Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? (22164 Views)

Poll: Is it ok to kiss someone else?

Yes: 44% (42 votes)
No: 55% (52 votes)
This poll has ended

Kissing Someone Mistakenly / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by aloib(f): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2006
teez are u on msn
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by Reba(f): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2006
Well from my own point of view this is real cheating.

This is what happened between me and my man, he was seeing this other woman and some body told me,I did'nt confront him bcause I thought it was a lie and one day he told and this is what he said: Honey I have been messing around with this woman,but I am realy sory and I promise nothing had happen we just had few kisses and thats it.

U see,kissing another girl to man is just kissing and no real deal, but thats real big deal and if I do that to a man it becomes serious sh*t, so man are so selfish.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by woleprof(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2006
@Mystique

That man is a personalty on his own and im in a class of my own wink wink

wondering why men go cary @ their women kissing/huggin other me, simple: its because women love with their hearts & men love with their heads. Q.E.D.

I would not tolorate any form of from my babe to any body except to her immediate family, (no cousine, niece, uncle etc)
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by Bisanke(f): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2006
woleprof:

@Mystique

That man is a personaly on his own and in in a class of my own wink wink

wondering why men go cary @ their women kissing/huggin other me, simple: its because women love with their hearts & men love with their heads. Q.E.D.

I would not tolorate any form of from my babe to any body except to her immediate family, (no cousine, niece, uncle etc)

Yup truee
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2006
this is a delicate matter. needs to be talked delicately.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by kheme(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2006
if you're JUST DATING, then its okay! but if you're in a RELATIONSHIP, then its not!
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by malelba(f): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2006
actually if u guyz r not officially datin' I dont think there is a problem, but if u have been officially datin, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. shocked .then it can be called cheatin, u cant be datin someone nd be kissin another person if u really like the person u r datin, if u kiss anothe person that means that u can also start datin the other person, nywayzzz dont feel guilty, daz human beaings nd their personalities, :-Xmuch luv 2 y'all, kiss
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by wiseguy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2006
This is the criteria:
How would you feel when you see your man/woman kissing someone else? If you will feel glad ( I wonder who will, )that your boo kissed someone else then its no cheating but if you will feel otherwise then consider yourself a cheat when you do it.

Let me break it down.
If you have no qualms with ur boo kissing someone else then you really should not be with him/her and you are among the "dont cares". Maybe u need something else from the relationship and dont care what the other person does and who he/she mingles with.

If you feel bad with ur guy/gal's action then when you kiss someone else, that is the way he/she will feel and that is cheating.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by dukforever(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2006
i feel anything intimate that happens between a man and woman is governed by emmotions and if one is emmotionally moved to kiss somebody it means that the heart has taken control of the whole body and the brain ceases to control the body.At this time one can authenticate that the brain doesn't tell u anymore how much u care or love the person u are dating.Kissing is rather an intimate thing when it comes to a man and a woman. so I consider it cheating if a woman kisses another man or vice-versa when he or she is in a dedicated relationship.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by Pastev1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2006
ofcourse YES!!! it is cheating (1) Scandal (2) and all other sort of evil, so beware of, tongue tongue

Especially women[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by SvS(f): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2006
@pastev nice pic
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2006
If i had a boyfriend and he kissed another girl on the lips except if its a family member. He has cheated.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by gem87(f): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2006
i don't think it's cheating
i mean i'm guilty of dat and me thinks not
ok wht if u're an actress or somn and u hv 2 kiss some1 in d movie, is dat cheating too?
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by diddy4(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2006
if u tell your partner b4 doing dat, it aint cheating but if u do dat without telling him and he picks up a quarrel, well, i think he has the right to be mad.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 23, 2006
^ Yeah what Diddy said

and Gem u mean to tell me that if yo man kissed some other girl u wouldnt get mad? undecided and he was tlkn bout how he tongued the shitt out of her

nawww i know u would tell his ass he was cheating.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by Pastev1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2006
gem87, listen don't take this very true as a joke, there's a different b/w to art n d emotionally act that result 2 any other thing.

so it's a cheating, i repeat it again. for instant, u r my girl n we'v gone far in luv, one day we went to an occasion; there, i left u as if am going 2 ease my self, then after a lot of time, u decided to search for where i am, on d way of ur auto-search, u eventually meet me with another beautiful angel with a hot n seriousnes of kisses, tell me what would u dooooooooooooooo n how would u feel??
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by desiree(f): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2006
@ topic

Kissing another girl other than your girlfriend is cheating with a capital C. Cheating also includes any form of physical contact that you wouldn't do in her presence.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by akinwunmi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2006
For crying out loud. Kissing is a prelude to the real thing no matter where its been done it will definetly lead you to the valley of the shadow of, u know~
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by woleprof(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2006
gem87:

i don't think it's cheating
i mean i'm guilty of that and me thinks not
ok wht if u're an actress or somn and u hv 2 kiss someone in d movie, is that cheating too?

another excuse to cheat grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by gem87(f): 2:14am On Jul 25, 2006
lol, well i guess y'all shld b more open-minded cuz personally if ma boo kisses sum other gurl i dnt think i'ld give a hoot abt dat, cuz i dnt think it's cheating
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 25, 2006
that is cheating because you're his girl hes not spose to do stuff like that to anyone else.

thats not fair.
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by woleprof(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2006
uummmmmmm, WOMEN cry cry cry cry
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by shawna(f): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2006
why the tears woleprof
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by woleprof(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2006
its for u ladies. You neva actually know wat u wanted. Neva agree when someone dec ides to help oohohoh, more tears for u cry cry
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by shawna(f): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2006
I didnt understand his post. Did you shawna??
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by shawna(f): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2006
not really undecided thats why i said lol
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2006
I think maybe he is a FOB lol
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by viena(f): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
NOPE!!!!!!!!!! ITS NO CHEATING

I KISS ALOT OF MEN BUT I AINT CHEATING ON MY MAN

THE KISS WITH MAN COMES WITH SOME THING ELSE AND COMES FROM MY HEART.

MY EVRYTHING IS AROUSED

BUT OTHERS NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by woleprof(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

I didnt understand his post. Did you shawna??

why would you. when all u do is ask a woman that doesn't know wat she wanted a question. angry angry angry
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by zebudaya(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2006
viena:

NOPE!!!!!!!!!! ITS NO CHEATING

I KISS ALOT OF MEN BUT I AINT CHEATING ON MY MAN

THE KISS WITH MAN COMES WITH SOME THING ELSE AND COMES FROM MY HEART.

MY EVRYTHING IS AROUSED

BUT OTHERS NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you kiss a lot of men?
Re: Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? by woleprof(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2006
Maybe she is still looking for the real prince grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.