Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13081 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Doclight: if there is
. I believe there are...got one but stays miles away.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: . I believe there are...got one but stays miles away.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: . I believe there are...got one but stays miles away.
hmmmm

hw do u cope with distance?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11: op asked the question as if there are no good people on nairaland. If you can meet good people on 2go, facebook, whatsapp and what have you, why not on NL? Good people abound here and you can meet them in real life if you people flow together and are on thesame page, personally i have made and met a few cool
how do we come on same page? Does it have to do with prompt quoting and liking of posts
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Caracta:

Really.

My nephew's birthday cake came from a Nairalander cheesy
hmmmmmmmmm

thats intresting how did it surface?

U posted a topic about it?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Xtargold: I've never really had true friends,so i don't believe in friendship.*fake peeps everywhere*

sure!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Aproko friends you mean @ OP? cheesy
No, I don't have or plan on having any NLD friend.

Post your shyte, I post mine, log off/out and it ends there.

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2014
ifyalways: Aproko friends you mean @ OP? cheesy

oh! Thats not life na.

We're here for one anoda
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Oahray: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Caracta: Yes. If there are no good friends, I would have left a long time ago. One of them even got me a job. I can't begin to mention what these people have done for me. There aren't just good friends, there are great friends!
awww... *sniff...sniff*
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Oahray: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2014
Doclight: hmmmm

guy you be question machine? You just dey fire questions since first page. Calm down bros.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by onegig(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2014
edited

Cqanru Pfen cf cqn ufpb.

2 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by shizzle11(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doclight: how do we come on same page? Does it have to do with prompt quoting and liking of posts
Not exactly!

when you share same/similar line of thought or ideas on matters discussed, to some extent it means there is higher chance(s) of better understanding and or blending in real life
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Caracta(f): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oahray: awww... *sniff...sniff*

*gives him handkerchief*

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Caracta(f): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmmmmmm

thats intresting how did it surface?

U posted a topic about it?

Nah

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Bunchersstab(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
ifyalways: Aproko friends you mean @ OP? cheesy

Neva say neva.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by daveP(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Xtargold: I've never really had true friends,so i don't believe in friendship.*fake peeps everywhere*
u can find them,they may jst be hiding for you to search them out! Yeah
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Oahray: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Caracta:

*gives him handkerchief*
thanks smiley
*blows noisily into handkerchief and hands it back to her*
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by daveP(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Many atimes we set barriers for ourselves,we forget how we can change situations.
Somebody out there might jst need a 'hi' or 'hello' or 'xup' to turn things around.yet some of 'us' crink up,hide it all up,and cry 'racoons and weasels' cos we dnt find real,en true friends.what happened to searching for 'gold' ?

2 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by daveP(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oahray: thanks smiley
*blows noisily into handkerchief and hands it back to her*
chai!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yes, I've made good friends here.

I have this 2 I will forever hold their friendship.

I've met others too who are very wonderful with cutes hearts and most of all, I............

2 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Yes, I've made good friends here.

I've met others too who are very wonderful with cutes hearts and most of all, I............
Hope I never follow sha
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip:
Hope I never follow sha
You no say me and you no be friends na grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: You no say me and you no be friends na grin
I know ur friends don too much
Atleast make I occupy d opposite seat naw grin

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip:
I know ur friends don too much
Atleast make I occupy d opposite seat naw grin
grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sure...i'v made 2 gud fwends here....They are d best kiss....Goatey and Birra

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doclight: hmmmm

Its funny you know, off and on. Get boring sometimes and other times, just interesting. However, am not a fan of distance.

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Yes, I've made good friends here.

I've met others too who are very wonderful with cutes hearts and most of all, I'm in love with Mr. Cor.k
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Front page? What front page
Oahray: guy you be question machine? You just dey fire questions since first page. Calm down bros.
calm down too. I love to pour out my mind and let people help me with it. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=kaboninc][/quote]Who is Mr. Cor.k? abeg , e ma koba mi o sad
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Who is Mr. Cor.k? abeg , e ma koba mi o sad

Don't tell me you don't know him. He's the most famous guy here on nairaland. Am very sure you know him. I believe he is the gentleman you are referring to.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc:

Don't tell me you don't know him. He's the most famous guy here on nairaland. Am very sure you know him. I believe he is the gentleman you are referring to.
I'm not referring to a man and I don't know anybody by that moniker Mr. Cor.k or what did you call it....I don't know anyone like that.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: I'm not referring to a man and I don't know anybody by that moniker Mr. Cor.k or what did you call it....I don't know anyone like that.

You must be missing then. Do a Google search. Complete your statement since you rejected mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Re-prioritize: A Clarion Call To Ladies / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.