Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) (69861 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by nwasteve(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
chair!!!! book haram
dis is god ooooo
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by bibiking7(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP officer. May his soul rest in peace. Not all soldiers are bad. I have some of them as friends who take their jobs seriously and are honourable men. They have families and loved ones that fear for them when they are away. I pray for them. It's the least I can do. I have also met outstanding police men, it's a shame, the kind of bad name their colleagues give them. May God bless the people that have sincerely sacrificed for this country. its one thing to lay down your life for your country. It's another thing to lay down your life for Nigeria (as we can see, from the comments that we have been seeing here, is it really worth it).
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
chat2deen:

RIP Gentleman Officer ! RIP Lieutenant S Kyom Leo of 58 Regular Course! U died as hero! Doing wat we have signed for! To serve whenever the clarion calls and whatever ever the price or odds!
He remains a hero 2 us all..May his soul rest in peace..Rest well Captain!!! Salute
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Bastard son of an animal father...

grin
PUT AM NA MAKE WE YARN..BASTARD
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by revelationuche: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by ilenaira: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyi, a word of advice. Not only are you being played, perversely you're also making their point for them by making threats. If none of that moves you, some may think you are dishounoring the same young man you want people to honour. wink

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by DikSin(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
ajibolabd: huahuahuahuahua, first to comment, aZONTO, AZONTO. Bk to the topic, rest in peace, dead guy, we wil be missing u.

I don't normally do this & hate to do it now.

Why dance azonto to sad news
Can't believe ur brain culd go so soft because of dat yeyecious ftc syndrome. If not becos I'm fasting, I wuld have called u a big fool.
Grow up, boy
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by mfm04622: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
smajatt: RIP to you man. A soldier's life is not his or hers but that of his countrymen,and the greatest achievement is to lay down his or her life for their countrymen and nation.

That said, please whats wrong with the flow of information about the battle raging in the NE Nigeria,why are'nt our newsmen giving us accurate and encouraging news of the war.

Why do we always cover things up in this country? I remember vividly that anytime the American,British lose a soldier they say it on the news, and its a simple strategy that works,cos it gives courage to the weak even in the death of their comrade they freely volunteer to fight insurgency cos of how the media projects the war.

Our media is crap in this country, what exactly is shekau doing? by releasing videos and making claims of been responsible for each attack, its a mind game his playing,by showing that our soldiers and security agencies are not doing anything, he knows his game. All we get is one defence spokesman coming out to the press to read scripts to us.

How can we keep losing young men in the battle front without hearing of their gallant and courageous act, even the burials should be done in a colourful way that even makes the citizens to be proud to wanna die for their country and join the military. I honestly don't understand this country i don't.

Don't blame the media. The first question we should ask is "Do MoD or any security agency release the name of dead or injured hero to the media for us to know and honour?" I guess they don't! I have put this to Obanikoro on tweeter but i guess he is more concerned with blaming the opposition. They died protecting us, the least they deserve is honour from us.

Also, if the Army/Navy/Air Force want unalloyed support and love from Nigerians, they have to stop intimidating us. How can you support someone who intimidate you! They were employed on out behalf for God's sake! Imagine the disgrace of soldiers burning buses in Lagos! Those involved should be punished to ensure such do not happen again

4 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by virago(f): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: bH abeg na

see this young man now has a widow

Widow ? He wasn't married yet
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Recruit
Private
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Serg
Staff Serg
W.Officer
M.W Officer
Army W.Officer
2nd Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Then Captain..
THIS IS WAT IT TAKES TO BE A CAPTAIN..EVEN HIS JUNIOR OFFICERS WON'T DERE INSULT HIM..NOT TO TALK OF SOM BASTARDS HERE WHO DON'T HAV D BALLS TO SHOOT A TOY GUN & YET, CAN'T APPRECIATE OUR MEN
If u civilians hav respect 4 som1 of dat rank dat died so u cud live,den u won't b talkin rubbish..The Military wil always deal wit civilians because of dia indisipline & disrespect..Two tinz d Military hates to d bone

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by RaptorX: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: Recruit
Private
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Serg
Staff Serg
W.Officer
M.W Officer
Army W.Officer
2nd Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Then Captain..
THIS IS WAT IT TAKES TO BE A CAPTAIN..EVEN HIS JUNIOR OFFICERS WON'T DERE INSULT HIM..NOT TO TALK OF SOM BASTARDS HERE WHO DON'T HAV D BALLS TO SHOOT A TOY GUN & YET, CAN'T APPRECIATE OUR MEN
If u civilians hav respect 4 som1 of dat rank dat died so u cud live,den u won't b talkin rubbish..The Military wil always deal wit civilians because of dia indisipline & disrespect..Two tinz d Military hates to d bone
Who cares, save all your story for someone that cares. I dont own him any more respect than i own a teacher, a nurse, doctor, or even a policeman all professions that have more impact on an average Nigerian well being than a soldier will ever be.

5 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Galaxydon1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
ajibolabd: huahuahuahuahua, first to comment, aZONTO, AZONTO. Bk to the topic, rest in peace, dead guy, we wil be missing u.
big foooooooool

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
RaptorX: Who cares, save all your story for someone that cares. I dont own him any more respect than i own a teacher, a nurse, doctor, or even a policeman all professions that have more impact on an average Nigerian well being than a soldier will ever be.
Ur grandfathers shud b ashamed of a BASTARD LYK U..Cos,if not 4 d Military,they would'nt hav survived d civil war to giv birth 2 d BASTARD dat also had a BASTARD lyk u
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by ChristineC: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
I really feel for his wife ooo

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by aguiyid2nd(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
publicenemy: Instead of the Nigerian Government to spend more money on latest military hardware and unleash the full force of the Nigeran Military on boko haram,they keep embezzing defence budjects and sendng soldiers armed with ancient and outdated biafran civil war guns in batches to borno state and getting them killed and these soldier dey run dey go die.

