Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Will She Accept My Love Proposal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Accept My Love Proposal? (2141 Views)

Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? by brownideye: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo:

B4 nko ?

Do you intend to hide your intentions ?

Time has passed when ladies just allow a guy to rub their bodies to make them fall.

Say what you want...

At least, ladies do ask guys too, ' Do you have a girlfriend ' ? If you aren't smart, you will think its just a casual question.

There is no smoke without fire..

i am afraid she get's my intentions before i propose...i want to be sure of acceptance before i let out the proposal....please help embarassed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? by brownideye: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
embarassed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
brownideye:

i am afraid she get's my intentions before i propose...i want to be sure of acceptance before i let out the proposal....please help embarassed

Okay, hold your self ,don't propose, let her be the one asking why you want to see her. Keep avoiding the question. At the end of the date, tell her you like everything about her.

If she asks you, is that all ? Tell her yes, for now..
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? by maputohq: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
which babe no go free for a whole brown ideye?
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? by brownideye: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo:

Okay, hold your self ,don't propose, let her be the one asking why you want to see her. Keep avoiding the question. At the end of the date, tell her you like everything about her.

If she asks you, is that all ? Tell her yes, for now..

i think this is safer lipsrsealed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? by brownideye: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? by vislabraye(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
brownideye: i met her last week, and that very day i asked for her phone number which she gave me.
i called her a day later and asked to meet her.
she asked where and what for?
i told her at her workplace
and she still asked what for and i answered "you will get to know"
and she replied with "i have heard you".
Do you think she will accept my love proposal if i meet her tommorrow?
i am afraid embarassed
. Meeting her in the workplace aint the best deal. Its more relaxing to meet after work or the beach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Act Like A Lady,think Like A Man / Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible / 15 Ways To Save A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.