Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? (5945 Views)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: sure ... but those particular nymphoz* aint any good again , they don't care about what people think ...... Thus u can term them as sluts.. Read the post nd see how nympho*s are

You have a point. My experience with a Nym-p-ho friend, we didn't do anything ooo but .....hmmmm

Were friends to couple of them cheesy........
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by nymphomaniac(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Why y'all discussing me?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

You have a point. My experience with a Nym-p-ho friend, we didn't do anything ooo but .....hmmmm

Were friends to couple of them cheesy........
hehe I understand .....*sex chat* all other games lol
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
nymphomaniac: Why y'all discussing me?
guess ur a male nymph*o ... Tell us about ur nympho counterpart and guy nymp*ho
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by nymphomaniac(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: guess ur a male nymph*o ... Tell us about ur nympho counterpart and guy nymp*ho
when we meet up for carnal knowledge, ecstasy is the final outcome. That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: hehe I understand .....*sex chat* all other games lol

Not that bro.... See eeh, you sound like correct guy, so I go relate.

It happened way back. This young foreign white chick was termed a ny-m-pho by guys around the school hostel - them don see her finish na. So, before my arrival, a family friend - he was like a big brother to me and the girl - who was a student of the same school introduce her to me and we chatted and got acquainted.

On my arrival, I observed she needed to find herself - maybe family wahala or so and sex became therapeutic to her. I never judged her. We became 2 and 3 and she come like me eeh. She wanted more, but I wasn't ready - my mind was too focused and was pretty young then. So, on a good day when she visited me at our hostel, my room-mate showed interest. I didn't hesitate and left all sundry to him. The guy come enter her anyhow eeeh.... Wetin concern me....but the guy error her later sha, she come Hate me for that eeh grin.....but if it were now, I won't let her go..lol...She had a good future, very talented and smart girl - she just needed to be loved, na long story bros.... Make I no bore you abeg......

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
nymphomaniac: when we meet up for carnal knowledge, ecstasy is the final outcome. That's all I can say
I understand cause am a nymph*o !!!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

It happened way back. This young foreign white chick was termed a ny-m-pho by guys around the school hostel - them don see her finish na. So, before my arrival, a family friend - he was like a big brother to me and the girl - who was a student of the same school introduce her to me and we chatted and got acquainted.

On my arrival, I observed she needed to find herself - maybe family wahala or so and sex became therapeutic to her. I never judged her. We became 2 and 3 and she come like me eeh. She wanted more, but I wasn't ready - my mind was too focused and was pretty young then. So, on a good day when she visited me at our hostel, my room-mate showed interest. I didn't hesitate and left all sundry to him. The guy come enter her anyhow eeeh.... Wetin concern me....but the guy error her later sha, she come Hate me for that eeh grin.....but if it were now, I won't let her go..lol...She had a good future, very talented and smart girl - she just needed to be loved, na long story bros.... Make I no bore you abeg......
I quite understand .... But I feel bad when girls like such fall into wrong hands ....
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: I quite understand .... But I feel bad when girls like such fall into wrong hands ....

That is the koko sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

but love the story na ,,,,twasnt boring .....thumbs up brooo....u sef done wise up now abi
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: but love the story na ,,,,twasnt boring .....thumbs up brooo....u sef done wise up now abi

Bros eeeh, the kind wise wey man wise now eeh, na to call cow brother.

Make I dig some quotes, so you go understand.....
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

Bros eeeh, the kind wise wey man wise now eeh, na to call cow brother.

Make I dig some quotes, so you go understand.....
haba ..... Call cow bros like aw... Dig am abeg , I want to undy
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: haba ..... Call cow bros like aw... Dig am abeg , I want to undy

The thing be say eeeh.... Smell women coolly but don't admire their scent. Ebi like say you want still flex wella

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

The thing be say eeeh.... Smell women coolly but don't admire their scent. Abi like say you want still flex wella
I no dig oo
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: I no dig oo

When you roll with an 'average chick', retrace your steps. When you roll with a ny-m-pho with brains, leave no trace behind and beware of Ice picks cheesy, like in the movie Basic Instinct Starring Sharon stone.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2014
Y r we all pretending like we don't like dis thing. Haba!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: Y r we all pretending like we don't like dis thing. Haba!

Hmmm, are you one ?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: Y r we all pretending like we don't like dis thing. Haba!
babey read the thread over and over no one dislike them ....u got it wrong cheesy , maybe I shld tlk of mysef, even some girls like nymph*o guys
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Goodmorning guys , I hope you guys didn't sleep with a hard on?
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2014
adedeji65: babey read the thread over and over no one dislike them ....u got it wrong cheesy , maybe I shld tlk of mysef, even some girls like nymph*o guys
. Oooo so u r one! Makes the two of us. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: . Oooo so u r one! Makes the two of us. Hahaha
oh yeah , wouldn't mind knowing more about ur personality tho, it could get interesting cheesy *winks*
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2014
adedeji65: oh yeah , wouldn't mind knowing more about ur personality tho, it could get interesting cheesy *winks*
. No oo my fada is on nland I don't want him to flog me. Lol
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: . No oo my fada is on nland I don't want him to flog me. Lol
my papa sef dey NL ooo, more reason y I chose the PM .....*smiles*
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2014
To turn any girl into a nympho you simply have to make her
embrace the sexual beast she is. Getting a girl to the stage
where she’s so desperate for sex that you are doing her a
favor by just being in the same room with her is a great
feeling. It can be done and by giving her the best sex of her
life, you can have her dreaming of you, anxiously checking
her phone for your messages, and hanging on your every
word. I’ve spent good money getting into a nightclub, only
to have my girl announce before midnight that she’s so
Hot she ditched her underwear and is ready to go home
and have me pound her every which way. It makes life so
much easier if you can convert her into a nympho, because
then she is chasing you for sex.
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: A n*y*m*p*h*o or nymphette is someone, normally female, that eats, breathes, & lives for sex. She dreams about it, often playing it over so much in her mind that something she has never tried can be exceptional the first time done
with another person. She is insatiable & always ready to play but that does not always make her a slut or LovePeddler, for she can be picky in her selection.

That's a quick definition of a ny*pho, guys and ladies in the house ,i need your candid option/opinion , what type of chick/guy would you like to date? Would you rather prefer to date a ny*pho or a more reserved chic/guy......

You can as well share your experience with a nymphomaniac ..... Am sure the house will be willing to listen and learn from your experience with one .

This is just a topic to see ur choice of date is not to castigate or discriminate anybody. Therefore let's respect one another. Gracias!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
where the nymphoe*s @

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online / Lady Caught Red-Handed Cheating On National TV (Photos) / Tory Lanez I Told You (2015) Download zip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.