Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? (1607 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by ZACPO: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Okay I would like ur opinion on this. These are my thought as i would like to tell him, and this is about 4 years now.

"I just think I should put this on record. I think I would like us to get another chance at us. Why? Am not very sure, but mainly its because i have not been able to forget you. I still remember the shirt you wore the first time I met you, I remember how u made me smile every morning on my way to school, I remember the very first time we kissed, and this is me with cache memory. Am not going to act like it was all great, cus I also remember how u made me cry and gosh did I cry. I tot I was all cried out at a point, and that I had run out of tears to cry, but amazingly you always managed to give me yet another reason to cry, I remember the pain, the abuse, the sadness, but i also remember feeling that it was alright just because it was you. I sincerely can't judge if this is true love, if we were destined to be together or if it is just a twisted and sick yearning.

Even if you have moved on with your life and forgotten me, I want to to know I still remember you.

I did everything, I gave everything, I loved you patiently , I loved you kindly, only you ever made me humble(maybe that's why we often had disagreements), I not only forgave i forgot as well(after throwing a fit sha), I hoped we would always be together, maybe I did not preserve long enough, but my love for you never died.

As I write I do not know what I hope to gain, but I think I would be untrue to my self if I never let you know how I feel. Yes i know I left you and made it even harder still for us to ever come back together again, but i did not know i would be unable to forget u. I did not know it would be this hard for my heart to love another that way again. I have had many great guys but they have all been forgettable.

I hope u never find another like me, n thus always keep me in mind you as you are in my mind."

Shall I swallow my pride and let him now or just respect my self and carry on with my life.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by lokito: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
A person who has something in mind and cannot express it is in the same level with a person who has nothing in mind.

Express yourself. Just give it a shot

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by mencade5(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
*adds theyme flavor to egg sauce, stirs continously*

am coming back to comment.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Tymax(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hian! Some ladies sef. Me I don't know why some people like to stir up "OLD FLAMES". There's a reason it's in the past.

O well.

Dytbabe, come see this one o.

Edited
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by dyttt: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tymax: Hian! Some ladies sef.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh well, some are scared of rejections, actions shld speak louder
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Tymax(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
dyttt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh well, some are scared of rejections, actions shld speak louder

Which kine scare? She chased the brother off with her "Drama" and now she's longing for him? angry What?! I mean! angry Who does that?! angry Now she won't let him enjoy his life without her.

OP just keep all of this to yourself. Please don't spoil another person's groove angry You wan make in new babe carry your name go bar beach? angry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Michael111(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Well, i tink u shd ba it depends on hw dis guy is. Cos a guy may luk down on a lady in such situation, another may respect n adore such a lady for xpressing hw she feels abt him. It depends on wether he's humble or arrogant, i tink ones u’ve been wth him before u’ll b able to figure dat out. U shd ba consider dis!
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by ZACPO: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tymax: Hian! Some ladies sef. Me I don't know why some people like to stir up "OLD FLAMES". There's a reason it's in the past.

O well.

Edited

well i really did try to forget oh, and sincerely i did hope i would forget. Am actually surprised, i now don't know if there is something i missed.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Tymax(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
ZACPO:

well i really did try to forget oh, and sincerely i did hope i would forget. Am actually surprised, i now don't know if there is something i missed.
It's because you haven't met someone like him or better.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by ZACPO: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tymax:

Which kine scare? She chased the brother off with her "Drama" and now she's longing for him? angry What?! I mean! angry Who does that?! angry Now she won't let him enjoy his life without her.

OP just keep all of this to yourself. Please don't spoil another person's groove angry You wan make in new babe carry your name go bar beach? angry

I did have small drama sha, but the reason i left was cus i thought it was the right thing to do at that point in time, as we were constantly fighting. Well just thought maybe he might also be thinking of me thats why i tot it worth the try.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by ZACPO: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Michael111: Well, i tink u shd ba it depends on hw dis guy is. Cos a guy may luk down on a lady in such situation, another may respect n adore such a lady for xpressing hw she feels abt him. It depends on wether he's humble or arrogant, i tink ones u’ve been wth him before u’ll b able to figure dat out. U shd ba consider dis!

He is more arrogant than humble, but i do not intend to have this discussion more than once. So even if he looks down on me, i wouldn't be there to see.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by ZACPO: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tymax:
It's because you haven't met someone like him or better.

i Don't know what you define as like him or better than him but i have met really great guys that treated me far better than he did, am not as responsive or just upfront i don't like them.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Tymax(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
ZACPO:

i Don't know what you define as like him or better than him but i have met really great guys that treated me far better than he did, am not as responsive or just upfront i don't like them.
Okay, one question: Does he have a new girlfriend?
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by ZACPO: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tymax:
Okay, one question: Does he have a new girlfriend?

Am sure he does, but the last time we had a chat he said he didn't, but a mutual friend had mentioned that he had one.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Tymax(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
ZACPO:

Am sure he does, but the last time we had a chat he said he didn't, but a mutual friend had mentioned that he had one.
hmmm let it go. Give the other guys around u a chance.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Ab025(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
most ladies will neva appreciate what they have until they loose it...

@Op....na u sabi

so u really think u can decide to call the r/ship "off and on" any time u feel like....??
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by cr7lomo: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dis just d same tin I faced in my relationship dat just ended after 5 yrs . D same story wit urs , she let me go after every .

I feel if d person still loves u , don't let d person go unless if d person don't no more.

U guys need to define what u guys want 1st and u guys need to b mature wit ur decisions . Love is hard to find and 4 yrs is a lot . U guys understand each oda . Starting a new relationship after a long 1 is always difficult . It's like building a new business after an old 1 crumbled , it's Neva easy. I wish u luck in ur decision making
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by zeb04(f): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
It was all lovey dovey feeling until I reached the part you said you remember the abuse nd it was alright because it came from him..... Now that's really silly
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Dygeasy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
zeb04: It was all lovey dovey feeling until I reached the part you said you remember the abuse nd it was alright because it came from him..... Now that's really silly
Very Very Silly.
Re: Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? by Michael111(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
ZACPO:

He is more arrogant than humble, but i do not intend to have this discussion more than once. So even if he looks down on me, i wouldn't be there to see.
hmm i wish u all d best ba vigilant n bear in mind tlking to him abt dis for ones is nt easy to happen. Cos if he shd turn u down, dat will increase ur desire for him more. I pray he accept.... Wish u all d best. Dis issue of relationship eh! Hmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Hac Kers Release Nu De Photos Of Black Actress/rnb Singer, Jill Scott [PHOTOS] / When A Girl Wants A Guy... / I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.