Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13357 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
kreamidiva:

No. Never had the chance to meet her personally. But we always chatted and spoke on the phone sometimes.

She was sick and died.
ok sorry.

Jealous e-admirer
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Teespice(f): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yeah there are good friends on NL.

Majority of the friends I have are from here and there's no dull moment.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Teespice: Yeah there are good friends on NL.

Majority of the friends I have are from here and there's no dull moment.
really?

I'm really missing o

how do i join d fun?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Looking for one
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
kaboninc: Looking for one
if there is
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by beau49: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Most of the people I have met here always want one thing or the other but there is one I met recently,we talk about almost everything and anything. Although we have not seen each other physically,but we have both sent each other pictures. Let's just hope it won't ruined with the usual demand and proffessing of love wink

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
beau49: Most of the people I have met here always want one thing or the other but there is one I met recently,we talk about almost everything and anything. Although we have not seen each other physically,but we have both sent each other pictures. Let's just hope it won't ruined with the usual demand and proffessing of love wink
hmmmmm

a beaking development
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Caracta(f): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yes. If there are no good friends, I would have left a long time ago. One of them even got me a job. I can't begin to mention what these people have done for me. There aren't just good friends, there are great friends!

2 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Odunharry(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Caracta: Yes. If there are no good friends, I would have left a long time ago. One of them even got me a job. I can't begin to mention what these people have done for me. There aren't just good friends, there are great friends!
true

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Caracta: Yes. If there are no good friends, I would have left a long time ago. One of them even got me a job. I can't begin to mention what these people have done for me. There aren't just good friends, there are great friends!
wow.

Whats up with mine na. Lolz
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Ariyke: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Of course there are good people on here

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by beau49: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmm

a beaking development
Biko meaning....?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ariyke: Of course there are good people on here
like u?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by latluv(f): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Trust me,I there are great friends here,I met several peeps here and 1 of them have been really great. We're cool,I think its just about getting the right one and our perception.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
beau49: Biko meaning....?
we are progressing
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kanwulia: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmm really?

Whats d reason?

Pls share

It is self-explanatory.
Nothing like friends from your childhood.
I don't befriend people whose parents never met my parents! kiss

You can see the way they were raised.
The friends I have are the friends I have had over since childhood.
The most special bond!
I do not care to make new friends.
I have enough.

So diafore NL or Facebook or Tango is TOTALLY out of the question.
Not interested! kiss
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
latluv: Trust me,I there are great friends here,I met several peeps here and 1 of them have been really great. We're cool,I think its just about getting the right one and our perception.
hmmmmmmm

but hw can one get such, when almost every comment is annoying

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

It is self-explanatory.
Nothing like friends from your childhood.
I don't befriend people whose parents never met my parents! kiss
hmmmm dats kinda harsh dnt u think?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kanwulia: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: hmmmm dats kinda harsh dnt u think?

Not at all.
It is all a matter of CHOICE! kiss
It works for me. cool

Abi love na by force ni? undecided
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

Not at all.
It is all a matter of CHOICE! kiss
It works for me. cool

Abi love na by force ni? undecided
love paves d way
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by beau49: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: we are progressing
Oh alright....
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kanwulia: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: love paves d way

Good luck with your love on or off NL. cheesy
You have to research the most famous NL lovers and friends to see how they SWINDLED and BETRAYED themselves when it was all said and done!
All of them done take shame go hide after phocking and dumping offline!

Some don get new ID tey tey!

MUCHECHECHECHECHE

LWKMD!!!!! grin

Remember ToniaSlim and Whitelexy?
Or Doyin13 and Spikedcylinder?
Inspired and Platimuunk?

Abi make I begin mention more names? wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

Good luck with your love on or off NL. cheesy
You have to research the most famous NL lovers and friends to see how they SWINDLED and BETRAYED themselves when it was all said and done!
All of them done take shame go hide after phocking and dumping offline!

Some don get new ID tey tey!

MUCHECHECHECHECHE

LWKMD!!!!! grin

Abi make I begin mention names? wink
no need to.

We all need friends, coz we will get married, and how do we do it?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kanwulia: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: no need to.

We all need friends, coz we will get married, and how do we do it?

I don mention some names. . . .
Just to remind you of a few "stories that touched" with NL AGBEROS!!!! grin
One Igbo man even gif one Yoruba gal belle for this NL tia race!!!!
TUFIAKWA!!!
I dey go work abeg!
Take Kia.
O da bo o! grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

I don mention some names. . . .
Just to remind you of a few "stories that touched" with NL AGBEROS!!!! grin
TUFIAKWA!!!
I dey go work abeg!
Take Kia.
O da bo o! grin
oda bo too. Night work?

Gudluck
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kanwulia: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: oda bo too. Night work?

Gudluck

You tink say na Naija I dey, when no work but armed robbery after 5PM? grin
Civilized societies run 24hours!
Amen!
We can't all be NL employees abi? wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

You tink say na Naija I dey, when no work but armed robbery after 5PM? grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

heheheheheh

tommorow den.

Gudluck

gudnyt
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kanwulia: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

heheheheheh

tommorow den.

Gudluck

gudnyt

Nytie! kiss

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Xtargold(f): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
I've never really had true friends,so i don't believe in friendship.*fake peeps everywhere*
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Xtargold(f): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Really.....?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Caracta(f): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2014
Xtargold:
Really.....?

Really.

My nephew's birthday cake came from a Nairalander cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by shizzle11(m): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2014
op asked the question as if there are no good people on nairaland. If you can meet good people on 2go, facebook, whatsapp and what have you, why not on NL? Good people abound here and you can meet them in real life if you people flow together and are on thesame page, personally i have made and met a few cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? / Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench / How Do You Punish Your Teenage Girls When They Misbehave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.