Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries (63180 Views)

NGO To Empower 154 Commercial Sex Workers In Gombe State (photo) / NMA On Assualt/attack Of Doctors At Their Duty Post / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by misterawo: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abraham2013:
Link to wetin? R u not aware dat nurses, pharmacist, physiotherapist, lab scientist, radiographers hav professional license?

Ifeanyi Abraham,

Wil ur position b d same, had it bn dat u pasd 2nd mb in UNN?
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
You lack knowledge. So it is only docs that are brilliant? Why do u think with your anus? I don't blame u, but I blame your dead brain. Olodo! Inferiority complex has obviously tampered with your dead brain. Ode!
uc97: Some of u guys talk out of ignorance.In secondary school some of the guys agitating to be made above doctors never passed their o'level simply b/c they were too lazy to burn the midnight candle.They avoided the core science subjects b/c it is too difficult for them yet they would want to be called consultants & paid more than the doctors who passed through thick & thin to be where they are today.
In JAMB they never made it passed the cut-off mark hence their being relegated to lower courses which their lazy brain could cope with.
The fish-brained mother fu*ker who said doctors paid same fees as other students in other courses while in medical school never saw the four walls of the university.B/c if he did he or she should have known that medical & law students paid higher than other categories of students throughout their stay in the university.He or she should do a research about fees paid by various departments in the university in both private & public institutions here in Nairaland or google.Yes don't talk out of ignorance.Google is there 4 u.
In the university most of these agitators were busy throwing parties,beer parlors were their best friends,cultism was their hobby,while doctors were busy burning the midnight candle,fighting heard not to fail out of medical school.Now they want to reap where they did not sow.
The brainless child who was comparing resident doctors to student nurses fail to realize that resident doctors do more than 99% of work in hospitals in terms of patient caring.Student nurses do not have any responsibility to the patient.If not for his mediocre brain,he should have done better by comparing student nurses to medical students & not to fully qualified & employed resident doctors.
Pls anybody that wants to talk about doctors should do a thorough & comprehensive research & not to spew out half-baked gabbage to confuse Nairalanders & the general public.Don't distort information.If u don't know what to say,u shut ur mouth up.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by prettyprettywow: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
I paid the same school fees with medical students if you must know
DrObum:
You're still wrong dear!
I for a person started training in Health Sciences before I left and opted to study Medicine. We never paid the same fees!
There's relativity in school fees inall Nigerian universities I know of!

1 Like

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by MaAngwa: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Well am not against any professional body from fighting for their entitlements. But my problem is they should stop comparing themselves with other countries, especially advanced ones. When agitating for anything let look at our country's economy, level of advancement and the members of the professional body attitude to government work.
If the Drs are demanding for rise in their pay and nurses too or any other profession,they should not work against each other. If the government can afford it let them go ahead if not reasons should be provided.
To me I don't think one profession is superior to other all profession is unique in its own

5 Likes

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by chucs: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
phantom: no vex bros! provide Link.
please don't display ignorance here cuz anybody can be sued for anything in this world.. I suggest u consult your lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Morotov1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
eaglechild:
6-7 years med school
1 year housemanship
1 year youth service
4-8 years residency
6-1 year post residency before confirmation.
That is roughly 16 years on the average if you do not fail any exams, but can get to 20-22 years if not so lucky.
This is Nigerian factor .........and adding failure of an exam up there isn't putting you in good light.
Your curriculum says
6 years of medical school
1 year housemanship
4-6years of residency
others also attend NYSC so it is not exclusive only for doctors, waiting for 6 years before confirmation is African mediocrity. Roughly 13 years.....I must say.

1 Like

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by prettyprettywow: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
You just described yourself and your cohorts. If Drs are not satisfied with what the Govt is offering them, they should go to the private sector nah? or open their individual hospitals. It is as simple as that. why hold the Govt at ransome? if you feel you are not well appreciated, then go to where you will be appreciated. That is the rule of life. Stop causing nuisance to others. Beside, it is the Drs that are never satisfied with themselves, hence they pork nose into other people's affairs. UCHE, FACE YOUR WORK!!!!
DrObum:
Your bickering and animosity won't help the system nor help your life.
I believe in life, if you aren't satisfied with what you're doing, leave it, go get trained and join the team you want to be like!
You don't need to fight and attempt bringing down the entire sector because you wish to be treated like the other professionals.

