Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy (26850 Views)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by Cherlene(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
decatalyst:

How do we get to chat? Are you on Whatsapp or BBM?

Greetings,

Good day, how are you?

Yes I am on whatsapp. If you check my profile
and view ( my posts ), scroll down to the last post and my number will appear.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by KingTom(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
khiaa:

If you are talking about KingTom you are right, he is my side piece/boy toy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
cool cool cool
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cherlene:

Greetings,

Good day, how are you?

Yes I am on whatsapp. If you check my profile
and view ( my posts ), scroll down to the last post and my number will appear.

Regards,
Cherlene.

I didn't see ur number...you can add me with +2347032408242
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2014
khiaa:

Hello my love! cheesy
hmmm
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2014
chucky234: hmmm

What?
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by ayoodeji(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
My biggest turn off is a lady having a wide (big) mouth. Once had a terrible experience with dis lady. She z got a wide mouth, yet she was a bad kisser. She almost swallowed my entire small mouth d few minutes i engaged her. It was really an enbbarassin moment for me. Till date, a wide mouthed lady is a no go area.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
ayoodeji: My biggest turn off is a lady having a wide (big) mouth. Once had a terrible experience with dis lady. She z got a wide mouth, yet she was a bad kisser. She almost swallowed my entire small mouth d few minutes i engaged her. It was really an enbbarassin moment for me. Till date, a wide mouthed lady is a no go area.

I just remembered my experience in Adamawa...they no sabi kiss at all....u go wan use Rob on ur lips when they are gone! lol!
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 5:25am On Aug 08, 2014
khiaa:

What?
Never mind
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=chucky234]Never mind[/quote

Thats all you got to say, how pathetic, stop wasting my time with childish crap, step to me like the man I believed you were and tell me what you are really feeling inside. Maybe your honesty could make Cocoa open up to you.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=khiaa][/quote]A man in love is no more than a child.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2014
chucky234: A man in love is no more than a child.

Tell that to Cocoa.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Turn off... Lack of comportment esp in public. Careless talks.
Turn on... Caring (in all ramification)
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
khiaa:

Tell that to Cocoa.
Of course Cocoa is the only woman who truly love me unlike you who deceived me.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by Friendz4blue(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
angela98: I Dont date guys who are so much into designers clothing. Guys who are so vein. I Dont like guys who talks too much without bases. Rude guys with no feminine touch. I can't date a manly man guy such as men who see women as second class or shove women's opinions aside. I can't date proud, lazy, arrogant, money crazed , dishonest, liars, unromantic, obsessive and over ambitious men. I can't date an over weight man, dirty, dresses horribly, scruffy, unkempt, and snores heavily. Simple men attracts me. Whether rich or poor. Men who are hardworking, prospective and focused. I Dont go for looks but attitude.
too much turn off madam.im sure d guy ur datin now must av at least one of dis turn off.if nt i cnt imagine u seein a guy witout one of dese ur turn off......
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
When a guy shows off. Its a big turn off
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Tell them! Some of them will end up with robots. I don't like this I don't like that, like say dem yansh no black MsteeeeeEeeeew!
so dat meam say if i get charcoal teeth u wil date me eh? grin
hw ur market for oshodi dey do? grin
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2014
chucky234: Of course Cocoa is the only woman who truly love me unlike you who deceived me.

You deceived me and Cocoa. If you loved her why did you come to me? Maybe it's not to late.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 2:27am On Aug 09, 2014
khiaa:

You deceived me and Cocoa. If you loved her why did you come to me? Maybe it's not to late.
I didnt deceive you or Cocoa, she left me on Val's day and then I met you. I was totally sincere with you when I said I was in love with you, I never fake my feelings because when I love it is forever.
I realised how much Cocoa mean to me when I discovered that you were only faking your love for me, though I miss the time we both shared.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 3:11am On Aug 09, 2014
chucky234: I didnt deceive you or Cocoa, she left me on Val's day and then I met you. I was totally sincere with you when I said I was in love with you, I never fake my feelings because when I love it is forever.
I realised how much Cocoa mean to me when I discovered that you were only faking your love for me, though I miss the time we both shared.

I wasn't faking, but anyways, If you apologise maybe she'll take you back even though she dumped you on Val. day. If she dumped you before you met me, how could you accuse me of being a homewrecker? You should follow your heart and don't give up.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
khiaa:

I wasn't faking, but anyways, If you apologise maybe she'll take you back even though she dumped you on Val. day. If she dumped you before you met me, how could you accuse me of being a homewrecker? You should follow your heart and don't give up.
Freecocoa is not coming back, I lost her the day I openly professed my love to you.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2014
chucky234: Freecocoa is not coming back, I lost her the day I openly professed my love to you.

You don't love me, don't give up on her, she'll come around.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
khiaa:

You don't love me, don't give up on her, she'll come around.

I have done everything I could for her to accept me back but no success, I am ruined.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
chucky234: I have done everything I could for her to accept me back but no success, I am ruined.

There are alot of women on NL, you'll find another friend.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2014
DestinedSharon: Turn off... Lack of comportment esp in public. Careless talks.
Turn on... Caring (in all ramification)

I got that! Could be nauseating...
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2014
@khiaa cum @chucky234, anything I could know about?
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2014
decatalyst: @khiaa cum @chucky234, anything I could know about?

What do you mean?
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

There are alot of women on NL, you'll find another friend.
Freecocoa is a special being, not just a woman.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: Freecocoa is a special being, not just a woman.

Stop obsessing already!!
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

Stop obsessing already!!
Same way I was obsessed with you, remember?
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: Same way I was obsessed with you, remember?

Yes, and you learned to move on, apply the same technique again, it's simple.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

What do you mean?

Seems both of Una dey try to comprehend something... hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / Should I Breakup With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.