Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! (25018 Views)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rather than allow her give the thing to baby at the right time, he is busy sucking it and later the wife will be the one to suffer it at night when baby will wake up hungry and start crying...why embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by bestyclass(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
OMG!!! WTF??

7 Likes

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by mikolosis(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
this man na badoski oh,man has been sucking breast since 19 BC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op how you manage snap the pics.
The man must sue you for intrusion and in fact having interest.

14 Likes

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by slickb(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
warris dis

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
how many topic they go form frm dis pics na
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by coolebux(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Soft drink grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
coolebux:
Soft drink grin
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
What the heck is this? Op you just intruded on a couple privacy,you even snapped her face! Chess!it bad man,just imagine this gurl as your sister!it damn unfair!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What the heck is this? Op you just intruded on a couple privacy,you even snapped her face! Chess!it bad man,just imagine this gurl as your sister!it damn unfair!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Prettythicksme who posted our picture online?angry
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by wordbank(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
How I wish I'm d one

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
wordbank:
How I wish I'm d one
grin grin
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by jsunex(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nah trouble b ds oo
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
This got me 'feeling some type of way' .

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
This got me 'feeling some type of way' .
wink
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by cococandy(f): 12:34am On Jul 17, 2015
The baby don belleful. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Switlife: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Humanitarian aid from Unicef to a helpless father and baby. Why evils?
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by misspicy(f): 1:21am On Jul 17, 2015
And u snapped the face of the man n d woman...Op u r wicked....undecided

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove
Please come n take this thread down

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Xxpress(m): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Tasting the milk
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by skyfullofstars(f): 2:01am On Jul 17, 2015
misspicy:
And u snapped the face of the man n d woman...Op u r wicked....undecided

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove
Please come n take this thread down

For next time, you should report the thread, I already did. Can u still see the picture? I can't
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Rexnegro(m): 2:34am On Jul 17, 2015
slickb:
warris dis
Ask google
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Rexnegro(m): 2:36am On Jul 17, 2015
mikolosis:
this man na badoski oh,man has been sucking breast since 19 BC
mehnnnn to me there's no enjoyment whatsoever in doing that....don't no what some men enjoy in that......I prefer to press it caress it than sucking it.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
omo u dey explain. d deed has bin done
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Adesiji77: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Invasion of privacy indeed cool
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by daey118(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2015
its hs wife na...they can do wahever.... for all of claiming the pic be brought down.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Drizzle007(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2015
The woman sef dey give am like say na beer.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by 7footre(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2015
D tin na turn by turn... na d man turn

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by orogodoganyin(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2015
buh that's 1/3 of the reasons he married her. plus d baby is aslp.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by SirLegal(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2015
The Child is asleep, the woman is asleep, the man is awake, the buub is out and the man has to do Justice to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by mytime24(f): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by luthorcorp: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2015
laf person kill no go nairaland for.....oh what am I saying or rather typing..... grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.