Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. (30263 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Onuokwu: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
ekoibile: Ok, see dis one. Wetin be all this case study threads sef, even for one room? You mean say you no sabi how much e go cost to build dis one too? Make i call one local mason for abule here make him tell you, shiooo!
The mansions you began to build yesterday should have been the case study, and not the miniature houses you've been doing before now.
Ibi like say plenty mugu clients dey for east sha.

Dem talk say if mumu keep quiet long enough, people go think say him be wise man.......

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Onuokwu:

Dem talk say if mumu keep quiet long enough, people go think say him be wise man.......

Oga mi, this proverb is too good... LOL!

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Onuokwu: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga mi, this proverb is too good... LOL!

Hajji M.

Oga Hajj, no mind am....that is what we see in a public forum.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Updates. .....

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
We have got funding for the roofing of this house, I am talking with my carpenters now.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
The roofing wood works.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
More. ....

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by poiZon: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
CAN 1200 blocks build a 1bedroom flat @ spyder.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Clean job. Excellent.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
poiZon: CAN 1200 blocks build a 1bedroom flat @ spyder.

1200-1350
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by poiZon: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
spyder880:

1200-1350

CAn 800k build n roof it?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Demainman1: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2014
@spyder, what is the cost of that roof wooden frame and how much will complete the roofing?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by favourume(f): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
spyder880:

1200-1350

Please Oga Spyder, which would u suggest? Buying blocks or moulding them yourself. Considering both cost and durability. Thank you.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oga Spyder, what is the cost effect so far
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Fhemmmy: Oga Spyder, what is the cost effect so far

Still calculating o, of late I have been busy so I just write down every expense, but no time to summarize and calculate them for a total.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
spyder880:

Still calculating o, of late I have been busy so I just write down every expense, but no time to summarize and calculate them for a total.

Thanks for the response, busy is good and God will always strengthen you.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by favourume(f): 3:30am On Aug 20, 2014
spyder880:

Please Oga Spyder, which would u suggest? Buying blocks or moulding them yourself. Considering both cost and durability. Thank you.

Make una answer me now. Or is it becos dis is my first time of asking cry
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Still processing the roofing sheets of this house. The roofing starts next week. Meanwhile we are doing electrical piping works here and also preparing for the plastering works immediately after the roofing.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
spyder880: Still processing the roofing sheets of this house. The roofing starts next week. Meanwhile we are doing electrical piping works here and also preparing for the plastering works immediately after the roofing.
God will strengthen the landlord and all you guys
keep it up
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
kostadinis:
God will strengthen the landlord and all you guys
keep it up

Roofing guys tried to play me a fast one here, but I survived with experience. Already doing the electrical piping works and expecting plastering sand now. We are going for the chocolate brown colour step tiles aluminium sheets here.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
spyder880:
Roofing guys tried to play me a fast one here, but I survived with experience. Already doing the electrical piping works and expecting plastering sand now. We are going for the chocolate brown colour step tiles aluminium sheets here.

What!!! Are these not your regular roofing guys? They should understand you by now as a "no-nonsense man".

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
spyder880:

I see...I guess that explains the lull in getting the house covered.
Please, continue to use your time honored experience for the benefit of your clients.
You did well.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
MY Chairman sir . . . Cost effect oh.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Electrical piping works done here.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
More

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Plastering sand delivered already

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by vivienbabe(f): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Not much is happening here of late. I believe you have sorted out the outstanding issues on the roofing.
Please update your people oh.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:15am On Sep 06, 2014
vivienbabe: Not much is happening here of late. I believe you have sorted out the outstanding issues on the roofing.
Please update your people oh.

I have sorted out the finance issues and given the job to my trusted roofing sheet supplier, and he made a mistake and brought a wrong colour to site and started installing. I came to the site an hour after he brought in the materials to check the quality, the quality was as agreed but he brought black colour as against the chocolate brown as requested by my client. I had to stop the installation and started begging my client for us to sort out the colour difference.

The good news is that he agreed for us to continue work with the black colour, roofing sheets work is almost fully completed and I will try and visit the site this morning to check the progress. We are starting the plastering from today possibly.

Plastering sand and other materials already in site.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:20am On Sep 06, 2014
But it's First aluminium 0.45mm as agreed.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Conduit electrical piping works all done.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
I called this my carpenter and asked for the completion status and he assured me that the job has been completed, only for me to move to site some moments ago and. ..........

Sometimes these workers makes things difficult for us, but he cannot spoil my weekend, I will sit on his neck for the rest of today grin Pikin wey say im papa no go sleep. ............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti / How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.