Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13112 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Happy birthday kaboninc.....wishing you long life and prosperity!! cheers!! gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kreamidiva(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=ntbaby][/quote]

Tankio wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
miztola: Happy birthday kaboninc.....wishing you long life and prosperity!! cheers!! gringrin
Wow! Thank you very much. Trust you're having a beautiful night!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Jaygrl(f): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
So who is gonna be my friend cry
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kennyman20(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
tongue
Jaygrl: So who is gonna be my friend cry

let me be your friend.. Are u on whatsapp? Or whatsapp owners didnt meet ur criteria to be be your as mymy toothpaste users dont hmmmmm..... tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2014

Definitely not this guy!

kennyman20: tongue
let me be your friend.. Are u on whatsapp? Or whatsapp owners didnt meet ur criteria to be be your as mymy toothpaste users dont hmmmmm..... tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by liliangmail(f): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
nys section..Interestin i must say! grin whc is beta? to mak frnds wif pplp below ur level or pple above? cool
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
kaboninc: Wow! Thank you very much. Trust you're having a beautiful night!
It's better to be late than never. Hbd kaboninc.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by lomaxx: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2014
liliangmail: nys section..Interestin i must say! grin whc is beta? to mak frnds wif pplp below ur level or pple above? cool

It depends on what you mean by "level". Making friends with people below your level won't help you grow. Making friends with people above your level will always put you in a challenging spot- where you would always want to be better than yesterday. I don't think one should make friends with people below their level- rather people below should want to make friends with you.

By level I mean mental capacity.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrankySnow: It's better to be late than never. Hbd kaboninc.
I suppose this is MizMariah aka ClearWaters and now Frankysnow! Thank you! So how's camp life...saw your challenges and difficulties. Ndo, its well.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Frankysnow sadsad
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2014
miztola: Frankysnow sadsad
Sweetberry kiss

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Sweetberry kiss
how are u? I ve missed u
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2014
miztola: how are u? I ve missed u
ive missed you too my love. I will see you soon sweetberry.

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2014
FrankySnow: ive missed you too my love. I will see you soon sweetberry.
aite dear..... stay safe and take care of yourself.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Hookah(m): 2:24am On Oct 04, 2014
the only friend I want on NL....her name is meelorlah
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by DECOtech(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2014
Yes, I will be your friend
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Really?
DECOtech: Yes, I will be your friend
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by DECOtech(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2014
Doclight:
Really?
For sure
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
DECOtech:
For sure
let's get the pot on fire.

Fb? Whatsapp?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by MissJennifer(f): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
I want an NL friend too
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
MissJennifer:

I want an NL friend too
gets get the pot on fire!

I'm here if u need me
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by MissJennifer(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Doclight:
gets get the pot on fire!

I'm here if u need me

Hello doclight
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
MissJennifer:

Hello doclight
hi
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by DECOtech(m): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2014
Doclight:
let's get the pot on fire.

Fb? Whatsapp?
All of the above 08030938491-whatsapp
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by MissJennifer(f): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Doclight:
hi

How u doing?......hope u went to church
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
MissJennifer:

How u doing?......hope u went to church
sure!
You?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by MissJennifer(f): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Doclight:
sure!
You?

Sure... I did. So what's going on?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
I have made really good friends from NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Palm Kernel Oil And Coconut Oil. ( Adin Eyan Ati Adin Agbon) Available Here! / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.