4 Likes

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by phantom(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Morotov1: What exactly are you arguing about ? That when these guys make mistake doctor will get sued?
Are they practising medicine for the doctor to be sued?
When a nurse , pharmacists and the rest commits any form of malpractice or an act of negligence when carrying out their duties.....they are sued based on that and their license most times are revoked.
Check out the instances where they are sued on the WWW.
they might be sued as stand alone practitioners BUT in the public health system,the doctor answers for the rest of them when sh**t hits the fan.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by phantom(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
chucs: please don't display ignorance here cuz anybody can be sued for anything in this world.. I suggest u consult your lawyer.
I refer you to my above post.thanks
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by prettyprettywow: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chai, it is true that young men shall dream dreams. Dream on. na you get your sleep
phantom: why everything for you na fight?
like say una never realise say which ever way this drama end,doctors no go fit lose.
if the other healthcare workers spoil the public system,everyone including johesu go run go private sector(for those who can afford it)
now guess who is king in the private sector?
all it takes is for the doctors to refuse treatment to patients without lab tests or radiological exams ratified by doctors.
this automatically makes sure that johesu-run outfits can ONLY treat patients with johesu lab&radio exams.
doctors will comfortably create a strata system in private health.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by phantom(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Morotov1: This is Nigerian factor .........and adding failure of an exam up there isn't putting you in good light.
Your curriculum says
1 year housemanship
4-6years of residency
others also attend NYSC so it is not exclusive only for doctors, waiting for 6 years before confirmation is African mediocrity. Roughly 13 years.....I must say.
she meant 6mnths to 1year
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by phantom(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
prettyprettywow: Chai, it is true that young men shall dream dreams. Dream on. na you get your sleep
I am being logical. I know you are a woman and logic is not really your strong suit but make an effort to leave emotions aside and paint me your own scenario.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by prettyprettywow: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nigerian drs and their insecurities sha. I no too blame them. Imagine mobilizing their members to stop the implementation of post graduate college of medical lab sci in Nigeria. They Feel that the progress of others will sideline them. Thinking the whole world is against them which is not so.

1 Like

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by prettyprettywow: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
I don't have time for that. I live in the present, for tomorrow will think about itself. Remember things don't always go the way we plan.
phantom: I am being logical. I know you are woman and logic is not really your strong suit but make an effort to leave emotions behind and paint me your own scenario.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Morotov1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
phantom: they might be sued as stand alone practitioners BUT in the public health system,the doctor answers for the rest of them when sh**t hits the fan.
Somebody please get a lawyer to educate Dr phantom...............what the f****k. Although this can occur when others are accessory before or after the fact while doctors are the main culprit or vice versa.
Lay your hand on some medical ethics , jurisprudence and the rest of them textbook and brush up.....heck get some studded education and enlighten on what is happening in the living world not Nigerian dead health system.
With these mindset, no wonder every Harry Dick and Tom in medical school believe others are under them.
Even in Nigeria, nurses get sued like crazy and most of the news don't make the headline.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by eaglechild: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Morotov1: This is Nigerian factor .........and adding failure of an exam up there isn't putting you in good light.
Your curriculum says
1 year housemanship
4-6years of residency

Why did you scratch youth service, is it not compulsory prior to residency training?
Why will I not add Nigerian factor are we not in Nigeria?

If you have any clue as to the prerequisites for qualification of residency examinations then you will understand that certain subspecialties like Neurosurgery, ENT etc take an average of 7 years.

The pass rate of 2nd MB exam in UNN for eg is about 35%

The pass rate of 3rd MB exam is about 40%

The pass rate of 4th and 5th MB exam is 40 to 60%

The pass rate of primaries is 0 to 30%

The pass rate of part 1 is 25%

The pass rate of part 2 is 0-20%

Failure is equivalent to an extra year for medical school exams and an extra 6 months for postgraduate exams, so YES failure of exams is a HUGE factor.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by prettyprettywow: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
No mind them. In Nigeria, even if patients want to sue, they usually sue the hospital which is govt owned, and in most cases, they settle out of court. So he should tell me if any patient have ever sued an individual Dr in Govt hospitals? The right thing is to sue the employer. It is left for the hospital and the professional body to discipline the erring professional
Morotov1: Somebody please get a lawyer to educate Dr phantom...............what the f****k. Although this can occur when others are accessory before or after the fact while doctors are the main culprit or vice versa.
Lay your hand on some medical ethics , jurisprudence and the rest of them textbook and brush up.....heck get some studded education and enlighten on what is happening in the living world not Nigerian dead health system.
With these mindset, no wonder every Harry Dick and Tom in medical school believe others are under them.
Even in Nigeria, nurses get sued like crazy and most of the news don't make the headline.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by chucs: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
phantom: I refer you to my above post.thanks
Please do you think that other health professionals doesn't have practising license? Any mismanagement on the part of any of them will result in him or her being sued and his or her license revoked. They can even serve jail terms is the case is a serious one.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Morotov1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
eaglechild:

