnnnnnmmmmmm, go over and read, think about, digest, examine critically, my comments and lets talk better.

Thank u
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by cold(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Its obvious uve had it rough with life, so sorry bro..it happens, i had to go check ur profile and saw some odd topics by u such as "What Does God Do For A Living?........i couldnt just help but say a word of prayer.

It is well bro
Sorry bro,the joke is on you. Your god is pretty much useless. In fact,as useless as a used condom. In the words of Ifeness 'everyone should learn to say 'fukc god'every now and then'

1 Like

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by jaytee01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
winner01: it is never true stupid... Don't allow someone to feed u trash without trying to find out yourself....
You brainwashed fool , I politely asked for the true position of things in church or is it company and you come online to post rubbish. Are you mad?
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by nelajayi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Like seriously, trained in defending tithe?is that a new course of study?mehn, that's the best expression i've read today;you too much!
So we're waiting for you guys with PhD in Tithology or what do we call it grin grin grin
jnrbayano: Ghen ghen!!!

Wait for them to return from church.

These people are trained in defending tithe even to death. cheesy
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Superstar007:

I didn't see the part where you stated that Bill Gates paid tithes to a Pastor.

Would you say Mark Zuckerberg(an atheist) is experiencing financial hardship because he doesn't pay tithes to a pastor?

Its one thing to help the needy and another thing entirely to pay 10% of your salary to a pastor because you want to be rich(i.e escape from financial hardship).

Q.E.D
OK. It's Alright. I can't change your views on these things. Let's move on.
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by drstone1: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
drstone1:

Why d brouhaha on Tithes?
Seems you can't be Blessed without attracting Envy!!!!!!
Some 30yrs back-the mere fact you tell ur family or friends that yu have decided to follow Christ will attract their sympathy because ur christianity is deemed as being the result of failure in life. It was meant for the less than average. Infact poverty and beggarliness was suppose to show how pious you are.
And so the saying, as POOR as a CHURCH rat. This is backed by mainstream orthodox christian theology who saw saintliness only from the poor n sick lazarus point of view. The man was a beggar n sick in life and after having being tortured thru life- he made paradise. It is their esteemed opinion that yu take d whole n give me only Jesus. Iam satisfied. The reality is dat it only a matter of time before yu m$eet this. Individuals joinin cults like d ogboni etc,engaging in prsotitution, selling their souls\family\generations to d hold of demonic forces and being lured to other religions in order to be relevant n hbreak from d evil cycle of poverty. POVErTY is a Curse and it is SPIRITUALy inflicted. And it is one of the EVILs that JESUS died to redeem us from.

When idahosa first invited his mentor to his poverty stricken qurter and enter his house- the man refused. I think that was Oral Roberts. He called him out and said kneel down here. And pronounced BOldly, from this day, I curse d root of poverty in your life. It has bEen a different story for christianity in Nigeria.
We have moved from asking for foreign support to actually pouring in millions to support the work of the gospel all over the world without d support of western nations or arab oil money. And it has been with finesse.
The scripture, thou shall lend to Nations is a practical reality today, check out d best schools,hospitals and support for charities in d world, most are not from governments but church organisations! In particular-Nigerian Churches.
And they have taking it to yet higher levelss, not juust by foot of man, tire of cars but also taking it on eaglewings of aircraft and Satan is all out to mis inform and generate envy.I am not surprised at d terrorism, misinformation d darkness will want to employ to stifle the move of God.it will all fizzle out n God will yet be more glorified in ALL nations by our Hands!

1 Like

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by temitope28(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote
author=bigass]Oyedepo and the likes are thieves. they are robbing
you,yes you,the tithe givers. These ole pastors can make someone lose
faith in God. Wicked Mfs[/quote]

mumu people lyk u r nt suppose to be in human kingdom.
did any pastor force u to pay tithe,if u lyk pay it if you lyk dnt pay it . dat is your own headache.
but stop ranting and stop abusing the anointed ones.

1 Like

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by isisnofret: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Benson Andrew Idahosa (11 September 1938 – 12 March 1998) affectionately called PAPA or BA by his followers, was a Charismatic Pentecostal preacher, and founder of the Church of God Mission International with headquarters in Benin City, Nigeria. As the first Pentecostal archbishop in Nigeria, he was renowned for his robust faith. T. L. Osborn remarked on him as the greatest African ambassador of the apostolic Christian faith to the world.

Contents

1 Biography
1.1 Personal life
1.2 Early ministry
1.3 Ministry growth
2 Credentials
3 References
4 External links

Biography
Personal life

Born to non-Christian parents in a predominantly non-Christian community, he was rejected by his father, John, for being frail and sickly. He constantly had fainting spells as a child, and on one of his spells, his mother, Sarah, abandoned him at a rubbish heap presuming him dead. Hours later, he came to, and began wailing and was rescued by his mother. He grew up in a poor household. Like most of the surrounding houses, his family home was a mud house. This reality denied him access to education until he was fourteen years old, when he was able to attend a local government school.
Early ministry

As a youth, he got converted to Christianity by a certain Pastor Okpo, and joined his fledgling congregation as one of its first members. He was very active in proselytising and converting many to Christianity. After experiencing what he believed to be a revelation from God calling him into ministry, he began to conduct outreaches from village to village, before establishing his church in a store in Benin City.

