Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced (23841 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by eleojo23: 5:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Drugs are taken primarily to alleviate or cure illnesses. Most of the time, these drugs come with unpleasant side-effects after administration.
In my childhood years, chloroquine was my nightmare because of the terrible itching it gave me. I took procold sometime in 2009 and it caused me serious stomach disturbance.
There are some persons who react to sulphur-containing drugs.

Feel free to share the unpleasant drug side-effects you've experienced in the course of treating an illness.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by eleojo23: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2014
There's no drug that works the same for everyone without any risks or side effects.
A side effect is basically an unintended occurrence that results from taking a drug.
Side effects can be good or bad, depending on how you use the drug.
For example, antihistamines, used to help with allergy symptoms like itchy eyes and sneezing, have the side effect of making you feel very sleepy. If you're having trouble sleeping , this side effect is beneficial.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by hydeka: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Can't remember any now
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by eleojo23: 4:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Contributions...
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by eleojo23: 5:04am On Aug 11, 2014
Help keep this thread alive by contributing
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by eleojo23: 5:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Comments..
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by eleojo23: 4:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Keep thread alive. By the way how many mods have been on duty lately? Topics are just flashing through the frontpage.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Antell95(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
none
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by iheanyi40(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Sorry icnt contribute cos idnt take drugs embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by datguru: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2014
the worst I've taken is those big blood capsules, after taking them I will still feel it in my throat and the smell too angry I hate it

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by sexyboocalher(f): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Agbo jedi has a very bad effect on me.
1c I take it ehn, tommy rumble wil start n I won't b able to sleep 4 few days.**retlessness @ its peak**

Fpt again? Sign of gud tis 2 com.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by chidamysy: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Aboki Bruntashi, after four rounds am still on

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by constance500: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2014
This mods are high on........... Lemme check my dico undecided
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Tramadol.... Making me behave like a chicken with bird flu

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by siino(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Dizzyness, benellin tinx grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by johnstar(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
nicki minaj drugs, she makes me so high, lyk im ontop of d world

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Antell95(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
eleojo23: comments...

eleojo23: Help keep this thread alive by contributing

eleojo23: Comments..

eleojo23: Contributions pls

grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Kayraph(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Delirium and hallucination.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by kaka22(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Dizziness and insomnia... undecided
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by ayusco85(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by rill: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
High libido
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Guykhena(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
eleojo23:
In my childhood years, chloroquine was my nightmare because of the terrible itching it gave me.

I hated Chloroquine back then,avoided it by any means,even if it was prescribed to me......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by HonourablePomk: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
where are the ancestors here that will start shouting chloroquine like the poster above me grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by johnstar(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
iheanyi40: Sorry icnt contribute cos idnt take drugs embarassed
u again u dnt comment, u only put dat useless dot of urs, oya clean it up nw
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by usmanbaba(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Tramadol... Acted like hulk hogan on the ring by beating all my younger siblings at home

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by oathman(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
chloroquin ; itching

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by bloglover(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
smh for nigg*s booking space like bookmarks
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by j4sure(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
When you pick up a prescription at a pharmacy, you get a list of common side effects. Regardless of the drug, the most common side effects are nausea and vomiting, allergic reactions, drowsiness, insomnia
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by emmymdk: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
grin Tramadol 400mg and I was feeling like COAS... Dey ginger check points, God saved my ass that day, How I don't know.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Dgaffer(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
Its chroloquine cos it itches me ad somtyns paracetamol cos I neva goes down 4rm my gullet, dats y I hate taking drugs 4 anytyn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by veli1(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
I choked 4 almost an hour b4 regaining conciousness.. Tramadol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by kilokeys(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
alcohol should be classified as a drug too grin

remembered the new year's eve of 2008.. downed 25cl of a popular spirit..

the next thing i knew was, i was holding unto my bed so tightly so i wouldn't fall into the ceiling fan above

40 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Commissions 100-Bed Isolation And Treatment Facility (Photos) / STIs: The Facts You Need To Know / Ice Bucket Challenge?! Naah. We Climb In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.