Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced (23822 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by alberto2k(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
Dreaming about cartoons and seeing it upside down, hearing my heartbeat like gunshot.. Seeing funny things like goodluck pulling down his trousers in front of the camera
. Oh Yeah!
Happened the day I ate marijuana with jellof rice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by belamour(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
be
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
Quinine... a foolish doctor gave me over dose, my mum was not around and those around me didn't care much and where less knowledgeable. it affected my ears and almost made me deaf. The right ear never returned to normal... I receive calls only on my left ear and it does most of the hearing for 14 years now. The right one still hears but sounds are like when you deep your ears inside water. I wish there was a solution. I don't like the hearing aid.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by spanzed(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Stomach cramp.. lipsrsealed assisted with Headache.grin
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Being neutered. Which means not being able to have an errection. Was the most dreadful thing to have ever happened to me, lol. It was an antidepresssant I was taking.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Mazdell: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Naproxen and Norflex- had all the symptoms of EBOLA and had to stop taking them to clear my doubts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by iheanyi40(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
johnstar: u again u dnt comment, u only put dat useless dot of urs, oya clean it up nw
cum beat me natongue
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by TheyVid(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Augmentine-made me feel extremely cold till my bed vibrated and seconds later, becomes drenched in my own sweat cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by johnstar(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
iheanyi40: cum beat me natongue
grin ow ur side na?
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Stanyvic(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Chloroquine,jst because of the itching
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by ubaobi: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
septrin; made me realise I was allergic to sulphur, itchy and painful red boils all over my skin .stopped immediately.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by coolzeal(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Weed automatically makes me a great thinker and passionate about the world and Cosmo level whereas codeine makes me slow and steady.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by iheanyi40(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
johnstar: grin ow ur side na?
;Dbaba we just dey hustle na money we de find ni

U nko ?
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
2sExy1: Quinine... a foolish doctor gave me over dose, my mum was not around and those around me didn't care much and where less knowledgeable. it affected my ears and almost made me deaf. The right ear never returned to normal... I receive calls only on my left ear and it does most of the hearing for 14 years now. The right one still hears but sounds are like when you deep your ears inside water. I wish there was a solution. I don't like the hearing aid.

Same here. Identical effects.

What type of hearing aids you use?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by priscaoge(f): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Any drug with 'Quinn' is not 4 me. The itching is hellundecided
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by lordcabasa(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Tramadol 200mg×2; almost made me a vegetable kai.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by johnstar(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
iheanyi40: ;Dbaba we just dey hustle na money we de find ni

U nko ?
same here bro, I stil dey find tif (gal) wey come my houz come tif my phone oooo.. i nor sabi d gal b4 o, na fbk I see her o, nd nw I dey try ow I go block d phone make she nor use am
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Goddys(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Took Amalar last week,and thereafter experienced an itch on tip of my penis which has metamorphosed into full blown wound as the skin of my penis ruptured.Even as I am typing now,my penis is decorated with gentian violet(ink).
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by mooremedia: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmmm......
1999,I had malaria.My loving parent's thought it right to cure my illness by giving me Chloroquine(2.2.1)
but my brethren and sisters,what preceded it was an event I personally do not wish for some of my enemies
Let me put it this way......That was one of the most horrible day of my Life.
If you see itching ehnn,All through the night I was scratching and Scratching,the orst part was my back
all my siblings had to take turn scratch my back for me.
Since that day,if I hear Chloro............u know de rest nah

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
kingphemy:

Same here. Identical effects.

What type of hearing aids you use?
none smiley
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Beesluv: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
My bro used a drug n his head started tilting backwards.

It wasnt funny that day. we rushed him back to d hospital where d drug was administered to him and the doctor said the drug was too strong for him

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by fyneboi79(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Opium grin I causes me to over relax undecided
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Amadaz(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Mine was blood capsules, it gave me serious dizziness that i couldnt even open my eyes.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
mooremedia: Hmmmm......
1999,I had malaria.My loving parent's thought it right to cure my illness by giving me Chloroquine(2.2.1)
but my brethren and sisters,what preceded it was an event I personally do not wish for some of my enemies
Let me put it this way......That was one of the most horrible day of my Life.
If you see itching ehnn,All through the night I was scratching and Scratching,the orst part was my back
all my siblings had to take turn scratch my back for me.
Since that day,if I hear Chloro............u know de rest nah

grin grin grin grin grin na so d thing dey do.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
2sExy1: Quinine... a foolish doctor gave me over dose, my mum was not around and those around me didn't care much and where less knowledgeable. it affected my ears and almost made me deaf. The right ear never returned to normal... I receive calls only on my left ear and it does most of the hearing for 14 years now. The right one still hears but sounds are like when you deep your ears inside water. I wish there was a solution. I don't like the hearing aid.

Awwww..sorry.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Amanwulu1(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
I nearly ran mad during one exams in my schl. I caught fever one morning and asked him to give me anti malaria frm d clinic. About 20mins later I was in d exam hall wen my joystik started scratching me. At 1st I thot it was infectn, so I went to a nurse n xplaind to her. She colectd some money and arranged some anti biotics 4 me, yet no relief. I scrachd my rod so much dat it develpd a big open sore still d problem remained until i got home after d exams and met a doctor n showed him my rod, immidiately he saw it he said I had taken a drug dat contain sulphur(if I've nt 4gten). Hmm, it was hell. 4 2 wks I was moving about wit sore on my joystick. Imagin d incomcombility.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Awwww..sorry.
smiley i will survive
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Amadaz(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Diarrhea, i purge sotey nyash begin pepper me.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by kilokeys(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Horayce: Being neutered. Which means not being able to have an errection. Was the most dreadful thing to have ever happened to me, lol. It was an antidepresssant I was taking.
hope its nt permanent? shocked
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by nidhish: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
headache lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by lastchild: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
2nd march 2006, the day I died and woke up, I was sick,went to a pharmacy to get some drugs, the experienced attendant was eating,he instructed one foolish guy to attend to me,I never knew the guy knew nothing,he issued me some drugs,I paid, went home and swallow them

Few minutes later, my mouth started opening on its own without my permission,I struggled closing it,next come my tongue,next my head started turning back,luckily for me mom was around,she shouted and people came for help, before I could be rushed to hospital I've already entered coma, I woke up the next day, I've regain my self but my vision became double,doctor said it was going to subside which happened after days

the pharmacist,both the one who issued drug and the one who instructed him spent good one week in police cell, the pharmaceutical store got closed down for sometime

It was an unforgettable experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2014
na by force? anyway mine is only tramadol cos of d severe constipation and disastrous itching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day / Governor Ikpeazu Commissions 100-Bed Isolation And Treatment Facility (Photos) / DELSUTH Doctor Leaves Woman In Theater, Refers Her To His Private Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.