Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! (45041 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
mavinc4u:

is effective now. you can now use it. i guess they listened to my advice. it is actually good for people yet to create paypal account as it would boost their confirmation and identification. Enjoy!!!

How does it work?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Eeazu: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Hi guys, does eBay suspend one changing password?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by mavinc4u(f): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Eeazu: [color=#000099][/color]Hi guys, does eBay suspend one changing password?

no sir
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 3:51am On Jul 23, 2014
If you need help in buying anything in the United States, I can help you. but you have to pay for the shipping, my agents ship to Nigeria and they charge per pounds, I know they use kilo in Nigeria. I have my flat rate which is not negotiable $50 for all purchase. I guarantee you that you will never have any headache with buying things over here. I am a Nigerian but live here in America. I don't allow people to ship to my house, I don't help to clear stupid cheques I don't know about. all I do is help to buy cars, goods, pay student SEVIS fees. and help you to call your school if you are in the process of coming here to school and not running away. If you need my help contact me. $50 or no business. Time here is money.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2014
olamide1: If you need help in buying anything in the United States, I can help you. but you have to pay for the shipping, my agents ship to Nigeria and they charge per pounds, I know they use kilo in Nigeria. I have my flat rate which is not negotiable $50 for all purchase. I guarantee you that you will never have any headache with buying things over here. I am a Nigerian but live here in America. I don't allow people to ship to my house, I don't help to clear stupid cheques I don't know about. all I do is help to buy cars, goods, pay student SEVIS fees. and help you to call your school if you are in the process of coming here to school and not running away. If you need my help contact me. $50 or no business. Time here is money.
How much does your agent charge for shipping?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Eventually, when I got my refund paid in full, Access Bank decided to stab me in the back. They deducted [size=16pt]N5000[/size] from my funds and blamed it on some funny exchange rate fluctuations when I still placed orders on the same day at normal rates.

For Ebay and Paypal purchases, [size=16pt]Access Bank should be avoided at all cost[/size] as they always try to steal your funds any time you have a refund, always blaming exchange rate fluctuations. How come the refund can never be equal to or more than the amount paid in spite of the fluctuation? Does the exchange rate always drop?

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2014
dsunmade: Eventually, when I got my refund paid in full, Access Bank decided to stab me in the back. They deducted [size=16pt]N5000[/size] from my funds and blamed it on some funny exchange rate fluctuations when I still placed orders on the same day at normal rates.

For Ebay and Paypal purchases, [size=16pt]Access Bank should be avoided at all cost[/size] as they always try to steal your funds any time you have a refund, always blaming exchange rate fluctuations. How come the refund can never be equal to or more than the amount paid in spite of the fluctuation? Does the exchange rate always drop?

I will never forget Access bank robbed me off my 15,000 naira via ATM Machine before i left naija so i couldnt follow up. Immediately i closed their Good for nothing account.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Nedu31(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2014
PLEASE ADVICE ME ON HOW TO HANDLE THIS EBAY SELLER IN DISPUTE DISCUSSION.

I don't really know if this seller is trying to play smart. The following are our conversation so far.

From Buyer - ************7/16/2014 08:51 PDT
I bought this item from you; 8GB Multi-Color 7" Tablet PC Android 4.2 Dual Core Dual Camera A23 1.5GHz 512M a ( item: 111364059401 transaction: 1234809184001 ) on 5th July, 2014.

I sent you a message the following week, requesting track number to track the item, I don't know what happen along I got indefinite suspension and cancellation of the transaction which I have already paid for.

The question is how am I going to get my money back?

From Buyer - **************7/17/2014 09:07 PDT
Failure to get your respond in the next 24 hours, I will escalate this dispute.

Thanks.

From Seller - ***************7/18/2014 01:31 PDT
"""hi my dear buyer ,thank you for your email ,

pls do not worry about your items ,this is the international order ,the exact delivery time is not stable ,sometimes ,it will takes a littler longer ,we hope you can wait your items paitently ,

We have already sent the items to you on Jul.13

1)Shipped by: China post (airmail, postal service)

There is no tracking number.since now it is the peak of shipping company ,it takes around 15-35 days to your country

So the established date is around Aug.18

2)Now your right is under the protection of paypal,you do not need to worry about losing money .so pls give us enough time to send your items.

3)If you still not get until above date, please come here and tell us about it or send email to your customer serivce via ebay message .We will reply to you within 24 hours .

