Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot (890 Views)

If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2014
Fine lady, good assets front and back.

Visits you often, you have told her you are mannered.

Not into neighbors and colleagues.

Infact the first day you saw her, you swore under your breath.

Now she lies on your coach watching movies.

You are sort of handicapped.

You don't know what to do.

What would you do ?
Re: Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by austine4real(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Nxt tym Face her & put her legs on ur shoulders if u knw wot it means!
Re: Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by lequatee(m): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2014
@op
where were u when common sense was being shared?
Re: Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 14, 2014
lequatee: @op
where were u when common sense was being shared?
...OMG, i can't laugh enough. I don't know for him bro. If a girl comes to watch movie in your house, that's not a reason to do something bad with her. Girls do sleep in my room in school, i do read with girls during exams even in my room till day break...it was because they trusted me enough. one mistake, and all those trust will be eroded away. @Ops, if you're nt Comfortable with the girl coming to your house, you can tell her. Don't take advantage of a simple girl,....what goes around comes around!
Re: Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by emperortony: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2014
okparaugo:
You don't know what to do.

What would you do ?

Just hear yourself speak
Re: Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2014
I suspect the poster friend zoned himself by telling her he isn't into neighbors and colleagues...
Re: Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2014
Samakinr:
...OMG, i can't laugh enough. I don't know for him bro. If a girl comes to watch movie in your house, that's not a reason to do something bad with her. Girls do sleep in my room in school, i do read with girls during exams even in my room till day break...it was because they trusted me enough. one mistake, and all those trust will be eroded away. @Ops, if you're nt Comfortable with the girl coming to your house, you can tell her. Don't take advantage of a simple girl,....what goes around comes around!

I think he wants to treat her nicely not badly.

They are street neighbors not close door neighbors.

Stop acting like Judas Iscariot.
Re: Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by ITbomb(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2014
A friendzone in the making
Re: Your Neighbor Hangs Around You Alot by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2014
ITbomb: A friendzone in the making

Op don enter...

(1) (Reply)

JEHOVAH WITNESS / Thread For Nairaland's Cutest Guys(including Pictures). / I Don't Want 2 Hurt These Gals Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.