Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. (30243 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2014
There will be an accelerated pace of the work in this site this week. Windows and door, plastering and dressing planned to be done before weekend.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
spyder880: There will be an accelerated pace of the work in this site this week. Windows and door, plastering and dressing planned to be done before weekend.

Good plan cos I am sure the potential tenants are not happy oh waiting
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Good plan cos I am sure the potential tenants are not happy oh waiting

Work has already started as men move into site. Pictures tomorrow.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
spyder880:

Work has already started as men move into site. Pictures tomorrow.

Eyes are itching already.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Empiree: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oh wait oooh, I didnt pay much attention to this project. Just noticed the environment. You mean it's just a little building (like BQ) back there with so much space in front?. What the meaning of that?. Owner wants garden in front or what?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 12:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Empiree: Oh wait oooh, I didnt pay much attention to this project. Just noticed the environment. You mean it's just a little building (like BQ) back there with so much space in front?. What the meaning of that?. Owner wants garden in front or what?

It may be to reserve his/her land... Build a small BQ in the back and later work on the Main building in the front.. you can have somebody live there and taking care of the land.. I did the same for my two plots fenced... Main Building and BQ on one plot and vacant plot is being used as farm for the Baba taking-care of the land for me to chase away the Omo Onile who may want to grab it, specially in Lagos/Ogun.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by AreaFada2: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Nice one
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
That was fast grin

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
We've also got metal doors and the keys fitted.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Inside the living room

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
I need PVC boards quick cheesy

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by kopell: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oga spyder I hope those doors are locally made, they look nice and solid. Good job from the welder.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 2:13am On Sep 12, 2014
kopell: Oga spyder I hope those doors are locally made, they look nice and solid. Good job from the welder.

Yes. You can see they are locally made iron doors, but they are well done and beautiful too.. and they look strong.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Updates. .....

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Windows. .....

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Doors. .....

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Window hoods, corner designs and wall edges. .......

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Empiree: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Spyder, have to degress for a moment. Please what do you think gone wrong in this building, what was supposed have be put in place, who's fault could this be and is there any solution to this nightmare and how can it get done?. Sorry for brief derailment.
https://www.nairaland.com/481803/live-lekki
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Empiree: @Spyder, have to degress for a moment. Please what do you think gone wrong in this building, what was supposed have be put in place, who's fault could this be and is there any solution to this nightmare and how can it get done?. Sorry for brief derailment.
https://www.nairaland.com/481803/live-lekki

Low foundation, very wrong especially in low lying areas. The architect who inspected and drew the building plus the engineer who approved such foundation for such area, plus the government approval authority should all be blamed.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Empiree: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
spyder880:

Low foundation, very wrong especially in low lying areas. The architect who inspected and drew the building plus the engineer who approved such foundation for such area, plus the government approval authority should all be blamed.
this is so sad. I hate when foundation is the problem. Thats not easy fix at all. So what do you suggest to fix this problem? or maybe they should slop the ground?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Empiree:
this is so sad. I hate when foundation is the problem. Thats not easy fix at all. So what do you suggest to fix this problem? or maybe they should slop the ground?

Didn't get to see if the house was an upstairs or down?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Empiree: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
like flat house 1st and 2nd fl
spyder880:

Didn't get to see if the house was an upstairs or down?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bringing out smashing designs that turns heads, that's what we do best grin

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Another important skilled designer has just been employed by the Spydercraft building team. His first design showing cheesy

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by FastShipping: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
^^^^

Very neat plastering.....
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
spyder880: Another important skilled designer has just been employed by the Spydercraft building team. His first design showing cheesy

Nice design... It has been stolen.. smiley I hope it's not copy-righted?

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by floflo12: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hajji,good day how are you doing?its me Taiwo,am still going to get back to you before friday for updates.

mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Oga mi, you are permitted to copy is Sir grin more interesting designs to come.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
spyder880:
Oga mi, you are permitted to copy is Sir grin more interesting designs to come.

Thank you jare, we are waiting and learning more... our Oga-In-Charge. Carry on!

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
floflo12:
Hajji,good day how are you doing?its me Taiwo,am still going to get back to you before friday for updates.

Thank you very much sir. Hope to be hearing from you here. I shall be waiting for the updates.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by hartland(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
HULO SPYDER PLZ MA NAME IS HART DIEPREYE 4RM RIVERS STATE, PLZ I NEED A QUOTATION & BUDGET 2 BUILD A 4 BEDROOM FLAT ALL ENSUITE WIT MODERN & STANDARD FHNISHING. AN ADISSINAL VISITORS TOILET. PLZ SEND IT 2 HARTDIEPREYE1@GMAIL.COM
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
hartland: HULO SPYDER PLZ MA NAME IS HART DIEPREYE 4RM RIVERS STATE, PLZ I NEED A QUOTATION & BUDGET 2 BUILD A 4 BEDROOM FLAT ALL ENSUITE WIT MODERN & STANDARD FHNISHING. AN ADISSINAL VISITORS TOILET. PLZ SEND IT 2 HARTDIEPREYE1@GMAIL.COM

Welcome Hartland, when you say 4 bedroom flat, do you mean in form of a bungalow or block of flats, have you drawn a building plan so we can use your dimensions to work out a budget?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.