Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced (24078 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by toygod2: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
arghhhh, na camoquine itching ooo. I no fit forget. I nearly ran maarrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddd

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

u dey use hearing aid ? sad sad sad
baba, you fit flash me make I call you? Just feel like holla cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by chibarbie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
obomobo: wow no try am again o
wen I no wnt die
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2014
2sExy1: baba, you fit flash me make I call you? Just feel like holla cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by toygod2: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin, Yes and i remember the nuisance tramadol too.
If im not exagerrating, I slept for 16hrs out of the 24hrs the day i used it.
Infact, dem no tell man bfo i stop patapata.
Funnigly, i no com even feel like eating that dey, all i wanted was just ALLOW ME SLEEP grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 8:45am On May 07, 2020
tolu4you:
Camoquine? Not again. When I took this drug for malaria, i thought i have contacted ebola. That drug is not for me again.
Tramadol: i trowey salute for this drug shocked shocked shocked
bro, how did you get over this drug.. Camoquine.. It's driving me crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries / 13 Signs You May Have HIV. / World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.