Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff (20780 Views)

Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune / Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport / FG Reopens 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by internetpo(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2014
I dont understand Pdp and their games. I just wish APC could just present a strong and Positive opposition but alas Am dreaming.

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by themejiwalker(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2014
All these things to what end?...the country is in shambles and all they think about is their selfish political interest. Smh!

#BringBackOurGirls Asap. Fvcktrds!

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by disloman(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Is jona d presido of naija or PDP?this mata tire mi ooo.To d extent of withdrawing soldiers frm d govt house n this is a man some goats telling us ti vote 4.Any person wey mention GEJ 2019 4 here.May d God of thunder fire d person to hell.Oloshi gbogbo.

8 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Ofunaofu: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2014
kankerworms at their best. Providing cover to anyone in its desperate bid to retain power.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2014
If true, this news is a shame to the government and the pdp.

3 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Rapsainot(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2014
1stola: ..
what is the meaning of all this nonsense?
why are you so "brainless "
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by AMvanquish: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2014
Deny a sitting Governor Access to the Airport but Grant Access to the Ex Governor Because he plans on Decamping... SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2014
News like this is enough to make person vigorously campaign against Mr Jonathan. Abuse of military, Abuse of power and lack of understanding of democratic norms.

Obasanjo never went this low despite his garrison politics.

10 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Rapsainot(m): 6:31am On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: Is jona d presido of naija or PDP?this mata tire mi ooo.To d extent of withdrawing soldiers frm d govt house n this is a man some goats telling us ti vote 4.Any person wey mention GEJ 2019 4 here.May d God of thunder fire d person to hell.Oloshi gbogbo.
grin
disloman: Is jona d presido of naija or PDP?this mata tire mi ooo.To d extent of withdrawing soldiers frm d govt house n this is a man some goats telling us ti vote 4.Any person wey mention GEJ 2019 4 here.May d God of thunder fire d person to hell.Oloshi gbogbo.
GEJ. TILL 2023

2 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by sunnywhyt(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2014
ok i hear....
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2014
They rule the people of Nigeria the way they want, steal Nigerians money, bomb innocent Nigerians, corruptions at its peak! But one thing is for sure, when the Nemesis comes back around no one of you will be spared even your so-called supporters!! FREEDOM we seek!!

Useless Politricks

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by dridowu: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Ok
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by gurnam: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2014
If it's true....then the President is taking impunity to a whole new level...all in a desperate bid to win election next year.

I fear for this country post GEJ....the Northerners are taking new lessons on state use of power and they will use it to devastating effect if power ever return to them.

We've gone through this route before.....history always have a way of repeating itself.

4 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by NobleAky(m): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2014
Daniel058: HOW MANY GBOZAS for FG? grin
..the entire National Gbozaaaaaaaa!!!! Nigeria is safe under the leadership of Gej. Only the unwanted variable are causing mehem....we will crush them! The humble GEJ ride on till 2019

2 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by C0llynzO2: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2014
ifeelgood: I'm beginning to be affraid that GEJ may become another Abacha, Gadaffi, Taylor and Mugabe put together. GEJ has backslided!!!
Not when you are still allowed to post trash like these on the internet and media outlet are still free to publish fabricated stories like the above, the likes of Fashola, Kwankwaso, Elrufai and Amaechi are still allowed to call him names they wouldn't even call a pauper on the streets.
GEJ is an epitome of democracy.

5 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by millionboi(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Gov,AMECHI ope u cn see d handwritin on d wall.....0bey nw nd receiv d father's blessin.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by otokx(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2014
Thought they said this man is a Boko Haram? Politicians sha always think about stomach infrastructure first.

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by DTaj: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2014
Wonders! Wonders!! Wonders!!! Ali Modu Sherif, the originator, lord and master of Boko Haram is now a 'saint' all because of 2015 Presidency!

Some said OBJ's desperation was bad; GEJ's hallucination is worse!

Soldiers attached to a sitting (elected) Governor's convoy and Government House have been withdrawn while a shut-down airport (Maiduguri) was only opened for a Terrorist-in-Chief's private jet to land!