By 1971, he had established churches all over Nigeria and Ghana. Known for his boldness, power and prosperity-based preaching, as well as an enormous faith in the supernatural, he was instrumental to the strong wave of revival in Christianity and marked conversions from animism that occurred between the 1970s and 1990s in Nigeria. He is regarded by Christians folks as the father of Pentecostalism in Nigeria, and was the founding President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN). Many prominent Nigerian pastors like Ayo Oritsejafor (current President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)), David Oyedepo, Felix Omobude, Fred Addo, Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Chris Oyakhilome were his protégés.
Ministry growth

The headquarters of his ministry, Faith Miracle Center, is a cathedral that seats up to 10,000 people. Church of God Mission has branches the world over, from Europe to Africa to Asia to America. With his main task being evangelism, he launched Idahosa World Outreach television ministry (IWO TV), which was a broadcast reaching a potential viewing audience of 50 million people.

He is reported to have been used by God in performing many miracles, including healing the blind, and raising up to twenty-eight people from the dead at different times in his ministry. A claim made by Idahosa that he had raised eight people from the dead was dropped when challenged by the Advertising Standards Authority, who sought evidence that the individuals concerned had in fact been dead.[1]

He was known for many notable quotes including "my God is not a poor God", "your attitude determines your altitude", "it is more risky, not to take a risk", "I am a possibilitarian", "A big head without a big brain is a big load to the neck", "If your faith says yes, God cannot say no", amongst others. Many of his messages on faith, miracles and prosperity remain a classic among Pentecostals.

He had strong links with international gospel ministers like Billy Graham, T. L. Osborn, Kenneth Hagin, Benny Hinn, Reinhard Bonnke, Morris Cerullo, Oral Roberts, amongst others; and took the gospel to 145 nations in his lifetime. At the time of his death in 1998, he was reputed as having preached to more whites than any black man, and to more blacks than any white man.

His desire to meet the needs of the total man led him to establish several other arms of the ministry apart from the church. They include the Faith Mediplex, All Nations for Christ Bible Institute, Word of Faith Group of Schools and Benson Idahosa University which is currently under the leadership of his son, Rev. F. E. B. Idahosa. His wife, Margaret Idahosa is the current presiding bishop of the church.
Credentials

In 1971, he earned a diploma in Divinity from Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, Texas.
In 1981, he earned a Doctorate of Divinity from the Word of Faith College in New Orleans.
In 1984, he earned a Doctorate in Law at the Oral Roberts University.
He was the founding president of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN)
He was a member of the College of Bishops of the International Communion of Christian Churches.
He was once the President of All Nations for Christ Bible Institute

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Idahosa

This man brought this fake christianity to nigeria from America and when you see that after his death his wife and son own the church that say it all that it is a business not more.

3 Likes

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by temitope28(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote
author=cold]
Sorry bro,the joke is on you. Your god is pretty much useless. In
fact,as useless as a used condom. In the words of Ifeness 'everyone
should learn to say 'fukc god'every now and then'[/quote]

it is only a fool that will say in his heart that there is no God
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by Bigsteveg(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
cold:
Sorry bro,the joke is on you. Your god is pretty much useless. In fact,as useless as a used condom. In the words of Ifeness 'everyone should learn to say 'fukc god'every now and then'

God help u
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by drstone1: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
drstone1:

When idahosa first invited his mentor to his poverty stricken qurter and enter his house- the man refused. I think that was Oral Roberts. He called him out and said kneel down here. And pronounced BOldly, from this day, I curse d root of poverty in your life. It has bEen a different story for christianity in Nigeria.
We have moved from asking for foreign support to actually pouring in millions to support the work of the gospel all over the world without d support of western nations or arab oil money. And it has been with finesse.
The scripture, thou shall lend to Nations is a practical reality today, check out d best schools,hospitals and support for charities in d world, most are not from governments but church organisations! In particular-Nigerian Churches.
And they have taking it to yet higher levelss, not juust by foot of man, tire of cars but also taking it on eaglewings of aircraft and Satan is all out to mis inform and generate envy.I am not surprised at d terrorism, misinformation d darkness will want to employ to stifle the move of God.it will all fizzle out n God will yet be more glorified in ALL nations by our Hands!

