Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! (45563 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dandy1:

I'm not sure it is static. I plan to ship from US through myUS.com,any better trustworthy site u know? pls I want to order something latest by evening. Any way I could change the location IP?
cos the address on my PayPal acc is Naija add.

MyUS is cool if you know how to make use of them very well because they are the one I do use!
It seems your PayPal account is a Nigeria PayPal account.If yes,then you cannot ship to USA that
will be given to you by MyUS because most sellers on ebay ship to confirmed address on ones
PayPal account.

You need to get yourself a powerful dedicated VPN IP for opening and operating your USA PayPal and
ebay accounts using address given to you by MYUS as your address on the two accounts.
That is that and you can get the powerful USA Dedicated VPN IP and everything you need to know on
opening and operating USA PayPal account successfully even in Nigeria by dropping a message at http://ijamsolution.com/contact/
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
miqos02: it is not advisable,if u change ur primary address to us address u will need to provide a us phone number and in case any issue arises ebay will insist on calling u on that number

There is no big deal on that in as much you have your own accessible USA Phone number that can receive and send text messages which can also make and receive calls.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
So what you are basically saying is that I can't use an address given by myUS.com since I have a Nigerian address on my paypal account?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dandy1: So what you are basically saying is that I can't use an address given by myUS.com since I have a Nigerian address on my paypal account?

Absolutely yes please!Was the account not opened a Nigeria PayPal account?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
legalwealth:

Absolutely yes please!Was the account not opened a Nigeria PayPal account?

It was. So it will be better to ship down directly to Nigeria through seller then?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dandy1:

It was. So it will be better to ship down directly to Nigeria through seller then?

Yes!You can go for that for any seller that ships to Nigeria because not all ebay sellers do ship to Nigeria but most of them ship to USA even for free.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Catlanta: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello. Yes, this is the official Circuit Atlantic/Shippyme account on nairaland
legalwealth:

Great analysis in there as I didn't even look at that and moreover,are you one of the ADMIN at shippyme.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Catlanta: Hello. Yes, this is the official Circuit Atlantic/Shippyme account on nairaland

Great having you here.
Best!
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by texaco1: 5:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Dandy1: So what you are basically saying is that I can't use an address given by myUS.com since I have a Nigerian address on my paypal account?
all this iSsue about nigeria paypal this or that isn't necessary. There is nothing special . There are many sites that offer forwarding shipping address here in the us . And they will include a phone number with it. That is a must,no one will ship to a us address without a shipping address phone num. TRy bonvu.com and many many many many others ,there are over 30 of t them. Put the address they give u their and. The seller. Will ship or send ur items there. If a seller refuses to ship only to confirmed usa paypal address ,simply send him a mail and explain your case ,they are reasonable ppl and if he or she agrees that is it .the rule of the game is simple ,play it clean and u won't have any problem. Many ppl with other countries paypal acc buy from usa sites and ebay without any probs so why should urs be different. One thing nigerians must learn is to always come clean, communicate with the seller , be legit in everything and they will respond accordingly.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
drakeskull: ......so if am buying $50 perfume or less, the charge is still $50??
that is correct yes.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
madridfc:
Which shipping agent do U use?? Cos thier prices re too good to be true biko, they deliver outside lagos? How?
. Sir its a choice to use them. I have ben using them for a while now and no problem whatsoever. This is a choice. They deliver outside Lagos to your home. They will call you as soon as they get to your state. Thank you
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
olamide1: . Sir its a choice to use them. I have ben using them for a while now and no problem whatsoever. This is a choice. They deliver outside Lagos to your home. They will call you as soon as they get to your state. Thank you
The coy has no name I guess...

Anyways goodluck,
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Catlanta: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thanks. And we're sure you'll be giving us a try soon. smiley
legalwealth:

Great having you here.
Best!
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Catlanta: Thanks. And we're sure you'll be giving us a try soon. smiley
Sure!I'll surely do soon or later.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
legalwealth:

Yes!You can go for that for any seller that ships to Nigeria because not all ebay sellers do ship to Nigeria but most of them ship to USA even for free.