Why did you scratch youth service, is it not compulsory prior to residency training?
Why will I not add Nigerian factor are we not in Nigeria?

If you have any clue as to the prerequisites for qualification of residency examinations then you will understand that certain subspecialties like Neurosurgery, ENT etc take an average of 7 years.

The pass rate of 2nd MB exam in UNN for eg is about 35%

The pass rate of 3rd MB exam is about 40%

The pass rate of 4th and 5th MB exam is 40 to 60%

The pass rate of primaries is 0 to 30%

The pass rate of part 1 is 25%

The pass rate of part 2 is 0-20%

Failure is equivalent to an extra year for medical school exams and an extra 6 months for postgraduate exams, so YES failure of exams is a HUGE factor.

NOOOO I mean No. I am talking about those intelligent guys who went tthrough medical school and residency and came out at the scheduled time in Nigeria.
Every course has its failure rate, so admitting failure here isn't good. Just get the run down of how things are supposed to be and leave the failure part.
Neuro is 7 years which averaged to 14 years.
So it will take a Nigerian brilliant child like 14 years to be a neurosurgeon in Nigeria while it take their US COUNTERPART 15-16 years.
Coming back.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by chucs: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
phantom: I refer you to my above post.thanks
Please do you think that other health professionals doesn't have practising license? Any mismanagement on the part of any of them will result in him or her being sued and his or her license revoked. They can even serve jail terms if the case is a serious one.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by eaglechild: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Morotov1: NOOOO I mean No. I am talking about[b] those intelligent guys who went tthrough medical school and residency and came out at the scheduled time in Nigeria. [/b]
Every course has its failure rate, so admitting failure here isn't good. Just get the run down of how things are supposed to be and leave the failure part.
Neuro is 7 years which averaged to 14 years.
So it will take a Nigerian brilliant child like 14 years to be a neurosurgeon in Nigeria while it take their US COUNTERPART 15-16 years.
Coming back.
Lool!
Are you devoid of reasoning analytically?

We are talking about averages(time of training) here aren't we?
And I factored in exams which are compulsory and gave you pass rates.

Now you start telling me about "intelligent guys" as if a senior registrar who has passed through med school and part 1 is dull, yet the pass rate of part 2 is 20%.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by OlamideGirl(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
thegeneral84:
If you just had enough patience to try and find out the fees paid in Nigerian Universities, you will see that medical students pay at least double what other students pay. This is in a public university that is supposedly subsidised by the govt. The fee difference in private universities is even more. I challenge you to tell me the Nigerian University where medical students pay the same fee as other courses.
in OAU o,all health workers pay same amount
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by obodoyibo: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
@prettyprettywow

You are partially off track.......first I want to say that I live in the us .....I am both a nursing assistant and a registered male nurse in the states......I am yet to pass my board as an RN though......I want to add to what most of you guys have said

First to be a nursing assistant in the united states only takes 3weeks......I have worked as a nursing assistant for 2yrs and my monthly salary is $2, 200 a month....yes I work 2 jobs but I make more money more than an entry level doctors in Nigeria just with a 3wks certificate.

Secondly, all of my brothers and sisters here in the states are all nurses. My friend who is with me while I am typing this is a medical student and I have friends who are either doctors already or are in medical school.. .in fact my two nieces are also in medical school and I helped them in making that choice and the admission too...

That being said....someone asked why are Nigerians traveling abroad or in the states all want to be nurses. .the reason is because the medical field is a booming profession in the united states and it is not going to slow down soon....in fact as I am typing this there are reports of shortage of medical doctors in California and they government and private sectors are now sponsoring people for free who desire to be doctors.....the government is giving them loans which they would not pay back until after 2yrs of graduation.....this is different from school scholarships and grants that american student usually qualify for......

Entry level nurses get between $45,000 to $65,000 annually ........in California $55,000 to $80,000 annually.....