Tips: Escating the case is really inconvenient to solve our problem.So pls do not do it before you get the reply from us .

Best regards,

"

From Buyer - **************7/18/2014 05:19 PDT
Item I bought on 5th July was sent on 13 July, that is unbelievable. The ones I bought on 7th and 8th July respectively was sent in two days interval.

No track number. If I don't get track number I will escalate this dispute before the deadline

Thanks

From Seller - *************7/19/2014 01:56 PDT
So sorry for the trouble my dear friend , there some mistake with our system so we send out delayed , but we send you a fast shipping , can you wait a few days more ? If you still not get the item till to Aug . 10, pls come back here ask a refund , ok ?

Please do not leave feedback or escalate CASE/DISPUTE before you email us.it will bring inconvenience for both of us.

Paypal has held the money ,you have 20 days for protection.It is beneficial for you

From Buyer - *************7/22/2014 03:34 PDT
Paypal give 5th, August as deadline of this dispute. If the case is not resolved after 5th August it will automatically close and any closed case can not be re-open. And you are giving me 10th August. I need to resolved this issue before facing ebay for re-opening of my account. I just need a track number to track my item

From Seller - **************7/22/2014 04:52 PDT
"Hi dear buyer ,

1) Could you kindly give us another 7 days to wait for it in case of the customs reason ? You know ,now it is the peak of shipping company for the holidays coming .

2)Besides Paypal gives us 20 days to solve the problem in paypal dispute ,so you do not need to worry losing money within these

3)If you still have not get the items until Jul.30, then you come here and tell us ,

we will issue the refund to in paypal dispute (BUT NOT IN PAYPAL CLAIMS ) once we read your emails within 24 hours ,

ok ?

4)If u can not agree with us this solution ,then pls also come here and tell us about your idea .

(Pls do not escalate the case before we replied to you because we hope we can solve the problem in paypal dispute )

Waiting for your reply

"

From Buyer - ****************7/23/2014 00:49 PDT
Ok, you said July 30th. No problem I will do that.

PLEASE AM I VIOLATING ANY PAYPAL LAW? ARE THE QUESTIONS AND RESPONDS INLINE? THIS MY FIRST TIME BUYING THINGS IN EBAY AND MY FIRST DISPUTE ONLINE.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by drakeskull(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nedu31: PLEASE ADVICE ME ON HOW TO HANDLE THIS EBAY SELLER IN DISPUTE DISCUSSION.

I don't really know if this seller is trying to play smart. The following are our conversation so far.

From Buyer - ************7/16/2014 08:51 PDT
I bought this item from you; 8GB Multi-Color 7" Tablet PC Android 4.2 Dual Core Dual Camera A23 1.5GHz 512M a ( item: 111364059401 transaction: 1234809184001 ) on 5th July, 2014.

I sent you a message the following week, requesting track number to track the item, I don't know what happen along I got indefinite suspension and cancellation of the transaction which I have already paid for.

The question is how am I going to get my money back?

From Buyer - **************7/17/2014 09:07 PDT
Failure to get your respond in the next 24 hours, I will escalate this dispute.

Thanks.

From Seller - ***************7/18/2014 01:31 PDT
"""hi my dear buyer ,thank you for your email ,

pls do not worry about your items ,this is the international order ,the exact delivery time is not stable ,sometimes ,it will takes a littler longer ,we hope you can wait your items paitently ,

We have already sent the items to you on Jul.13

1)Shipped by: China post (airmail, postal service)

There is no tracking number.since now it is the peak of shipping company ,it takes around 15-35 days to your country

So the established date is around Aug.18

2)Now your right is under the protection of paypal,you do not need to worry about losing money .so pls give us enough time to send your items.

3)If you still not get until above date, please come here and tell us about it or send email to your customer serivce via ebay message .We will reply to you within 24 hours .

Tips: Escating the case is really inconvenient to solve our problem.So pls do not do it before you get the reply from us .

Best regards,

"

From Buyer - **************7/18/2014 05:19 PDT
Item I bought on 5th July was sent on 13 July, that is unbelievable. The ones I bought on 7th and 8th July respectively was sent in two days interval.

No track number. If I don't get track number I will escalate this dispute before the deadline

Thanks

From Seller - *************7/19/2014 01:56 PDT
So sorry for the trouble my dear friend , there some mistake with our system so we send out delayed , but we send you a fast shipping , can you wait a few days more ? If you still not get the item till to Aug . 10, pls come back here ask a refund , ok ?