Okay,so I decided to "buy it now" 1a.m last night. After pressing the confirm payment button, I got 'your account has been limited' info in my PayPal.
Stating I have to help confirm my identity. Below were the requirements to confirm. In which I've done all,but 2 are still pending.

Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by drakeskull(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lately, shippyme has been extremely disappointing.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dandy1:

Okay,so I decided to "buy it now" 1a.m last night. After pressing the confirm payment button, I got 'your account has been limited' info in my PayPal.
Stating I have to help confirm my identity. Below were the requirements to confirm. In which I've done all,but 2 are still pending.

Ok!It do happen but just give them everything required followed with call to them and your account will be restored.
Sorry about that though! !!
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
drakeskull: Lately, shippyme has been extremely disappointing.

Kindly explain better please as one of their official admins is here to answer any query.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by drakeskull(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
legalwealth:

Kindly explain better please as one of their official admins is here to answer any query.

I will prefer calling. If you can drop your number.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
drakeskull:

I will prefer calling. If you can drop your number.

Ok!You can find it on my signature but here it comes 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2014
legalwealth:

Ok!It do happen but just give them everything required followed with call to them and your account will be restored.
Sorry about that though! !!

Pardon my ignorance,where do I get eBay's contact number?
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2014
Dandy1:

Pardon my ignorance,where do I get eBay's contact number?

It is PayPal that you will call since you want to resolve limitation issue.

Login to your PayPal,click on Contact Us at the base of your account.
Then click on Call Us and you'll be presented with the number to call
taking note of your one-time 6 digit pass code which they will request for.

Best!
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Catlanta: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello, we apologize if you are having issues. Can you provide a booking number and some details so we can rectify any issues?
drakeskull: Lately, shippyme has been extremely disappointing.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by drakeskull(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Catlanta: Hello, we apologize if you are having issues. Can you provide a booking number and some details so we can rectify any issues?

S1407284174.... I would prefer a callback. You will see all my complaints trail and I expect resolution today.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
legalwealth:

It is PayPal that you will call since you want to resolve limitation issue.

Login to your PayPal,click on Contact Us at the base of your account.
Then click on Call Us and you'll be presented with the number to call
taking note of your one-time 6 digit pass code which they will request for.

Best!

Thanks man
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
madridfc:

Anyways goodluck,
Bro $5 per pounds not for all your goods, convert a pound to kg bro. Thank you
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by euwajeh(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Shippyme has disappointed me I am so sad that my package is showing processing for delivery since on Wednesday and up till now no proof that my item has left the USA my booking number is S1407237345.[color=][/color] sad
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by drakeskull(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
euwajeh: Shippyme has disappointed me I am so sad that my package is showing processing for delivery since on Wednesday and up till now no proof that my item has left the USA my booking number is S1407237345.[color=][/color] sad

Welcome to the club
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by legalwealth(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dandy1:

Thanks man

You are welcome!
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by Dandy1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Okay,so ebay finally removed the limit on my account yesterday.I have ordered two different items today that are expected to be delivered latest 9th September.I am shipping directly through sellers to Nigeria,no third party couriers. Wish me well.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by olamide1: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
madridfc:

Anyways goodluck,
You are like a Thomas in the bible. Their name is Corporate messenger call them directly and request for quotation. noting is hidden here. There is a rule of law in United State, no body is going to take your money away. Thousands of Nigerians are using them.
Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by ziccoit: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2014
Dandy1: Okay,so ebay finally removed the limit on my account yesterday.I have ordered two different items today that are expected to be delivered latest 9th September.I am shipping directly through sellers to Nigeria,no third party couriers. Wish me well.

Have you got delivery of your items? If yes, are you satisfy with the items? I'm asking because I'm about to place order on eBay for a laptop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant / Elon Musk Replies Twitter Lawsuit Threat With A Meme Tweet[Pictures] / Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.