Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy (26835 Views)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

Yes, and you learned to move on, apply the same technique again, it's simple.
You got it all wrong, I'm yet to get over you.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by angelseddy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
My turn offs in a guy are;
1- dirty skin (pls guys cream your body)

2- too tall and lanky (it's odd I guess but I don't need much height. Tops 6"wink

3- any form of odour/ razzness (it's so annoying when a human being smells bad. Again a guy should be gentle.

4- Stingy/ ask ladies for money ( you don't have to give me d world but learn to buy your lady small gifts and pls don't ask me for money always..u no dey shame?)

5- very large/ small feet (if your shoe size is below 43 or above 45 pls keep off)

6- a guy that talks rudely to girls and his parents (in fact am sure d blood of Jesus won't let such dude locate me, amen!)
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by marieolae(f): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bad odour. Mehn I just think a guy should smell good. Even if he is not thhaat attractive, a nice smell can cover his looks up. I mean he doesn't have to buy 10k perfume to smell good.. N750 deodrant will do just the job lol
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
angelseddy: My turn offs in a guy are;
1- dirty skin (pls guys cream your body)

6- a guy that talks rudely to girls... (in fact am sure d blood of Jesus won't let such dude locate me, amen!)

Got me rolling...lwkmd!

Angelseddy, easy nau
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: Bad odour. Mehn I just think a guy should smell good. Even if he is not thhaat attractive, a nice smell can cover his looks up. I mean he doesn't have to buy 10k perfume to smell good.. N750 deodrant will do just the job lol

What if the guy smells good but no money nko? Am on queue oooo....lol!
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by marieolae(f): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
decatalyst:

What if the guy smells good but no money nko? Am on queue oooo....lol!
lool
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: lool

I will enter market now now and buy different body spray that will blow ur mind away....lol
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
decatalyst:

Seems both of Una dey try to comprehend something... hmmm

Well, we were once friends but he decided to end the friendship because of someone else, that's all.
@topic.... I don't like guys who are liars, rude, disrespectful, cheaters, and players,
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: You got it all wrong, I'm yet to get over you.

Oh sure you have!!
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by Bunchersstab(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

Oh sure you have!!
Baby, are you set to go out now
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

Oh sure you have!!
Never will, you were my Val when I had no one to call my Val....
Lasting impression baby bear.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

Well, we were once friends but he decided to end the friendship because of someone else, that's all.
@topic.... I don't like guys who are liars, rude, disrespectful, cheaters, and players,
Friends?
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: Never will, you were my Val when I had no one to call my Val....
Lasting impression baby bear.

Yet you treated me badly.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: Friends?
Evidently thats all we were.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bunchersstab: Baby, are you set to go out now

Why haven't you replied back to me? sad sad sad
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

Yet you treated me badly.
I treated you like the Queen that you are, still dont understand how we lost our way.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:
Evidently thats all we were.
The more reason why I think you lied to me.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: I treated you like the Queen that you are, still dont understand how we lost our way.

Really? You know exactly why.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: The more reason why I think you lied to me.

I never lied to you, but two can play your game.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by decatalyst(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

Hurts to hear that a friendship was ended...
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

I never lied to you, but two can play your game.
I was true to you until Kingtom came into the picture.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
khiaa:

Really? You know exactly why.
Yes I know exactly why, I fell deeply in love with the wrong woman.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=decatalyst]

Hurts to hear that a friendship was ended...[/quote

Well he made it clear the friendship wasn't important to him, there comes a time when you have to let it go and move on, which is what I did.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: I was true to you until Kingtom came into the picture.

Leave KingTom out of this because he has nothing to do with it. The problem then and now is your obsession.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucky234: Yes I know exactly why, I fell deeply in love with the wrong woman.

Well, I can't help you there buddy because that woman definitely wasn't me.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa:

Well, I can't help you there buddy because that woman definitely wasn't me.
You know what you did to us.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa:

Leave KingTom out of this because he has nothing to do with it. The problem then and now is your obsession.
When I professed my love to you I was sincere and true to my words.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2014
chucky234: When I professed my love to you I was sincere and true to my words.

LIAR!!!
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by chucky234(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa:

LIAR!!!
I am not like you my love, I was honest with you.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2014
chucky234: You know what you did to us.

You caused the problems with your obsession with her, KingTom was/is my friend.
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by khiaa(f): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2014
chucky234: I am not like you my love, I was honest with you.

LIAR!!
Re: Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy by Bunchersstab(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa:

Why haven't you replied back to me? sad sad sad
Baby am sorry, how are you doing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) / What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.