Because Abraham have done this thing.Giving. Giving the best part of his life. God swore. In blessin, I will bless yu exceedingly. And through yur descendants d whole world shall be Blessed.
BEing a Blessing to d world is what d church is all about and it means better education,world changing technological inventions, the transforming Gospel of Christ,charities. This by contrast the stupendous billions of ARAB oil wealth used in sPOnsoring Terrorism, overthrow and destabilisation of governments, kidnap of girl children from being educated! Murder of innocent children in their hostels, burning of Schools. Hijack of the instruments of death n destruction to coerce an unwanton state of life. Truly, Truly- it is written, By their Fruits we shall know them.
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by edoselele: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
oladistinct:
Never remember asking him to create me; that's if he did do that anyways.
oh my God!do we still have pple like this?I pray for God's mercy upon ur life!
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by daniwealth(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
mohims: Who is Oyedepo? Is he jet owner who makes money from his church members? Oh now I remember! He is the one who parades himself as a bishop. Who slapped an innocent young girl after he accused her of being a witch when he ought to have delivered her if she was actually one instead of slapping her. That man is a disgrace! God will judge him
May God have mercy on you..yhu dont have any right to call,anyone professing d name of God..remeber d story of aeron nd miriam
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by oladistinct(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
edoselele: oh my God!do we still have pple like this?I pray for God's mercy upon ur life!
Believers are much more in need of that mercy, he should give it to them.
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by cold(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
drstone1:

Because Abraham have done this thing.Giving. Giving the best part of his life. God swore. In blessin, I will bless yu exceedingly. And through yur descendants d whole world shall be Blessed.
BEing a Blessing to d world is what d church is all about and it means better education,world changing technological inventions, the transforming Gospel of Christ,charities. This by contrast the stupendous billions of ARAB oil wealth used in sPOnsoring Terrorism, overthrow and destabilisation of governments, kidnap of girl children from being educated! Murder of innocent children in their hostels, burning of Schools. Hijack of the instruments of death n destruction to coerce an unwanton state of life. Truly, Truly- it is written, By their Fruits we shall know them.
Strange you'd use a man who tried to kill his son because of the voices in his head as a perfect example of god's love and reward for giving. If you don't find such an act reprehensible it is bewildering you attack the muslims for the same act you justify simply because it is coming from your own sect. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by oladistinct(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
layez:

Change Dude lemme tell u sumtin,am a grt fan of T.B Joshua,Oyedepo et al, not cos of dere personality bt the words dey speak.

P.S: they r bth controversial
Kinda like your honesty, i'm a fan of chris oyakhilode; just because of his fancy and oily hair sha

2 Likes

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by daniwealth(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
urch999:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/numbers-18-faults-oyedepos-teaching-on-tithes-4/

My dear,nobody forced you to pay tithe is voluntarily,if you dont believe in it,dont pay juxt keep quiet and stop deceiving people...all those that are tihing are not complaning why should you be complanin did ani pastor put hands into your pocket to take it
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by billyG(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Both d giver & taker is guilty,let he who has auditory dish let him hear!
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by mohims(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
daniwealth: May God have mercy on you..yhu dont have any right to call,anyone professing d name of God..remeber d story of aeron nd miriam
May he have mercy on you first for shying away from the truth!
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by farellstone: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
bigass: Oyedepo and the likes are thieves. they are robbing you,yes you,the tithe givers. These ole pastors can make someone lose faith in God. Wicked Mfs
watch ur mouth young woman,hw much do u know about him to call him thief?, fine, we have pastors that are robbing church members,bt for u to mention a name based on what u heard abt him is totaly wrong.
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
compare verses to verses. I think you need more understanding about tithes.
don't read to condemn, but read to understand first.
Thanks.
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Freest:
Youngman... Be careful of your tongue. Whether they are thieves or not, you are not the judge of that... They are prophet's of God and be careful how you address them. Believe in the lord yee shall be established, believe in His prophet and you will prosper. Just be careful huh! Cos God is the righteous judge not you. Just saying, even our words are gonna be judged! Hian...

I don't know if Oyedepo is a thief or not. Nevertheless, he has never been charged with theft. However, neither he nor a any other "pastor" is a "prophet" or could be called a prophet. Take it from the bible and not from me:

John admonished: “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world” (1 John 4:1; cf. Matthew 24:11,24). In the Revelation, the church at Ephesus was commended because they “tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars” (Revelation 2:2).

The gift of prophecy is only necessary when God wants to give additional revelation (when He wants to reveal more of Himself than He has revealed up to that point in time).

A person who says the gift of prophecy is present today is in the same breath saying the Bible is not complete and that we need more material revealed from God.

However, God says the Bible is complete and there is no additional revelation. "I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God shall add to him the plagues which are written in this book" (Rev. 22:18).

The apostles and prophets were the foundation of the Church (Eph. 2:20). When the foundation was laid, the material for the foundation was given. When the foundation was complete, there was no longer any need for apostles or prophets.

Since there is no longer a need for prophecy, the gift of prophecy came to an end with the completion of the New Testament. "Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away" 1 Cor. 13:8

I also know that any pastor that asks for tithe is engaging in deception and should be considered a charlatan. Because just like prophets, tithe has been done away with. According to the Bible, like other ordinances of the Law, tithing was only a temporary shadow until Christ (Eph 2:14-16; Col 2:13-17; Heb 7:18; 10:1).

1 Like

Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by Dessyguy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
bigass: Oyedepo and the likes are thieves. they are robbing you,yes you,the tithe givers. These ole pastors can make someone lose faith in God. Wicked Mfs
Never insult a man of God.It's for God to judge.
Re: Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes by isisnofret: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dessyguy: Never insult a man of God.It's for God to judge.
soory that is not tru.

Most of this nigerian moneyloving jetflying pastors are not real great man of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.