Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13083 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Odunharry(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Saraha1: with all pleasure.

Hope you would't apply thesame method like my old friend?

no....watch n see

aw is ur day going?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Saraha1(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Odunharry:
no....watch n see

aw is ur day going?

Oh really hmmm that interesting.
My day has being great in his presence.

Thanks.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Odunharry(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Saraha1:
Oh really hmmm that interesting.
My day has being great in his presence.

Thanks.
that good to knw..hope u prayed for me?
My name is Harrison,wat ur name
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dry house.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mzmariah, ur doc is here.
MzMariah: Dry house.
state your problems, and Dr. Light would shine his light. Happy Sunday.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Doclight: Mzmariah, ur doc is here.state your problems, and Dr. Light would shine his light. Happy Sunday.
Provide koboninc.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lolz i'm here now.
MzMariah: Provide koboninc.
what's with koboninc? Ok mr koboninc come fast o, b4 Mzmariah flog u o.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Doclight: Lolz i'm here now.what's with koboninc? Ok mr koboninc come fast o, b4 Mzmariah flog u o.
Lol.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
MzMariah: Dry house.
Make it wet.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
softsparkyy:
Make it wet.
Where have u been?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
MzMariah: Where have u been?
sleeping.
Any gist for me?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yea.
softsparkyy:
sleeping.
Any gist for me?
a baby born out of wedlock, who owns it, mum or dad? Everybody comment.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Doclight: Yea.a baby born out of wedlock, who owns it, mum or dad? Everybody comment.
So you are pregnant shocked shocked
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Maybe lolz. Dats d trending topic, since d rum z dry.
MzMariah: So you are pregnant shocked shocked
so whats ur take and reason
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Doclight: Yea.a baby born out of wedlock, who owns it, mum or dad? Everybody comment.
Depends.
Igbo tradition, the child belongs to the family of the girl if the man that impregnated her did not pay her bride price.

Secondly, if the guy denied the pregnancy initially . when stuffs like this happens,some parents most times will make sure that the boy sign a written agreement that he is not the father of the baby.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Agrika: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Valto: i am here for u sweetie cheesy cheesy
my Gentle Giant...i know u are always there for me....but u don run from me na....
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Agrika: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
kaboninc:

Well true friendship has no correlation with physical attributes.
i feel "one kind" when am wt people most especially men am taller than.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Agrika:
i feel "one kind" when am wt people most especially men am taller than.

Thats...weird. I personally prefer taller girls.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
hmmmmm hi room?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmm hi room?
Hello
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Darteyyyy(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Chai.... Some kind fine girls dey ere sha....this is the thread I've been looking for since Emeka impregnated Nkechi....
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Darteyyyy: Chai.... Some kind fine girls dey ere sha....this is the thread I've been looking for since Emeka impregnated Nkechi....

lolzzzzzzzz welcome guy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Miztola, Softsparkyy, KiddaBlingzz.....

Ah, I almost forgot. shocked

Cdamsel..... I wish you success in all you do....* this babe wee kill me, gat to send an SMS asap sad

Miztola how ya dey?

Spftsparkyy sis Mi miss ya.

KiddaBlingzz you too. wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2014
FrankySnow: Miztola, Softsparkyy, KiddaBlingzz.....

Cdamsel..... I wish you success in all you do....* this babe wee kill me, gat to send an SMS asap sad

Miztola how ya dey?

Hey! how are you?

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
FrankySnow: Miztola, Softsparkyy, KiddaBlingzz.....

Miztola how ya dey?

Hey baby
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kirinwa: 6:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Kanwulia: Sorry, I don't make friends, only acquaintances!
I made all my friends is PRIMARY and SECONDARY schools! cool

These are attitudes girls should check. You don't want friends yet you enter thread for friends only to spew this comment.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kirinwa: 6:20am On Aug 20, 2014
flakkykul:

Thanks,read his dairy ma ni ooo,so I like his kind of person and I contacted him asking if he wld be my e friend he accepted but mayb he tot I wanted something more, so he send me an e-kiss and I told him not to send me such cos my husby wld feel bad.dat was all ooooo

You are married and still looking for males.You want to swim and stay dry at same time?Am watching in 3D.

You can't have male friends and not go out with them and since you are married better not to start what you can't finish.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
miztola: Hey baby
Sweetberry moi, xup with your whatsapp? embarassed
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Sweetberry moi, xup with your whatsapp? embarassed
Network ish dear...howz camp?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
miztola: Network ish dear...howz camp?
Fine. How are u and work?

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
FrankySnow: Fine. How are u and work?
Fine mon cherie....i have been so stressed lately....i miss u
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by ntbaby(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=kreamidiva]I met a young woman here who i wanted to keep as a friend as i don't have any friends but she died!!!

I remembered one naughty chat we had one day and a huge smile played on my lips. I miss her terribly.... cry

Vivianc,forever in my heart. kiss[/quote

Eyah....doh

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re-prioritize: A Clarion Call To Ladies / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.