Please do not leave feedback or escalate CASE/DISPUTE before you email us.it will bring inconvenience for both of us.

Paypal has held the money ,you have 20 days for protection.It is beneficial for you

From Buyer - *************7/22/2014 03:34 PDT
Paypal give 5th, August as deadline of this dispute. If the case is not resolved after 5th August it will automatically close and any closed case can not be re-open. And you are giving me 10th August. I need to resolved this issue before facing ebay for re-opening of my account. I just need a track number to track my item

From Seller - **************7/22/2014 04:52 PDT
"Hi dear buyer ,

1) Could you kindly give us another 7 days to wait for it in case of the customs reason ? You know ,now it is the peak of shipping company for the holidays coming .

2)Besides Paypal gives us 20 days to solve the problem in paypal dispute ,so you do not need to worry losing money within these

3)If you still have not get the items until Jul.30, then you come here and tell us ,

we will issue the refund to in paypal dispute (BUT NOT IN PAYPAL CLAIMS ) once we read your emails within 24 hours ,

ok ?

4)If u can not agree with us this solution ,then pls also come here and tell us about your idea .

(Pls do not escalate the case before we replied to you because we hope we can solve the problem in paypal dispute )

Waiting for your reply

"

From Buyer - ****************7/23/2014 00:49 PDT
Ok, you said July 30th. No problem I will do that.

PLEASE AM I VIOLATING ANY PAYPAL LAW? ARE THE QUESTIONS AND RESPONDS INLINE? THIS MY FIRST TIME BUYING THINGS IN EBAY AND MY FIRST DISPUTE ONLINE.

Usually, international order goes like that. I once purchased an item via amazon, the seller shipped from china. To be true to you, there was no tracking number but still got my item after like 25 days. You have two choices, go with paypal or wait. The seller is scared ebay might suspend him if you leave feedback or continue with the dispute. Your delivery will take days. Follow ur heart, paypal dispute or wait. But you shouldnt have revealed to him you were suspended in the first place.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Nedu31(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
drakeskull:

Usually, international order goes like that. I once purchased an item via amazon, the seller shipped from china. To be true to you, there was no tracking number but still got my item after like 25 days. You have two choices, go with paypal or wait. The seller is scared ebay might suspend him if you leave feedback or continue with the dispute. Your delivery will take days. Follow ur heart, paypal dispute or wait. But you shouldnt have revealed to him you were suspended in the first place.
Thanks alot, but is there any thing wrong revealing to him about the suspension?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by mavinc4u(f): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nedu31: Thanks alot, but is there any thing wrong revealing to him about the suspension?

yes,there is and why did you open a case when you have 45 days to do so. wait till 5th August before escalating. you have made the mistake so wait till 5th August. you might like this interesting move from first bank

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/e-commerce-gets-boost-as-firstbank-partners-paypal/184282/
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Mariesio: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
drakeskull: Although, being aware of the kinds of ill-treatment most foreign countries subjects Nigerians to, I still went ahead to use services domiciled in those countries since it's legit and have no intention of fraud or whatsoever. I hope i get out of my present predicament.
Last month, I got an info on nairaland that paypal is now accepting Nigerians, extremely elated, I quickly opened an account even though I went through hassles setting it up due to various verification requirements. After successfully opening paypal, I went ahead to open an ebay account, setting up was quite easy, I linked my Gtb card and got confirmation my account has been activated.

Just about five days ago, I tried purchasing a item on a site even though my account couldn't cover up for the purchase, I just tried it to see if truly American sites would accept paypal payments from Nigeria. I got an error which is usual, I later got mails from paypal requesting me to verify my account again by sending my photo id, debit card and bank statement all scanned to them which I did and later got a mail the following day that my account is now fully operative.

Now to the major issue, I saw a phone on ebay at $275.00, though its a bid but i chose the 'buy it now' option, when i got to the checkout page, i got series of errors telling me i have limits to the number of items i can purchase or number of bids i could take part in. The funny thing isd i have never bidded before nor purchased on ebay. The only times i used ebay was year 2012 and 2013 when i purchased some items and it was though a forwarding company (myus.com). They carried out all the transactions and deducted the total from mt gtb card. Back to the issue, i google the cause of the ebay issue and found a solution which is for me to link my preferred payment method to my paypal which i had carried out earlier. I now had to link my gtb card again and the payment went through with confirmation mail.