Night of long knives- Governor Nyako of Adamawa to be impeached, Governor Al-Makura of Nasarawa to be impeached, Governor Amosun of Ogun probably on his way out (with the Assembly and Segun Osoba crises), Governor Oshiomhole is sitting on the edge (with the Assembly crisis too). Who is next?

And they say GEJ is too gentle, almost meek!

The same way PDP thieves decamp to APC and they instantly become 'progressives' is the same way well-known APC thieves decamp to PDP and they become lords and masters!

Nigerian politicians are 99% the same- no scruples, no principles, no ideology. The only ideology is corruption and access to the common till.

The people I pity are the cyber warriors who tear at themselves, insulting one another, fanning the embesr of tribal and religious hatred online and elsewhere while the politicians smile to the banks at our expense!!! Unless you are a Reno Omokri, Doyin Okupe, or Reuben Abati whose livelihood depends on the gravity of insults and missiles you are able to throw at the opposition.

It's dire, it's really dire- 2015! May God help us...

13 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Vikky014(f): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2014
Honestly i dnt wnt dis shettima in Pdp,hw can bokoharam founder go to ruling party?wht for?*sad*
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Pavore9: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2014
Who says switching parties does not pay? But history will laugh at those charlatans!

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by prophetone(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2014
The one person that is a SURE sponsor of Boko Haram is being courted and recieved into the PDP, Azazi's blood cannot be shed in vain. His words "PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP" will come to pass and be proven in the most shameful manner for the murderous party. They cannot hide their hands again due to 2015 desperation and yeye is smelling

3 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by KOBOJO: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2014
AMvanquish: Deny a sitting Governor Access to the Airport but Grant Access to the Ex Governor Because he plans on Decamping... SMH undecided

You mean a bokoharam sympathizer and financier ...
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by experimentist: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Abeg mek I go shyte for inside bush jaree *lights weed, puffs and inhale... Coughs*
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by passionate88: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2014
No b the guy wey we all dey accuse say him b Boko major sponsor?... Now this is getting outta hand
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by retepmurt(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2014
All these political office holders get broke after their exit from government.
They dont invest the money they stole from govt,and for those dat invest,the profits from it cant be compared to stolen money dat is nt worked for.
All our politicians are political jobbers.
As a result,most of them want to identify with the govt at the centre for selfish/selfcentred reasons.
May God rescue the teeming downtrodden Nigerians from these political 'animals' who call themselves leaders/elderstatemen.

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by deriod(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2014
is he no more a bh sponsor d country is a big joke.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Drphemmy4u: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Two parties,members defecting here and there depending on where their selfish interest is better served at that particular point in time.How are they going to implement CHANGE in the Nation?
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by tunshe: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2014
GEJ.................Support my 2015 bid and live a peaceful life

Adamawa Gov...I know if I join PDP the panel will drop the indictments against me.

Nasarawa Gov.. This impeachment notice is an invitation to join PDP o

Fani Kayode.....EFCC will destroy me despite my empty bank account, I need to join PDP and castigate APC.

GEJ................EFCC,drop all the cases against FFK! He is now a born again.

Allimodu Sherif.. I want to fly into Maiduguri and the airport is closed and APC isn't ready to give me a slot. Boko haram charges are still hanging on my neck,there must be a way out. I must decamp to PDP

GEJ................ Open Maiduguri airport with immediate alacrity for my friend,he has promised to deliver Maiduguri to us by 2015.

Okupe............ How many people remain for that region? I thought BH has reduced them to half

Abati..............Have you forgotten that goats and cows vote in the North?

2 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by koboko69: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2014
Jonathan's strategies is what will turn around and bring him dowm!

3 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Basdkg(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Becouse he convernt 2 PDP that s why? embarassed embarassed oooooooooooooo PDP plz allow us 2 fresh Air.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Things ppl do to retain power. This man called GEJ (General Ebele Jonathan) is so desperate. If shekau dumps boko haram and decides to run for any election under pdp he'll be welcomed wit open arms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems / APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege / Buhari Appoints Captain Rabiu Hamisu Yadudu As FAAN MD (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.