Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread (3436 Views)

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
In line with the recent development of threads of friendzone flying around all sections of nairaland,I hereby open this thread onbehalf of my fellow ladies who have experienced this friendzone thing or have friendzoned some guy..
Please ladies,endeavour to come with your tithes as today is second sunday so that we can use it to buy snacks in entertaining ourselves grin grin
oya mzmariah,ujsizzle,cdamsel,dytbabe,mztola,onila,infact,all the friendzoned babes in the building,come and relate with us angry
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Prowizy2(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Waiting for them!!
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by egopersonified(f): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
I was beginning to qonder when the ladies would start their own thread, op, yr head dey house ojare.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by jorrn: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Okay
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
ODILAFTA!!
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Kslib(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is how it'll go..

Ladies will come here and narrate how the friendzoned guys but no one, i re-peat no one OR only "one or two will" admit to being friendzoned by a Guy/guys..

**make i dey look with corner eye**

3 Likes

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
papindinho: ODILAFTA!!

shocked lipsrsealed embarassed grin
SIR!
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Tallesty1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ladies wicked gan! Some of them be like I know you like me, but I don't like you like that, so we can't do anything because it could affect our friendship. A friendship that means everything to me and she will start treating you like a brother. That is FriendZone Level 20

3 Likes

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Odilafta:

SIR!
hmmn... It's okay...
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
papindinho: ODILAFTA!!
Odilafta:
SIR!
papindinho: hmmn... It's okay...
sigh undecided
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2014

Is you a ladieswhy was you interferere in we ladies issue angry
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Odilafta:

Is you a ladieswhy was you interferere in we ladies issue angry
apologies ma... Can my crush come in?lol
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
sigh undecided
lol.. Urrgh
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
papindinho: lol.. Urrgh
Am watching both of you in 3D

https://www.nairaland.com/1810973/crush
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
undecided OK
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
francistony dem don friendzone u before?
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
papindinho: apologies ma... Can my crush come in?lol

Yes..tell her to come and share her experience
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ujsizzle, abeg come and narrate how you friendzoned me. embarassed
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
claireshan: francistony dem don friendzone u before?

cheesy I have many female lady as friend. Is that friendzone? grin
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Odilafta:

Yes..tell her to come and share her experience
okay ma
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony: Ujsizzle, abeg come and narrate how you friendzoned me. embarassed
lmao
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
Am watching both of you in 3D

https://www.nairaland.com/1810973/crush
hahahaha...nice one sire.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

I dunno o cheesy maybe its brotherzone
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by UjSizzle(f): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chai being friend zoned no be beans sha. The guy even open mouth say "I feel very avuncular towards you" which by the way is code for you're just like a sister to me.
So imagine everyone thinking we're actually dating and this dude is busy telling me we're like siblings and gisting me about babes he likes.
It's alright, I licked my wounds and went on to be very very sisterly....in fact so sisterly that our male friend said I was a guy. God is watching sha embarassed
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by UjSizzle(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony: Ujsizzle, abeg come and narrate how you friendzoned me. embarassed
hehehe sweetheart you're still acquaintancezoned na tongue
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by cdamsel(f): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=Odilafta][/quote] I dey very clueless for the matter o
Them never friendzone me & I never friendzone anybody grin
I dey very holy tongue
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
claireshan: I dunno o cheesy maybe its brotherzone

LOL!
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
hehehe sweetheart you're still acquaintancezoned na tongue

Aargh. You want to finish my money before it becomes friendzone. sad
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Tallesty1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
claireshan: I dunno o cheesy maybe its brotherzone
They are sister-zoned. I have alota them.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle: Chai being friend zoned no be beans sha. The guy even open mouth say "I feel very avuncular towards you" which by the way is code for you're just like a sister to me.
So imagine everyone thinking we're actually dating and this dude is busy telling me we're like siblings and gisting me about babes he likes.
It's alright, I licked my wounds and went on to be very very sisterly....in fact so sisterly that our male friend said I was a guy. God is watching sha embarassed
chai! That's hard to take though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Fired After Posing With Police Uniform Wearing Just Pants / See Selfie Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public / "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.