About an hour later after successful payment which i got a mail to the effect as well as confirmation mail from paypal reflecting the deduction on my account, I received a shocking mail from ebay that my account has been suspended indefinitely due to some security reasons so as to protect buyers and sellers. I was furious, I didnt know what to do cos my account was now useless after debiting me, no way to track my purchase or contact the seller to request cancellation. I read online about the issue where ppl with same issue warned against opening another account or contacting the seller outside ebay cos ebay will find out if u open another account since it will be linked to current paypal account.

I held on and now decided to call their customer care line, I spoke for 19mins 38 secs, the agent apologised and requested me to send bank statement or utility bill or photo id reflecting the same address i used in opening my ebay account. Now, the problem is i used my office address to open the account and none of my utility bills or photo id reflects that. I later sent in the documents and extra ones like a letter informing them or my address issues via fax.

Early this morning, to my astonishment, I received a mail informing me that after reviewing my case, they realised their actions were correct and i will still remain suspended. I immediately called their line, spoke for 32 minutes, the agent apologized, verified my address and checked the transaction. She confirmed the seller even violated ebay policies. My pertinent question is how on earth should i be suspended for another persons acts? ebay even informed me after suspension that am no longer covered by their buyer protection meaning if the seller doesnt ship, its my biz (thats after receiving payment o). I was furious, asking her questions and showing my bitterness that how i wish i stuck to amazon.

She later assured me I will get my refund cos she has confirmed my account. She had to patch me thru to a rep in paypal and informed me to tell the rep i wanna file for claims. The paypal rep too confirmed my account and payment and adviced me to file for claims on paypal if the seller doesnt ship or ships the wrong item but i should wait till the date of estimated delivery time. She placed me on hold to check the estimated delivery time, after abt 4 minutes on hold, she informed me the seller didnt include it and thats another violation undecided.

THE MOST SURPRISING THING IF NOT THE MOST SCARY IS THE FACT THAT THE SELLER HAS RELISTED THE SAME ITEM ON EBAY. THE SAME ITEM THAT WAS SHOWING "SOLD" AFTER I PURCHASED IT .

This i pointed out to the reps which was confirmed as abnormal. I would wait till 20th or 21st of this month, if i dont get my item, na to file claim straight up.

I guess its high time we boycott all these countries that labels us as fraud or stop using their humiliating services even though they are bigger fraud themselves.

I will keep my fingers crossed till that date and update this thread as events unfold. This is really a bitter experience, going though loss of my hard earned money.

*****Matured Comments Only, Please*******

Terrible, will stick to Amazon jeje. I have been sad that i have not been able to buy anything form Ebay not knowing God was shielding me shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
dsunmade: How much does your agent charge for shipping?

They charge per pounds ($5/lbs). My own business is to help you to buy, and ensure that it is shipped to the address where you want it to be shipped to. My fee is $50 per service for buying goods. The fee is different for buying cars because of driving to the location of the cars and taking them to the port.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
anthoniaz: I know people who use ebay and if not for fear, I would be using it.It's even better to go to a shop and buy whatever you want twice the eBay price instead of going through stress like this.I just hope you don't loose your money.Just be patient.

you don't have to be afraid of using ebay or buying whatever you want to buy in United States. if you want to buy anything over here I can help you. I will buy it and ship it to you. but my charges for all purchase I do for u is $50. Then you have to pay for shipping your self. call Ola on +1203 502 3205. legal business only, I don't deal with cheques or illegal business pls. if you want to pay your student SeVIS Fees too I can help you. or Help you to follow up on your school if you are coming to study by calling your school.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
olamide1:

you don't have to be afraid of using ebay or buying whatever you want to buy in United States. if you want to buy anything over here I can help you. I will buy it and ship it to you. but my charges for all purchase I do for u is $50. Then you have to pay for shipping your self. call Ola on +1203 502 3205. legal business only, I don't deal with cheques or illegal business pls. if you want to pay your student SeVIS Fees too I can help you. or Help you to follow up on your school if you are coming to study by calling your school.

pls we have 5 hours different in our time. pls don't call me in mid night. you guys are 5 hours ahead of United States. Before you call count 5 hours back. Thank u
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
dsunmade: How much does your agent charge for shipping?
$5 per pounds, we use pounds here not kg
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dewze(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
olamide1: $5 per pounds, we use pounds here not kg

Are there no other charges involved, like handling fees and other percentage charges made on the total transaction cost?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dewze:

Are there no other charges involved, like handling fees and other percentage charges made on the total transaction cost?

depending on what you are buying. this is from my shipping agent " There is a flat rate of $40 to Lagos and $60 outside Lagos for an item less than 10lbs which is the minimum weight while some items such as Laptop, Television set and vitamins attract additional $30.00, $60.00 and $65.00 customs clearing charge respectively." your items will be deliver to your house. but if you are not buying electronics all these charges will not apply to you. check any shipping agency it is all the same. you can also go to NACHO in Lagos and find out.

