Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Kissing Someone Mistakenly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Someone Mistakenly (4105 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? / How Long Should One Wait Before Kissing Someone He/she Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
is it possible to honestly kiss someone mistakenly? My friend found out that her room-mate kissed her boyfriend and when it happened,the guy and my friend were together already. They are still together bt the guy said the kiss was by mistake. Has a thing like that happened to you and is it possible?
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by sexylogan(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
PrettyClare7:
is it possible to honestly kiss someone mistakenly? My friend found out that her room-mate kissed her boyfriend and when it happened,the guy and my friend were together already. They are still together bt the guy said the kiss was by mistake. Has a thing like that happened to you and is it possible?

No such thing as kissing by mistake.
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
He claimed it was by mistake? Well we can't be in his heart to ascertain the true intentions behind the kiss. But to me nothing happens by mistake. The chemistry reaction occurred and the two elements bonded or reacted.

1 Like

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by STARSHYNE(f): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
it hasn't happened to me

No!its not possible
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
sexylogan:

No such thing as kissing by mistake.
lol not even when you jam someone by mistake?
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
kiss by mistake angry ?
datz funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
PrettyClare7:
na so mistakenly e go enta smoochin, frm smoochn e go enta mistake enta d main tin until d babe mistakenly geh belle

2 Likes

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by ronald4lif(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Them go soon fuuccck by mistake and wed by mistake.

1 Like

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vessi:
He claimed it was by mistake? Well we can't be in his heart to ascertain the true intentions behind the kiss. But to me nothing happens by mistake. The chemistry reaction occurred and the two elements bonded or reacted.
yeah,there is the issue of intention. It left my friend confused for days though the guy is basicaly good
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Aah yes of course.

You can kiss someone by mistake.

You can even have sex with a person twice a day by mistake. I mean, mistakenly get to the person's room, _foreplay by mistake, pull off your clothes by mistake, MISTAKENLY insert the kondo, smash smash smash by mistake, of course. Rest. Insert kondo again, smash smash smash. It was just a fvcking mistake. . .

Use your fvcking brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
na so mistakenly e go enta smoochin, frm smoochn e go enta mistake enta d main tin until d babe mistakenly geh belle
hahahahahahah
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by ITbomb(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is a mistake but the problem with that kind of mistakes is that it awaken something that would eventually be explored no matter how hard or how long the two parties tries to deny it.
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
PrettyClare7:
yeah,there is the issue of intention. It left my friend confused for days though the guy is basicaly good
my take is she should warn him and give a second chance but watch him closely. Mistakes don't happen twice.

1 Like

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Enegod(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
and he go say na devil cause am grin
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vessi:
my take is she should warn him and give a second chance but watch him closely. Mistakes don't happen twice.
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Afrok(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why not? At least some pregnancies are mistakes according to some partners involved cheesy.
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vessi:
exactly. Forgot to add that d guy won "the most handsome guy" in sch

1 Like

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
not possible op.

there is an attraction between them.
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by justmag(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
If u can kiss by mistake then u can have sex by mistake or rob a bank by mistake. angry
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Basildvalour(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kiss and Peck are two different things...I could agree someone could mistakenly peck another but to mistakenly kiss someone, that's not possible

So, OP, which one was done?
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Now i understand why my ex cheated, she slipped and fell on his dickson.

1 Like

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Did she fall on his lips

1 Like

Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by dajoaneke(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
PrettyClare7:
exactly. Forgot to add that d guy won "the most handsome guy" in sch
The guy just wants to know the limit of his fineboy! He should mistakenly kiss his HOD's wife. #I'm sure he's a private uni guy... Those girls are just fineboy freaks... I'm disowning my gf right away
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
dajoaneke:
The guy just wants to know the limit of his fineboy! He should mistakenly kiss his HOD's wife. #I'm sure he's a private uni guy... Those girls are just fineboy freaks... I'm disowning my gf right away
hahahahaha. How do you know? YOU GUESSED RYT
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Khalessi:
Did she fall on his lips
my dear maybe o
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by PrettyClare7(f): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Basildvalour:
Kiss and Peck are two different things...I could agree someone could mistakenly peck another but to mistakenly kiss someone, that's not possible

So, OP, which one was done?
it ws a kiss oh
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by austine4real(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cheating in disguise
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by sexylogan(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
PrettyClare7:

I swear na lie.
You can't kiss someone by mistake.
You don dey tink am tey tey.
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Hawlahscho(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Such thing is 80% caused by the lady.

(FROM EXPERIENCE)
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Basildvalour(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
PrettyClare7:
it ws a kiss oh
Then, it wasn't a mistake.

It must have been well-planned and executed
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Smh. So some dumb people can claim kissing can happen by mistake?
Re: Kissing Someone Mistakenly by Humblebloke(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yeah!..... My first kiss was a mistake, undecided our lips accidentally collided cool

I jus lied!..... The dude is a liar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy / She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.