Hmmnn...May their soul rest in peace.

Even the devil knows i will not die for this country while the politicians who are the main criminals are winning and dinning in Abuja.
What do you know about the Biafran civil war?, what do you know about millitary hard wear?, what do you know the conduct of war?. I guess it makes you happy each time you pull the phrase 'BIAFRAN WAR' out of your rotten mouth, or spite Gej and his administration for every misfortune of your miserable life. America with all her sophisticated millitary hardwear, and efficiency in applying same, has lost over twelve thousand soldiers in their campaign against terrorism, in Afganistan alone. They equally lost over six thousand officers and men in Iraq, not beacuse they used weapons from the Biafran war, but beacause soldiers, both big and small, do die in wars.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by RaptorX: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: Ur grandfathers shud b ashamed of a BASTARD LYK U..Cos,if not 4 d Military,they would'nt hav survived d civil war to giv birth 2 d BASTARD dat also had a BASTARD lyk u
You are a fool, the same civil war that kept these useless contraption called
Nigeria together and killed 3 milion innocent souls? What an achievement, i am sure you think all the coups that destroyed the country and institutionalised corruption were also some of your achievements.

4 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by gidjah(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
freshness2020:
Same here man..
HE WAS MY AMIGO AND a fellow coy member,VERY clean and calm a galant,even officers go front now,taking charge and fixin things,.his fiancee was my former student before ,...that i later knew.she was cool and calm,he was also d same.Adieu my fellow galant,adieu a patriotic d'coy,we are ever ever proud of you.PLS GIVE MY BROTHER AND WAR HERO A 'LIKE'

4 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by gidjah(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
freshness2020:
Same here man..
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
RaptorX: You are a fool, the same civil war that kept these useless contraption called
Nigeria together and killed 3 milion innocent souls? What an achievement, i am sure you think all the coups that destroyed the country and institutionalised corruption were also some of your achievements.
BASTARD..UR GRANDFADAS SHUD HAV DIED..MAYB U WOULD WISH U HAD D CHANCE TO APPRECIATE D MILITARY

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by jumpmasta(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa: Most soldiers are uniformed beasts, so why should I care...

undecided
may the same fate visit you a 1000 times
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by gidjah(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
ChristineC: I really feel for his wife ooo
HER name;o. kwandu,a self respect lady to d core,was once her mathematics teacher way back, but she is now a graduate ,she has not stopped weepin ever since she got that evil news.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-lRiJXJrayUU/UI-_HyOXFxI/AAAAAAAAFBE/UjDk1U8H3yU/s1600/Ugly+Funny+Teeth+of+Ugly+Person.jpg[/img]

That's my face....

Now Go & Die

Bloody Bastard Beast..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Getting closer!!

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by mikyfor(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
So sad, rest in peace man. mmmm
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by piroskey94(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
ikwoche:

Mumu behave yourself. Wetin bring Idoma come your argument. Why being Ethnocentric
mumu! go to hell! how i take know d meaning if no b say i b idoma? ehn! i didn't quote u in d 1st place. u had beta behave ya sef o.... d person weh i quote no complain bt u no ft jst mind ur biz. AJAYI!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by piroskey94(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Long story..

grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha! okay bro
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by ajufinz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
So sad, one of the many soldiers falling now and then to this nightmare we're in.

Please, moderator let's get the facts straight. His wedding was not billed for two weeks. 31st August, 2014. I've been a party to the planning, the wife to be is my friend (Aggie, TV KD)
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by darqly(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz:
The Military wil always deal wit civilians because of dia indisipline & disrespect..Two tinz d Military hates to d bone

Now you're losing it mate. Respect is earned and it's mutual. Being in the military doesn't place you above the law but in Nigeria, you guys bring disrepute to the uniform. Instead of upholding the law, you guys break it DAILY and insist on using brute force to get your way. Gone were the days when your battle fatigues brought glances of admiration and respect. Now soldiers presence makes people wary and suspicious because the uniform is mostly worn by punks and thugs.
I don't condone the comments by lakpalakpa as he's obviously ill mannered but your responses are anything but noble or professional, and just serve to buttress his points.
That said, it's always sad when the young die, especially to die for a country such as Nigeria. I can't imagine the anguish of his family at this time, May God comfort them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by RebelLeader15(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rip brother
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Coldfeet(f): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa: Most soldiers are uniformed beasts, so why should I care...

undecided
Gbogbo nishey is quit cheap! I'd advise you get one asap!! before that ringworm in your head eats off the remaining brain cells that allowed you log on the internet to spew rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by publicenemy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
aguiyid2nd: What do you know about the Biafran civil war?, what do you know about millitary hard wear?, what do you know the conduct of war?. I guess it makes you happy each time you pull the phrase 'BIAFRAN WAR' out of your rotten mouth, or spite Gej and his administration for every misfortune of your miserable life. America with all her sophisticated millitary hardwear, and efficiency in applying same, has lost over twelve thousand soldiers in their campaign against terrorism, in Afganistan alone. They equally lost over six thousand officers and men in Iraq, not beacuse they used weapons from the Biafran war, but beacause soldiers, both big and small, do die in wars.
You are a big fool. Even the soldiers are complaining and thats why they mutinied the last time. Dummy.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.