Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her (7439 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by NickiRoman: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by JesDivine(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
emperortony: Even though I have not saw her,Don't worry be patient with her she will soon went grin
maybe na this your english neva make her see reasons to went!! Considering whose better!!
Lol.. Op, your friends are not being sincere with you. If they're unhappy with you because your fiance haven't went to school, then what do they say about you that have wented to school but doesn't know how to spoken english? Find real, blunt and sincere friends.

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by jobsat34(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
i think the OP intentionally did it just to divert traffic to his topic.. he knew with bad english like that, NLers will surely say smtin either about him or the girl..

see one of his topics last yr https://www.nairaland.com/1569417/marry-illitrate-girl-21st-century
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Donkaz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mhmm If naso went to school dy dy...i hav'nt went to school too o

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by thatchick: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
emperortony: Even though I have not saw her,Don't worry be patient with her she will soon went grin
maybe na this your english neva make her see reasons to went!! Considering whose better!!

buhahaha, i almost got choked while reading this.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op be paient with her , she will one day went to school and a you can also make her went to school since you want her to went to school.

Don't mind your friends, I wonder how many of them have wented to school. is it all about wenting to school? mtchew. grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by emperortony: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
JesDivine: Lol.. Op, your friends are not being sincere with you. If they're unhappy with you because your fiance haven't went to school, then what do they say about you that have wented to school but doesn't know how to spoken english? Find real, blunt and sincere friends.

How are we not sure he his the best among his group of friends that has wented to school grin cause birds of the same feather flock together. I think The only advice will should give to the op, is for him to change his friends and if possible himself. cheesy
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by emperortony: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
thatchick:

buhahaha, i almost got choked while reading this.

You should see me when I was reading his post, I was laughing like mad. What made it even worse was when I read to the point where he said. "Pls ur contribution is very important to me in
planning my future because am a Bsc. holder
planning to start my msc. after NYSC ."

Chia---This guy is not even qualify to hold primary six result.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by mrkay101(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
LMAO!!!!!! A lot of English professors on this Thread. cheesy

A typical example of a blind Man leading another blind Man.

4 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by misterawo: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
RIP Grammar *wipe tears with hankerchief*
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Harmvirus(f): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lwkmd!! cheesycheesycheesy chai!
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by DrObum(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
simplynola: Its better for both of you to take JAMB all over again but right now you both are on the same level. And dont forget to do ur M.Sc in Sambisa University of Science and Technology, Chibok. No wonder no nigerian university is among the first 100 best in the world. They use the yardstick of people like you to measure.
You wicked! I swear grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by xynerise: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin. I haf dead grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by ImpactWorld(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
I believe the op intentionally made those mistakes.

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
ImpactWorld: I believe the op intentionally made those mistakes.

Yep!!.... The topic was meant as a joke;Op is not to be taken seriously.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Temmyfoj(f): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re u so u dat u re a graduate? Der z a problem sum where.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by omoelu1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
all of you that are making jest of the OP, you don't know anything. it is called poetic licence.
OP, no mind them jare.
when will you gone for your masters?

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by tuffgongjo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u
Murder.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Quelme: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
This guy must be a Unilag graduate.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
JimPerry: If she's got all the qualities you want except education, you would better stick to her. Education should not be a priority but creativity could. Afterall, there is no difference between you the school wenter and she. Your grammatical construction has just betrayed you. You only went to school but you are not educated. What a perfect union between two uneducated couples.
heheheheheheh @ school wenter.

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Gifted4all(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guy u be complete illetrate oh beta go back to school and learn english.pot callin kettle black
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
U are a "real guru" indeed grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] Chei! There is God oo
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by shugabrown(f): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wenting or no wenting you love her, n she looks like indian girls only her. You must marry her
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by JEITO: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u[/quote] omo see achievement putunu.
On a more serious note, from the way you reason, it is clear that you are not yet ripe for a relationship. The major thing attracting you to her is her beauty, while that turning you off, is the fact that she isn't a graduate.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Isiterere(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bsc gbagaun in action, MSc gbagaun in advance .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Isiterere(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
omoelu1: all of you that are making jest of the OP, you don't know anything. it is called poetic licence.
OP, no mind them jare.
when will you gone for your masters?
you're the most wicked

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by alabiyemmy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Quelme: This guy must be a Unilag graduate.

Stop there.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Vikky014(f): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op,u mean u wented to school?#hahahaha#runs to share thread wt My mum#
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by longjohnsilver: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
See as dem wash d Op...

One way to gain attention for Nland be say...make u type bad english...u go see people on top ur matter shap shap grin

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by tempem: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
IfyAngela: grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) / E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.