Whether it is (LPN, RN, BSN).....jobs in the states depends on the individual and how many hours or jobs that he or she can work. ...my sister is an (LVN.....liscence vocation nurse.....it only takes 12 months in some states or 16 months in maryland to acquire the certificate......my sister only graduated 2yrs ago and without any experience she makes $140,000 annually......she works 6 days a wk and 16hrs a day in 2 jobs.....I pick up her check for her and so I am not exergeration or making up stories for you. Her job is so easy and not hard as some of you may think.. I work for the same agency where she works and I know.
I am doing my BS nursing now and when I finish and work only one job... I may not make up to what my sister is making even though I have a Bs......

After taking USMSLE 1,2,3 it then takes 3-4yrs to complete residency and earn a family doctor liscence ......resident doctors earn between $45,000 to $55,000......after residency...new entry level doctors earn $65,000 to $124,000 depending on where you get a job. But like in nursing.....whether new entry level or not most doctors go home with between $90,000 to $180, 000 annually. My friend who just got his liscence in family medicine 2yrs ago makes $380,000 annually.....he works 2-3 jobs with clinics outside houston Texas in rural areas.. He is currently living in a hone of $900,000 in houston Texas. He would pay off his motgate by next year. He is only 34yrs ...just got married. Most Nigerian doctors I know in houston Texas live in a home between $450,000 to $1,800,000 .....more than %75 are below 35 yes.

Nigerian doctors earn peanuts but however they are living in a 3rd world country . but the government can improve their welfare.

5 Likes

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by badesco(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
In one word, the doctors are selfish
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Morotov1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
eaglechild:
Lool!
Are you devoid of reasoning analytically?

We are talking about averages(time of training) here aren't we?
And I factored in exams which are compulsory and gave you pass rates.

Now you start telling me about "intelligent guys" as if a senior registrar who has passed through med school and part 1 is dull, yet the pass rate of part 2 is 20%.

Well then, yours is a sympathetic reasoning laced with typical Nigerian student blamed game.
Are you saying that the number of years seen on the websites of these institutions are false?
Yea....We are talking about averages here not factor with all things being equal (normal circumstances).....that is what I emphasized on in my original post.
When you fail an exam and your training is extended, that is your own factor.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by prettyprettywow: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thanks for your analysis. But will you also say that Nigerian nurses and other medical workers are well paid compared to their counterparts in US? your ability to earn high salary depends on the hours you put into your work. Imagine your sister pulling 140k with just an LVN? imagine making 2,200 with just 3weeks certificate program?can you compare that to the salary of a matron in Nigerian tertiary hospital?My main point is that there are things to put into consideration when making comparison on salaries abroad and home and between professionals. And yes, Nigerian health workers are grossly under paid not just the Drs. You don't just pull out a figure out of nowhere like the OP did and expect people to digest it just like that. Thanks once more
obodoyibo: @prettyprettywow

You are partially off track.......first I want to say that I live in the us .....I am both a nursing assistant and a registered male nurse in the states......I am yet to pass my board as an RN though......I want to add to what most of you guys have said

First to be a nursing assistant in the united states only takes 3weeks......I have worked as a nursing assistant for 2yrs and my monthly salary is $2, 200 a month....yes I work 2 jobs but I make more money more than an entry level doctors in Nigeria just with a 3wks certificate.

Secondly, all of my brothers and sisters here in the states are all nurses. My friend who is with me while I am typing this is a medical student and I have friends who are either doctors already or are in medical school.. .in fact my two nieces are also in medical school and I helped them in making that choice and the admission too...

That being said....someone asked why are Nigerians traveling abroad or in the states all want to be nurses. .the reason is because the medical field is a booming profession in the united states and it is not going to slow down soon....in fact as I am typing this there are reports of shortage of medical doctors in California and they government and private sectors are now sponsoring people for free who desire to be doctors.....the government is giving them loans which they would not pay back until after 2yrs of graduation.....this is different from school scholarships and grants that american student usually qualify for......

Entry level nurses get between $45,000 to $65,000 annually ........in California $55,000 to $80,000 annually.....

