Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! (45085 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Celsony: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2017
justi4jesu:

Contact me on my signature and i will assist you. smiley
Ok
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by okitejoseph: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm.... Always thought that eBay was the future, was even thinking of getting an with rewards options...
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by ibcircuit: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys !!!
I need your immediate help . I paid for an iphone 6 ,to a seller from Buayama Pueto rico . The seller sent to me a phone that is icloud locked . I asked the seller to send the APPPLE ID and Password to me but he caNNOT provide it . I have already opened dispute on both ebay and paypal ,the seller is however still insisting that i must send the phone back before he can refund me. Meanwhile he promised that if i can close my dispute he would refund me without asking for the phone again . What is the best advice i can follow for me to get my money back ,because the return shipping cost is so much high . I will appreciate your insights .Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Xenisha: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2022
Today I would like to tell a story. The cold has already come and I really wanted something new for myself from shoes, according to tradition, I decided to look on the Internet, but the store in which I bought is no more! And I came across fanatics reviews there, I saw a lot of reviews about selling on eBay, there are pros and cons, I decided to try it and ordered boots for myself, I took it from this source everything went very well ok, thanks for the feedback and reassurance

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos / BVN Madness In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.