Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) (69859 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
[s]
ocelot2006:

You should care cos these brave men lay their lives on the line to protect dickless cowards like you while. In other words, WAKKA!!

Now show some Fcking respect, you bloody dimwit!

RIP to the fallen warrior.
[/s]

Thrash!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by piroskey94(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa: Most soldiers are uniformed beasts, so why should I care...

undecided
lakpalakpa? i guess u're an idoma guy. but y choose 'ringworm' as a username?

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by san316(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: SEYI ADENIYI..IF U CANNOT PUT UR OWN NAME HERE,U REMAIN A BASTARD
Haba sheyo! Na u be dis? #TeamRukubaBarracks. Forget this bloody clown. He's just tryna use u to catch fun. He knw say u fit chawuz him papa.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lastmessenger: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Another beast worshipping scallywag..

grin grin grin grin
I didnt know that people like you still exist.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
san316: Haba sheyo! Na u be dis? #TeamRukubaBarracks. Forget this bloody clown. He's just tryna use u to catch fun. He knw say u fit chawuz my papa.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
publicenemy: Instead of the Nigerian Government to spend more money on latest military hardware and unleash the full force of the Nigeran Military on boko haram,they keep embezzing defence budjects and sendng soldiers armed with ancient and outdated biafran civil war guns in batches to borno state and getting them killed and these soldier dey run dey go die.

Hmmnn...May their soul rest in peace.

Even the devil knows i will not die for this country while the politicians who are the main criminals are winning and dinning in Abuja.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by mfm04622: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Imagine our gallant soldiers paying the supreme prices, losing their lives while politicians especially those in PDP pursue politics of division! While ordinary Nigerians die, Minister of State for Defence is accusing the opposition without a single fact! Hope our leaders wake up so that sacrifices of our heroes will not be in vain

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
piroskey94: lakpalakpa? i guess u're an idoma guy. but y choose 'ringworm' as a username?

Long story..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Moreena(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2014

undecided
I put it to u dat u r heartless and wicked go and get a life it wunt hurt u to ignore d post rather than seeking attention
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by koboko69: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
berem: RIP young soldier!
Young soldier? Na, thats for new recruits just in the army for bout 0-4 yrs. Correct term is RIP junior officer.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
piroskey94: lakpalakpa? i guess u're an idoma guy. but y choose 'ringworm' as a username?

Mumu behave yourself. Wetin bring Idoma come your argument. Why being Ethnocentric
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
koboko69:
Young soldier? Na, thats for new recruits just in the army for bout 0-4 yrs. Correct term is RIP junior officer.
thanks for the correction. cool

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by tunshe: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abiagirl777:

you are a big fool
i pointed out dat he brazenly stood to fight for his country against his own ppl and you talk bunkum:
ok,he is a southern xtain

Bringing religion and ethnicity into the discuss about a young man who stood and died for the unity of this nation is a reflection of how foolish you are.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Ode!!

You've got what you asked for....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BASTARD..PUT IT NA..ABI U WANT MAKE I PUT MY OWN 1ST..COWARD
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
san316: Haba sheyo! Na u be dis? #TeamRukubaBarracks. Forget this bloody clown. He's just tryna use u to catch fun. He knw say u fit chawuz him papa.
LEAVE D BASTARD..MAKE I CATCH AM 4 DIV..NA 4RM RUKUBA ROAD I GO BEGIN DEAL WIT D BASTARD
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by juman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
aumeehn: IS NIGERIA WORTH DYiNG FOR

I think no, not worth dying for.

nigeria is a country that belongs to few people calling themselves "leaders".
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
koboko69:
The man was young.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by ngona(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
So sad for this young fallen heroes, R I P young bros!
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Belexy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2014

undecided

A very heartless thing for you to say. May u never feel the pain of losing a loved one and may God forgive your arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Jammy2012(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
U will not fall frm d top like spain,Ur enemies will suffer humiliation like BRAZIL,Ur haterz will misbehave like Suarez, U will neva be misled when close to ur glory like BELGIUM,U will be gettin goals like Germany when ur enemies aregettin confused like BRAZIL,U wouldn't be ashamed of showing face @ d place of urglory like ESSIEN,Ur enemy will be impotent likePORTUGAL,D goliath dat doesn't want2give way 2 you will fall like SPAIN fell to CHILE,Ur efforts want be as futile asAUSTRALIA's against HOLLAND,U will be favored and uplifted like JAMES RODRIGUEZ,U will be a world class achiever like THOMAZ MULLER and CR7 nd a record breaking personality like MIROSLAV KLOSE n Cristiano RONALDO...So shall it be unto me also, can I hear a thunderous Amen,

