Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband (5739 Views)

Is This Lady Wicked Or Nah?(photos) / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by odeebee: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Barca will b hot dis season oo considering d quality of players coming in
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2014
C wickedness of nlanders. Hahahahah
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by odeebee: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2014
rozzay: C wickedness of nlanders. Hahahahah

My dear dahz d fun for OPs with senseless posts. and dahz d fun in NL we just make ourselves happy.

NL makes me remember my days in d hostel and am not seeing myself giving diz forum a breathing space for now
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2014
odeebee:

My dear dahz d fun for OPs with senseless posts. and dahz d fun in NL we just make ourselves happy.

NL makes me remember my days in d hostel and am not seeing myself giving diz forum a breathing space for now
. Abi o but come to think of it witout dier senseless threads how nland for be na. We have to tell dem tnk u sometymes. Lol
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by alex2242(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Abeg when premier league dey start

na on d 16 of august.....dis season go too make sense
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by Glock9(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Don't be surprised if he finds satisfaction elsewhere. Have you even discussed it with him?

Keep your marriage, woman.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by mencade5(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2014
echobee:
*Quickly runs into thread*
mops d urine into a can
*Takes it to ifa for punishment* sad angry
grabs her small hips as she tries to run away
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by Gooci(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
odeebee: Barca will b hot dis season oo considering d quality of players coming in
thats y fifa ordered other teams to get shower attached their stadia, inorder to take precaution against barca tongue
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by ebullientV(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Heard BH are forming a new club to compete in d NPL. And it's called Bombers United FC..
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by jsunex(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Abeg when premier league dey start

Nah yesterday
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by Gooci(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2014
bartnnaji: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
wot of my Cv?
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by angela98(f): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2014
If u are bored of sex u need to get out of that marriage. Try another man. Marriage is not a prison. Just give another woman a space or chance to come into his life. A woman whom will never be bored of his sex...marriage is not a do or die.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by odeebee: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gooci:
thats y fifa ordered other teams to get shower attached their stadia, inorder to take precaution against barca tongue
grin
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Enters thread=> shake my head=> pee on posters head=> walks out of the thread
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by echobee(f): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=mencade5]grabs her small hips as she tries to run away[/quote
Free herself,run with his urine to ifa shrine tongue. Panting. Gives d urine to ifa cheesy. Ifa pours ata gun gun into his urine tongue. Calls his name thrice. Mencade! Mencade!! Mencade!!! He answers and ifa gives d urine to d gods tongue. tongue
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by mencade5(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=echobee][/quote]ifa opens his mouth and contacted sour throat. tongue

ifa is one of my fathers slave, with fear he threw the urine and ran for his life. tongue
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by deywarley(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
icetrimz: Una don see am?? Later nahw them come run come say 'MEN ARE DOGS' or ' I CAUGHT MY HUSBAND WITH LADY CHEATING ON ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO??' Or worse still " MY HUSBAND IS THREATENING TO divos ME'' but na which kind mOuMou guy u marry sef I NO FIT beg my wife for sex oh wen ayy dey see fwesh juicy young girls for outside cheesy .. Walai e no ever go happen!!!!
Real niiga grin
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by Davico(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by Rumin8(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
angela98: If u are bored of sex u need to get out of that marriage. Try another man. Marriage is not a prison. Just give another woman a space or chance to come into his life. A woman whom will never be bored of his sex...marriage is not a do or die.

With how quickly you recommend getting out of relationships or marriages you are more than likely single yourself. At the drop of a hat you ask ladies to break up and go in search of new loves. Are you in a fantasy world? Is that how life works?

When did trying to make a marriage or relationship work become a crime? I advise you not to provide further counseling to distressed people. Ultimately you'll only cause them more sorrow with this jump ship philosophy of yours. All too often in life, whether in our personal or professional lives, we would face tough situations. But as they say it's tough people who last, not the tough conditions.

Based on your advice, a woman can end up getting married to 10 different men in her lifetime because John did this or Michael said that, or as it is in this instance, I'm bored. You need to offer advice that takes a whole lot into consideration and is fully reflective of the world we live in. This is no Wonderland, with a man standing at the next corner, waiting to sweep up a damsel in distress.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by queensenglish91: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Who won 2014 worldcup?

Suarez
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by queensenglish91: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Rumin8:

With how quickly you recommend getting out of relationships or marriages you are more than likely single yourself. At the drop of a hat you ask ladies to break up and go in search of new loves. Are you in a fantasy world? Is that how life works?

When did trying to make a marriage or relationship work become a crime? I advise you not to provide further counseling to distressed people. Ultimately you'll only cause them more sorrow with this jump ship philosophy of yours. All too often in life, whether in our personal or professional lives, we would face tough situations. But as they say it's tough people who last, not the tough conditions.

Based on your advice, a woman can end up getting married to 10 different men in her lifetime because John did this or Michael said that, or as it is in this instance, I'm bored. You need to offer advice that takes a whole lot into consideration and is fully reflective of the world we live in. This is no Wonderland, with a man standing at the next corner, waiting to sweep up a damsel in distress.

Cheers.
Great response. Well articulated.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2014
queensenglish91: Suarez
Okaa-yyy, shocked Thanks! I thought it was Mikel. cool
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by queensenglish91: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
mencade5 and echobee . Get a room! angry
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by queensenglish91: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Okaa-yyy, shocked Thanks! I thought it was Mikel. cool
No, now. Mikel won the golden boot.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
queensenglish91: No, now. Mikel won the golden boot.
ahn ahn....this my head sef! undecided somebody told me Branson won the golden boot
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by sexylogan(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by queensenglish91: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
MizMyColi: ahn ahn....this my head sef! undecided somebody told me Branson won the golden boot
They lied!
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
queensenglish91: They lied!
Well because you say so, let me believe.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by sexylogan(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
OP, Last month you claimed that your bf was using ur cream on his joystick, now you are tired of

sex with your husband and you have a 3yr old son?

DIARIS GOD oh!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1791651/boyfriend-use-apply-haircream-joystick#24342913
Re: Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband by heatmeup(f): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Well because you say so, let me believe.
haba this is not where i wrote this now wickedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / My Ex Is Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.