Thank you
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by drakeskull(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2014
olamide1:

......so if am buying $50 perfume or less, the charge is still $50??
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
olamide1:

depending on what you are buying. this is from my shipping agent " There is a flat rate of $40 to Lagos and $60 outside Lagos for an item less than 10lbs which is the minimum weight while some items such as Laptop, Television set and vitamins attract additional $30.00, $60.00 and $65.00 customs clearing charge respectively." your items will be deliver to your house. but if you are not buying electronics all these charges will not apply to you. check any shipping agency it is all the same. you can also go to NACHO in Lagos and find out.

Thank you
Which shipping agent do U use?? Cos thier prices re too good to be true biko, they deliver outside lagos? How?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by frankony(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
drakeskull:

Very commendable in terms of swiftness. When my item got to them, I received it in Nigeria two days later, though I chose DHL as my preferred courier. Guess that made it fast. BUT, their shipping cost / charges depends on your kind/type of membership account. Another thing is that they will repackage your item when threy receive so this somewhat doubles the weight consequently increasing shipping charges. You can calculate an estimate on their site to get an idea. They are recommended.
while not use chrisvicmall, they charge $15/kg and $5 if they will handle procurement for u. Better than going through all those stress without knowing how it will end... I hope u get ur money anyway
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by drakeskull(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2014
frankony: while not use chrisvicmall, they charge $15/kg and $5 if they will handle procurement for u. Better than going through all those stress without knowing how it will end... I hope u get ur money anyway
.....that's way too much when shippyme charges $5/lb and who knows chrisvicmall anyways
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Somebody enlighten me; I used a VPN connection when I registered on eBay,and now it displays my location as US.The question is,can this affect my transactions in anyway. Do u think this is bothersome?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by kolomax(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
drakeskull: .....that's way too much when shippyme charges $5/lb and who knows chrisvicmall anyways
OP how is your experience with shippyme
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
drakeskull: .....that's way too much when shippyme charges $5/lb and who knows chrisvicmall anyways

That is as well too much when I know a company that charges 3.4$ per kg! !!
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dandy1: Somebody enlighten me; I used a VPN connection when I registered on eBay,and now it displays my location as US.The question is,can this affect my transactions in anyway. Do u think this is bothersome?

Hope your VPN is a static one.You must also be shipping to US and make sure the IP of your VPN is a dedicated one! !!
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by dangoteagent: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2014
What is the meaning of the additional amount under the main price with the plus sign in front in these listings?

Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2014
legalwealth:

Hope your VPN is a static one.You must also be shipping to US and make sure the IP of your VPN is a dedicated one! !!

I'm not sure it is static. I plan to ship from US through myUS.com,any better trustworthy site u know? pls I want to order something latest by evening. Any way I could change the location IP?
cos the address on my PayPal acc is Naija add.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Catlanta: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yes but since a kg is equal to 2.2lb then $3.4/kg is equal to $7.48 which is more expensive than Shippyme. The truth is with us, you can ship for as low as $4.25/lb. You can find the info here http://www.shippyme.com/faq/
legalwealth:

That is as well too much when I know a company that charges 3.4$ per kg! !!
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dandy1: What is the meaning of the additional amount under the main price with the plus sign in front in these listings?

That is the shipping fee based on your location!
On which country IP did you browse the site on because you will get loads of free shipping offer if you browse the site on USA IP.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Catlanta: Yes but since a kg is equal to 2.2lb then $3.4/kg is equal to $7.48 which is more expensive than Shippyme. The truth is with us, you can ship for as low as $4.25/lb. You can find the info here http://www.shippyme.com/faq/

Great analysis in there as I didn't even look at that and moreover,are you one of the ADMIN at shippyme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / My Experience Using Gtbank *737* Transfer Service / BVN Madness In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.