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by RaptorX: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
To all those threatening people online, i say fvck you and fvck the Nigerian army. Dont people have the right to their opinion in a free country, and i totally agree most Nigerian soldiers are dumb fvcktards, and if you want my address i will gladly give it to you, idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by delishpot: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Class captain don arrive. Mr sheyi and Mr lapalapa, no more quarel, I go write una name for noise makers o.
Mr lapalapa, I understand your hatred for the Nigeria Army guys. But not all are bad o. Me sef get experience where some crazy army guys were with a malam and my cousin went to buy bread, malam found the #500 to be fake, na so all the soldiers just carry her come my aunty house 70yrs old woman o. Na so dem scatter say dem sure say she dey print fake money. This women begged them that she was given the money as change, me been want do gra gra she beg me to keep quiet one even raised his gun and aimed at me so she was scared. Finally sha one neighbour working in shell police came and did his "e spirit de corp" stuff and my aunt parted with 10k or they would take her with them. Make I no lie during that time any soldier wey die I go say maybe himself don do people like dat naim make karma catch am. I wanted nothing but for them to die for what they did to the poor old woman (that10k was all she had) and for pointing a gun at my fine head.
But, all in all sha, this man may be an exception plus na person born am.
Make him rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Moreena: I put it to u dat u r heartless and wicked go and get a life it wunt hurt u to ignore d post rather than seeking attention
LEAVE D BASTARD..MAKE EM FOLLOW ME TALK NA SO DAT WE CAN KNOW EACHOTHER WELLA IF HE IS NOT A COWARD..DEN HE WILL REGRET EVER INSULTING A FALLEN SOLDIER
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by smajatt(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP to you man. A soldier's life is not his or hers but that of his countrymen,and the greatest achievement is to lay down his or her life for their countrymen and nation.

That said, please whats wrong with the flow of information about the battle raging in the NE Nigeria,why are'nt our newsmen giving us accurate and encouraging news of the war.

Why do we always cover things up in this country? I remember vividly that anytime the American,British lose a soldier they say it on the news, and its a simple strategy that works,cos it gives courage to the weak even in the death of their comrade they freely volunteer to fight insurgency cos of how the media projects the war.

Our media is crap in this country, what exactly is shekau doing? by releasing videos and making claims of been responsible for each attack, its a mind game his playing,by showing that our soldiers and security agencies are not doing anything, he knows his game. All we get is one defence spokesman coming out to the press to read scripts to us.

How can we keep losing young men in the battle front without hearing of their gallant and courageous act, even the burials should be done in a colourful way that even makes the citizens to be proud to wanna die for their country and join the military. I honestly don't understand this country i don't.

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
RaptorX: To all those threatening people online, i say fvck you and fvck the Nigerian army. Dont people have the right to their opinion in a free country, and i totally agree most Nigerian soldiers are dumb fvcktards, and if you want my address i will gladly give it to you, idiots.
ANODA BASTARD..IF U GET MOUTH,GO TELL SOLDIER DAT ONE FOR ROAD OR WRITE AM FOR DIA SITE NA..U GO KNOW WETIN BE FREEDOM OF XPRESSION..COWARD
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Jayclinics(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Damn! how on earth can dis happen in reality. I thought it only happens in movies when a young soldier gets killed few days before his wedding. rip bro. u wil forever remain in our minds
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by rezy15(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2014

undecided
no be by force to comment? If it was your brother or son how would you feel. At least pretend for once to be a human being.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
its alright stop the abuses.....rip rugged material
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by nitex: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: BASTARD..PUT IT NA..ABI U WANT MAKE I PUT MY OWN 1ST..COWARD

Bastard son of an animal father...

grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by chat2deen(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
edoyad: I saw this on Facebook and it was also making the rounds in some circles when I visited Kd last week. According to information the guys name is Leo, a kd indigene serving in Borno. He was scheduled to wed his sweet heart on 26/07/2014 in Kaduna. May his soul and that of his other colleagues cut short on national duty rest peacefully.

RIP Gentleman Officer ! RIP Lieutenant S Kyom Leo of 58 Regular Course! U died as hero! Doing wat we have signed for! To serve whenever the clarion calls and whatever ever the price or odds!
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by ocelot2006(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa: [s][/s]

Thrash!!

grin grin grin grin

That's rich....coming from a wasted deformed sperm like you. Now buzz off cretin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.