Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? (3341 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Dygeasy(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Haba!pity am na grin
I no just fit grin
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: I no just fit grin
kilo shey eh nau cheesy..He nids a syd chick koni
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Bholutife18(f): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Gosh! You'd go through some theads and you would wish your were seun. Where is that reddish "thread close" stamp. Mtcheeew, cos she give u number at your first trial u say she don fall, if she no give na u go come open thread for hia say "WHY DO NOWADAYS GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET"
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Bholutife18: Gosh! You'd go through some theads and you would wish your were seun. Where is that reddish "thread close" stamp. Mtcheeew, cos she give u number at your first trial u say she don fall, if she no give na u go come open thread for hia say "WHY DO NOWADAYS GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET"
God bless u jawe
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Bholutife18(f): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: God bless u jawe
amen jare my sister. How are you this morning? Hope you're getting better than better?
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Bholutife18: amen jare my sister. How are you this morning? Hope you're getting better than better?
yes sha..tnx

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Bholutife18: amen jare my sister. How are you this morning? Hope you're getting better than better?
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Dygeasy(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: kilo shey eh nau cheesy..He nids a syd chick koni
lol!
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: lol!
lipsrsealed
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Blessedwhite(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Guy your question make no sense and you said you re married and cannot cheat on ur wife. So what concerns you if she love you or not. Or you want to start cheating on you wife? . Guy if you are for business do your business like you said and forget abt the feeling of the girl. Or maybe you re a ritualist and dont want to kill who love you.
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by bingbagbo(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote
author=Blessedwhite]Guy your question make no sense and you said you re
married and cannot cheat on ur wife. So what concerns you if she love
you or not. Or you want to start cheating on you wife? . Guy if you are
for business do your business like you said and forget abt the feeling
of the girl. Or maybe you re a ritualist and dont want to kill who love
you. [/quote]

lolest

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
There are a categories of ladies who enjoy giving out their numbers like toilet tissue.

I met this wonderful category who have once been in a relationship that shipwrecked like titanic. These girls are very beautiful but in no particular relationship. They are very self centered in that they can demand anything from a man ranging from recharge cards to money for making hair and they will not do him any favor in return. Taking their word seriously is like taking a picture on a wall as a human being.

They can tell you they are coming and you won't see them in two days. Some of them don't have a boyfriend and don't want to stay in a relationship. They view every guy as a cheat and as their last guy who has come to hurt them again..

Another thing is this kind of ladies are investigators. They can go to any length sniffing around your house to find a lie in what you have told them about yourself. They ask around after you. They can be that annoying..

When you open their text message boxes, you will find so many guys who refer to them as babe but their benefit to the guys ends with a smile and a visit...

They smile at every caller but it doesn't come from their heart. They attend every wedding, they do every ashoebi for their friends. They cannot just lose the picture of that last monster of a man who called himself boyfriend.

Op, if such a lady gives you her phone number, don't take it too serious because just at the next house in your neighborhood she will still give it to another guy.

Every guy to them is, "A friend "...
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel:

i need to just talk to her about something, i am actually a married man and sleeping with another woman is a big NO for me,

Shame on you sir.

Your wife must hear this...
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
IfyAngela:
So what is now the point of this thread angry

Op was hallucinating and just erupted.
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo:

Op was hallucinating and just erupted.
grin
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by toby2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: gringringrin

Oloshi! And you couldn't make a proper official visit? You had to corner her and call her "small girl" before asking for her number.

Ori e o pe at all at all. grin
haba! Broda u wicked o. U must be Lord Wicked!
@Xtarxhyne, u actually beat me to it
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
toby2:
haba! Broda u wicked o. U must be Lord Wicked!
@Xtarxhyne, u actually beat me to it
lol..k
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by JEITO: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge. @ OP
But reading through your write up, gives me an impression that you are both 16 years old.
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
She might just like u ooo, it doesnt mean she loves u, so dont get ur hopes up
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by sosiqdude(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
IfyAngela:
grin

ify can we chat private...
Your are beauriful and sexy....i like your stature....you my kinda gurl....

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photo] A Woman's Menstrual Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage :o / See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.