Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? (1733 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by Michael111(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Guys i need ur help xpecialy the ladies. I’v met this lady friend of ma sis n am madly in love wth her, we’v bin frends for over a mnth n two weeks but I hvn‘t made my intention known to her. Initially she was picking ma calls n responding to all my whatapp messages juz that she used to give me straightforward answers all d time n didnt wnt to open up dat much ba we cld chat for at least an hour. In abt three days ago i told her i lyk chatting wth her n dat she’s so dear to me, since den she doesn’t answer ma calls n whatsapp messages. I called her one morning wth a diff number n she answered, we tlkd for a while d nxt two days i called her but she didnt pick. Do u think she is playing hard to get or she’s juz nt interested in me? I need ur help guys.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by fnep2smooth(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
free the girl. She probably no what you want and she ain't giving you.
So, my humble advise is to free her for like a month. If she flash or call you back then take it up from there but if she didn't just let her be

3 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by vizkiz: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
#lays hand on Op...

I pray for you tonight....every power of friendzone in your life, be destroyed angry

Yes, i can see you are inlove with her, but demons from hell had already friendzoned you...Be free right now...

angry Yes,Yes,yes, gadagada-hardder... Laliga,carolina,manchester! (Speaking in tongues)

I say be free angry

Let your enemies fall like a mango tree angry

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
To be straight, she's not interested , just let her be.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: #lays hand on Op...

I pray for you tonight....every power of friendzone in your life, be destroyed angry

Yes, i can see you are inlove with her, but demons from hell had already friendzoned you...Be free right now...

angry Yes,Yes,yes, gadagada-hardder... Laliga,carolina,manchester! (Speaking in tongues)

I say be free angry

hahahahahaha.....
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by eyenCalabar(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
You can still help yourself out with the lady in that mail. She needs a man from NL. Am not interested cheesy

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by texanomaly(f): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
First of all, it is impossible to “know” someone in a little over a month. You may think someone has a way about them that you like…so far. People can hide who they really are for a while. You need to get to know someone for more than a month before you can truly know them and fall in love with them.

She probably thinks you are moving too fast. Back off for a while and see what happens. What you described in the op sounds a bit stalker-like. Be careful. You may have scared her. She may also be unsure of her feelings for you. Like I said, you moved in pretty fast. Leave her alone for a while. After a few weeks, if she doesn’t call you, call her again. If she doesn’t pick up, move on.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by TRADELYN: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Some nice posts above this cheesy

My own simple advice is this:

Never ever fall in LoVe with a lady you don't know well!!!

#IwarnYouOoooo cool
Get FREE intimate wash from us.

In interested, please see our profile for our contact details or learn more here: https://www.nairaland.com/1793353/intimate-wash-product-side-effects
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by AFOHYBEE(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: #lays hand on Op...

I say be free angry

Pastor vizkiz nah only u waka come
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
The Op is no doubt a kid !

How can you be ''madly in love'' with someone you became friend with right within 6weeks to the extent that you don't even know what she's thinking when she failed to pick your call nor chat with you !!

That is MUMU love and face your study bro !!

:::::::::::::::::

Nonetheless, my advice is :

Go up to her , stop using phone and tell her your mind face2face , if you are a man , act like a man !!
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
texanomaly: Leave her alone for a while. After a few weeks, if she doesn’t call you, call her again. If she doesn’t pick up, move on.
Op, take this advice. You won't get any better.
itstex,happy sunday how you dey? grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
A girl not picking your call shows she is not on the same page with you.

There are some ladies who will want to fling or sleep with you but when you mention love they run.

There are also some ladies who want something serious with you but when you mention sex, they run.

That's ladies for you.

Learn how to tell a girl, " I can't take this your shakara again ". Take your walk. If unknown to you she was considering you before, she will call you.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by texanomaly(f): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Paroman: Op, take this advice. You won't get any better.
itstex,happy sunday how you dey? grin

I dey o...Your side?

It is 5:00pm here, but your day is over. You are almost into tomorrow. grin

I hope all is well.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
texanomaly:

I dey o...Your side?

It is 5:00pm here, but your day is over. You are almost into tomorrow. grin

I hope all is well.
*places a hand on his chest and exclaim in delight ''all is well! All is well! All is well!'' grin
My side dey fine too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? by Tallesty1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
She is not playing hard to get bro, she is playing NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs She Is Not Into You / Why Are Guys So Rude??? / Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.