Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

JEHOVAH WITNESS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JEHOVAH WITNESS (876 Views)

A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JEHOVAH WITNESS by akpur1(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2014
why am here?
Re: JEHOVAH WITNESS by PheezyLee(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2014
she wants u in d friend zone so respect urself smileysmiley
Re: JEHOVAH WITNESS by iamSi(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Why capitalising the Jehovah Witness part, like you have hidden thoughts ... Well, if you are in for Real press forward but if you just need a Se*x Machine bro ... Forget it. But I doubt it... She's not ready don't expose her to badness I can talk to her for you if you want me to
Re: JEHOVAH WITNESS by johnwizey: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Guy, shey ebola don show for una side?
Re: JEHOVAH WITNESS by ITbomb(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Next time you are with her and she start talking about relationships, just be bold and tell her that is the reason you are there, that you love her but if she doesn't like it you can just stop seeing her.
Re: JEHOVAH WITNESS by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2014
grin

Re: JEHOVAH WITNESS by McWhillion(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Brother get ready for some Holy Ghost spankings
Re: JEHOVAH WITNESS by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Go make money

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Nairaland's Cutest Guys(including Pictures). / Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason / Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.