Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread (3435 Views)

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by SpaceGoat: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
see this type of thing is getting out hand . everyday guy killing themself because of girl friend zone them, to us playas this is jst too silly , ever time i tell my fellow male guys click this thread to know playa colds they think it joke when in true this colds are the secrect of we playa we dont want you to know out there, see what happen nw angry .. anyway if you re really serious of your date life and relationship or you want to be a playa like me click here pleas https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

1 Like

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tallesty1: They are sister-zoned. I have alota them.
seriously shocked awwww
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by xp17(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
why all these brouhahas about friend zone shitty? personally, I don't see any problem with it though. too bad we now live in a me! me!! me!!! world, where everyone need something for nothing or something for something.

many have failed to understand the importance of unconditional likeness for/from the opposite sex, it may help build your discipline and confidence. personally, I learn more when conversing with a lady with no string attach (nsa) , because most of our convo would be education related, unlike when you spend (waste) all day arguing sport, politics, and enumerating the number of women you have laid with a fellow guy.

I'll end here for now, because I kinda busy right now.

5 Likes

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Caracta(f): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
I actually don't get the fuss about friendzone. What's the big deal in it. Y'all making it sound like it's a death sentence. If I ever get friendzoned, no biggie. It's going to be a win-win situation anyway. Life is complicated enough make an issue out of everything.

1 Like

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Caracta(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
xp17: why all these brouhahas about friend zonal shitty? personally, I don't see any problem with it though. too bad we now live in a me! me!! me!!! world, where everyone need something for nothing and something for something.

many have failed to understand the importance of unconditional likeness for/from the opposite sex, it may help build your discipline and confidence. personally, I learn more when conversing with a lady with no string attach (nsa) , because most of our convo would education related, unlike when you spend (waste) all day arguing sport, politics, and enumerating the number of women you have laid with a fellow guy.

Personally, I think it's childish to make a big deal out of it. Live and let live. Why worry about one zone or whatever it's called? I tire for this people o.

Pls who wants to friend-zone me? I'm available cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Caracta:

Personally, I think it's childish to make a big deal out of it. Live and let live. Why worry about one zone or whatever it's called? I tire for this people o.

hahahahahaha.... Lip sealed..
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Caracta(f): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
papindinho: hahahahahaha.... Lip sealed..

Na so o my brother. People make big deal out of no issue.

1 Like

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
shocked shocked shocked Them never friendzone me & I never friendzone anybody. as a matter of fact I'm innocent. grin
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by xp17(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Caracta:

everybody wanna eat their cake and have it.

you can't be a friend with someone without sex, yet you pay your tithe on sunday's. lol!

your pastor is preaching whilst your mind is lusting after the sister setting in front, and you said I'll go to hell for playing my PlayStation4 on sunday morning instead of being at church. lol!

just do whatever rocks your boat and stop making the folks on friend zone feel they ain't got no balls.

on a second thought, some ladies are really the cause of this shitty from guys wanting to get them laid at all cost. you see after a guy officially date a lady for a while, after breakup the lady start telling whoever cared to hear that they where "just friends" , just because no sex was involved. most Nigerian ladies feel sex is the definition of a relationship. seriously, some of them are still in stone age . no offense, ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by UjSizzle(f): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
papindinho: chai! That's hard to take though.
Yeah it was hard because I liked him a lot. But I had a choice to make(staying or leaving), and I chose to stay because something drew me to him even before I started having feelings for him. I just focused on that and our relationship was so smooth we were best buds--it was great. A no-strings-attached relationship is quite liberating if you give it a chance. Of course it requires a level of emotional discipline, so I taught myself that smiley

1 Like

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
I couldn't help but agree with xp17. cheesy
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
Yeah it was hard because I liked him a lot. But I had a choice to make(staying or leaving), and I chose to stay because something drew me to him even before I started having feelings for him. I just focused on that and our relationship was so smooth we were best buds--it was great. A no-strings-attached relationship is quite liberating if you give it a chance. Of course it requires a level of emotional discipline, so I taught myself that smiley
that's what holds friends together I think @ bolded.

Some friends just leave once one is bent on dating them or being a relationship with them. Once the relationship talks enter, the friendship hits a rock and it takes maturity and tolerance to understand that humans always desire to have good thing at least for themselves so the friendship could work. Most friendship sank as a result of relationship issue....
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
xp17: everybody wanna eat their cake and have it.

you can't be a friend with someone without sex, yet you pay your tithe on sunday's. lol!

your pastor is preaching whilst your mind is lusting after the sister setting in front, and you said I'll go to hell for playing my PlayStation4 on sunday morning instead of being at church. lol!

just do whatever rocks your boat and stop making the folks on friend zone feel they ain't got no balls.

on a second thought, some ladies are really the cause of this shitty from guys wanting to get them laid at all cost. you see after a guy officially date a lady for a while, after breakup the lady start telling whoever cared to hear that they where "just friends" , just because no sex was involved. most Nigerian ladies feel sex is the definition of a relationship. seriously, some of them are still in stone age . no offense, ma'am.
no one here is saying you are wrong sire. Perhaps, you're digging in when we have to deal with the mere surface alone.

Wait sef! What am I doing here? This thread is meant for ladies I think? Pian! Ofeeeeee
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin

I don't think I fall into this category .
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Danhumprey: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib: This is how it'll go..

Ladies will come here and narrate how the friendzoned guys but no one, i re-peat no one OR only "one or two will" admit to being friendzoned by a Guy/guys..