Whether it is (LPN, RN, BSN).....jobs in the states depends on the individual and how many hours or jobs that he or she can work. ...my sister is an[b] (LVN.....liscence vocation nurse.....it only takes 12 months in some states or 16 months in maryland to acquire the certificate......my sister only graduated 2yrs ago and without any experience she makes $140,000 annually......[/[/b]b]she works 6 days a wk and 16hrs a day in 2 jobs.....I pick up her check for her and so I am not exergeration or making up stories for you. [b]Her job is so easy and not hard as some of you may think.. I work for the same agency where she works and I know.
I am doing my BS nursing now and when I finish and work only one job... I may not make up to what my sister is making even though I have a Bs......

After taking USMSLE 1,2,3 it then takes 3-4yrs to complete residency and earn a family doctor liscence ......resident doctors earn between $45,000 to $55,000......after residency...new entry level doctors earn $65,000 to $124,000 depending on where you get a job. But like in nursing.....whether new entry level or not most doctors go home with between $90,000 to $180, 000 annually. My friend who just got his liscence in family medicine 2yrs ago makes $380,000 annually.....he works 2-3 jobs with clinics outside houston Texas in rural areas.. He is currently living in a hone of $900,000 in houston Texas. He would pay off his motgate by next year. He is only 34yrs ...just got married. Most Nigerian doctors I know in houston Texas live in a home between $450,000 to $1,800,000 .....more than %75 are below 35 yes.

Nigerian doctors earn peanuts but however they are living in a 3rd world country . but the government can improve their welfare.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by eaglechild: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Morotov1: Well then, yours is a sympathetic reasoning laced with typical Nigerian student blamed game.
Are you saying that the number of years seen on the websites of these institutions are false?
Yea....We are talking about averages here not factor with all things being equal (normal circumstances).....that is what I emphasized on in my original post.
When you fail an exam and your training is extended, that is your own factor.
Thank you but I have debunked the lie you tried to sell.

Specialist training from med school to becoming a consultant takes similar to longer time in Nigeria compared to the US.

No need trying to make it seem Nigerian doctors get it on a platter.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by ziga: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Stop arguing about how intelligent anybody is or how long it takes to get through school or pass rates etc.

At the end, all that doesn't matter.

A doc is a doc and a nurse is a nurse etc, a pharmacist is a pharmacist.

What is important is the roles we play during health care delivery to our patients.

Also very important is the structure of the health care system. Players have to concentrate on playing their individually important roles without envy or disrespect.

And every structured organization should have a team leader. And the Doc is the team leader in the clinical/hospital setting.

The salary should be competitive, to reflect the roles and responsibilities that we undertake.

If the Govt is concerned about improving the health care of Nigerians, it is very important for the salary to be competitive and for them to have a system of paying for this.

1 Like

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by misterawo: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
eaglechild:

Specialist training from med school to becoming a consultant takes similar to longer time in Nigeria compared to the US.

Did u graduate from UNEC?
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Morotov1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
eaglechild:

Lie....which one If I may ask.
Medical education in Nigerian is gotten on a platter of gold compared to US.
how much is your school fees from year one till graduation ? How much loan do you accumulate before graduation....is it up to $200,000-$450,000.
Resident doctors in US are never up in arms against their training institutions and government but reverse is the case here.
At this point, I think it is imperative to rest my comment on this.

1 Like

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by eaglechild: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Morotov1: Lie....which one If I may ask.
Medical education in Nigerian is gotten on a platter of gold compared to US.
how much is your school fees from year one till graduation ? How much loan do you accumulate before graduation....is it up to $200,000-$450,000.
Resident doctors in US are never up in arms against their training institutions and government but reverse is the case here.
At this point, I think it is imperative to rest my comment on this.

Now you are shifting to cost of fees.

I thought we were arguing about length of training.

Meanwhile, you conveniently skipped the accelerated medical program that cuts med school training to 6 years in the US.
Add 4 years residency and that is 10 years an impossibility in Nigeria.
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by johnkent(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
obodoyibo: @prettyprettywow

Whether it is (LPN, RN, BSN).....jobs in the states depends on the individual and how many hours or jobs that he or she can work. ...my sister is an (LVN.....liscence vocation nurse.....it only takes 12 months in some states or 16 months in maryland to acquire the certificate......my sister only graduated 2yrs ago and without any experience she makes $140,000 annually......she works 6 days a wk and 16hrs a day in 2 jobs.....I pick up her check for her and so I am not exergeration or making up stories for you. Her job is so easy and not hard as some of you may think.. I work for the same agency where she works and I know.

With the $140,000 and working 72/hr per week like you said, your sister as an LPN would be making $40/hr. Haha. U need to check your numbers buddy. There's no LPN making $40/hr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.