Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice (3296 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / Comment Pls: She Returns Everything I Have Given Her After We Break Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
baralatie:
time bomb relationship!
y time bomb?
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by baralatie(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
justineu: y time bomb?

we got the trigger mechanism:
a lady yanshing a younger guy in the name of true love,the same lady is chopping anoda guy out of necessity with no emotional attachment for 3years.
the younger lover lives on the woman who is living off anoda.

the bomb itself
the relationship is based on the "I love you" ideology

sooner or later it is gonna explode or implode.the magnitude is big.
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by boxer022(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
justineu: Dear NL,there is dis my friend who has been datin dis guy for d past three yrs but didn't love d guy dat much,she's only goin out wit him bcus he takes care of her needs and spend much on her,so last year she went for service and met dis carin and lovin guy they both fell in love with each oda,meanwhile she was still datin d oda guy n also collctin moni frm him for sum of her expense.she and d corper guy love their self and spent the whole service year 2gether. AFter service they both still communicate very much and still av dat love feelins btwn them., the chick is older dan d coper guy wit 4yrs and one day she asked the coper guy if he would like to marry her the corper guy told her dat he would love to marry her but d age diff is too much dat he won't like to marry sumone dat is oda than him dat much buh he loves her vry much.
The corper guy is still unemploy and still scoutin for job.
Now the oda guy is pannin to marry her buh she don't like him 4 marriage tinz and dis chick is nt gettin any younger
Note:the dis guy loves her very very much buh she dosnt love the guy, she only love him bcus of d moni and he is carin..

Would u advice her to marry d guy or she should nt? Matured mind required plllllssssss

First and foremost your friend is a very wicked girl, she is the type that gives bad names to true love. She has been dating somebody she does not love for that past 3 years and till now is still hiding her true feeling from the guy. I am really disappointed in her and I believe in whatever situation she finds herself she will never be happy. I am going to answer this your question because of you her friend trying to help her. She should not marry the guy, she should simply tell the guy that she is not interested in marrying him. She should tell him the truth and allow him to go and look for a girl that will love him. If she insist on getting married to him, she will never be happy in that marriage and it will not last, the next thing you will hear is that she is divorced. As for the other guy which she said that she met during her service and loves him, she should not hope that he will marry her as he has already told her the truth.
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Abbey2sam(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
justineu: Dear NL,there is dis my friend who has been datin dis guy for d past three yrs but didn't love d guy dat much,she's only goin out wit him bcus he takes care of her needs and spend much on her,so last year she went for service and met dis carin and lovin guy they both fell in love with each oda,meanwhile she was still datin d oda guy n also collctin moni frm him for sum of her expense.she and d corper guy love their self and spent the whole service year 2gether. AFter service they both still communicate very much and still av dat love feelins btwn them., the chick is older dan d coper guy wit 4yrs and one day she asked the coper guy if he would like to marry her the corper guy told her dat he would love to marry her but d age diff is too much dat he won't like to marry sumone dat is oda than him dat much buh he loves her vry much.
Now the oda guy is pannin to marry her buh she don't like him 4 marriage tinz and dis chick is nt gettin any younger
Note:the dis guy loves her very very much buh she dosnt love the guy, she only love him bcus of d moni and he is carin..

Would u advice her to marry d guy or she should nt? Matured mind required plllllssssss

I hope all this while that she has been collecting money from the maga, she has also been given him punny............

If yes I don't have any comment...........She can remain in coma..sorry
ehm.......dilemma...........
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
boxer022:

First and foremost your friend is a very wicked girl, she is the type that gives bad names to true love. She has been dating somebody she does not love for that past 3 years and till now is still hiding her true feeling from the guy. I am really disappointed in her and I believe in whatever situation she finds herself she will never be happy. I am going to answer this your question because of you her friend trying to help her. She should not marry the guy, she should simply tell the guy that she is not interested in marrying him. She should tell him the truth and allow him to go and look for a girl that will love him. If she insist on getting married to him, she will never be happy in that marriage and it will not last, the next thing you will hear is that she is divorced. As for the other guy which she said that she met during her service and loves him, she should not hope that he will marry her as he has already told her the truth.
nice comment dude!!
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I hope all this while that she has been collecting money from the maga, she has also been given him punny............

If yes I don't have any comment...........She can remain in coma..sorry
ehm.......dilemma...........
ya, dey do slip 2gether @tymes
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by boxer022(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
justineu: nice comment dude!!

Thanks, I was just expressing myself.
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Toktee(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2014

you are a cheat,criminal using ur vagiina for money,continue cheating very soon u will be older than all girls that will come ur way,you have been siphoining his money all this while,deceiving him that you love him,ebola shall be ur portion if refuse to change,it is ur story,dnt hide under any frnd.
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2014
Toktee: you are a cheat,criminal using ur vagiina for money,continue cheating very soon u will be older than all girls that will come ur way,you have been siphoining his money all this while,deceiving him that you love him,ebola shall be ur portion if refuse to change,it is ur story,dnt hide under any frnd.
who is dis animal ? Do u even knw who u are tallkin wit? Stupidity wil run tru ur generation if u don't change and give reasonable advice. Check my previous thread and knw if am female. FOOL
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Toktee(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
justineu: who is dis animal ? Do u even knw who u are tallkin wit? Stupidity wil run tru ur generation if u don't change and give reasonable advice. Check my previous thread and knw if am female. FOOL
ape!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life / Relationship Gist!matured Mind Only / Will Flogging Any Girl That Cheats Change Her For Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.