**make i dey look with corner eye**
Mr man!angry
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Kslib(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Danhumprey: Mr man!angry
Yes! Present!
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by NickiRoman: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
xp17: why all these brouhahas about friend zone shitty? personally, I don't see any problem with it though. too bad we now live in a me! me!! me!!! world, where everyone need something for nothing or something for something.

many have failed to understand the importance of unconditional likeness for/from the opposite sex, it may help build your discipline and confidence. personally, I learn more when conversing with a lady with no string attach (nsa) , because most of our convo would be education related, unlike when you spend (waste) all day arguing sport, politics, and enumerating the number of women you have laid with a fellow guy.

...Tell them oo..grin DanHumphrey you dey hear am so grin
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by NickiRoman: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
papindinho: that's what holds friends together I think @ bolded.

Some friends just leave once one is bent on dating them or being a relationship with them. Once the relationship talks enter, the friendship hits a rock and it takes maturity and tolerance to understand that humans always desire to have good thing at least for themselves so the friendship could work. Most friendship sank as a result of relationship issue....
. I was just about to say this!!!E b Like say you dey read my mind ooo grin
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Danhumprey: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:
Yes! Present!
Been a while. Seems like you are avoiding me,huh? We need to talk.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by UjSizzle(f): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
papindinho: that's what holds friends together I think @ bolded.

I think the major cause of the ruined friendship is that the party with compound interest just decides that if it can't be more than mere friendship, then it's nothing at all.
I find this very common among guys, so I'm led to believe they've just been fronting as friends but all the while the major interest has been to get into a relationship with you. Or maybe some started as just friends, but then realize that they can't handle not been with you and seeing others have you when they are(in their mind) the best guy for you.
**personal experience**
In a situation like this, you have no choice but to end things or it'll just get messy all round.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Danhumprey: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
NickiRoman: ...Tell them oo..grin DanHumphrey you dey hear am so grin
angryangry

This night! Just like last night. Make sure your battery is sufficient.wink
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Kslib(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Danhumprey: Been a while. Seems like you are avoiding me,huh? We need to talk.
Avoid you? Come-on, i have no reason to jare. tongue

Ok! Use my email add. smiley
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Danhumprey: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:
Avoid you? Come-on, i have no reason to jare. tongue

Ok! Use my email add. smiley
Ok. Would do that.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by NickiRoman: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Danhumprey: angryangry

This night! Just like last night. Make sure your battery is sufficient.wink
...I Will wink..Around 8:30pm,When's the match starting?
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
I think the major cause of the ruined friendship is that the party with compound interest just decides that if it can't be more than mere friendship, then it's nothing at all.
I find this very common among guys, so I'm led to believe they've just been fronting as friends but all the while the major interest has been to get into a relationship with you. Or maybe some started as just friends, but then realize that they can't handle not been with you and seeing others have you when they are(in their mind) the best guy for you.
**personal experience**
In a situation like this, you have no choice but to end things or it'll just get messy all round.
Ever thought about the fact that it hurts too much to see someone you love love someone else?

Pause and think about it? Why go through the pain when you can take a walk and go be happy else where cos distance is a good way to get over someone. But continously seeing the person and contact is in most cases, too much to handle. Except of course you want the guy to remain in pains and torture
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
**personal experience**
well said but some ladies could be so so hmmn...too!lol
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Danhumprey: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
NickiRoman: ...I Will wink..Around 8:30pm,When's the match starting?
8pm!grin

I hope the match won't be a distraction?sad
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mynd44:
Ever thought about the fact that it hurts too much to see someone you love love someone else?

Pause and think about it? Why go through the pain when you can take a walk and go be happy else where cos distance is a good way to get over someone. But continously seeing the person and contact is in most cases, too much to handle. Except of course you want the guy to remain in pains and torture
hmmn... Words...
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by NickiRoman: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Danhumprey: 8pm!grin

I hope the match won't be a distraction?sad
..Hmmmn..Am not sure am gonna watch the match sef.

The moment I ain't getting full attention that I want,I am off ooo. So you better pick a better Time
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by bizzlemie(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle: Chai being friend zoned no be beans sha. The guy even open mouth say "I feel very avuncular towards you" which by the way is code for you're just like a sister to me.
So imagine everyone thinking we're actually dating and this dude is busy telling me we're like siblings and gisting me about babes he likes.
It's alright, I licked my wounds and went on to be very very sisterly....in fact so sisterly that our male friend said I was a guy. God is watching sha embarassed

grin grin

Some boys are wicked sha

Had this crush on this girl; she my namesake. One day i stylishly and indirectly gave her the hint that i wanted us to be "more than friends". Immediately she started giving me the " brotherly and sisterly love" sermon. Immediately i started acting like that day didn't exist

That future wife of mine thinking 'bout friendzoning me, receive confusion by fire! angry
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mynd44:

Pipe down dude. I wasnt judging anyone, only rationalizing what I've learned. And yes I understand why it happens that way.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Teespice(f): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
I am the emotional type so its best I don't put my hands in fire so as not to get burnt.

Only few weeks ago did I tell a friend who I was playing truth n dare with that I really liked him only to be met with this stony silence till now. In a way I am happy I told him how I felt cos they are disappearing. Oh well, I wasn't expecting a response anyway.

Phew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have We Got Any Nairaland Marriage Yet? / Five Things Ladies Can't Do Without In Life / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.