Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Am In Love What Am I Going To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love What Am I Going To Do (801 Views)

Am i going nuts?Pls advice / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by enujioke(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
there is the girl that i love so much.but i dont know how to make it open to her.we are just friends but not too close.she looks like someone who is strict.pls i need your help,i want to get closer to this girl.
Re: Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by SamMilla1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
how old are you and what do you do?
Re: Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by chika98: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
Aren't you the same Arrow who needs love on the other forum? Now you're inlove??
Re: Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by enujioke(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2008
i don't want to put my head into one basket.so which ever one that work that is the one i will follow
Re: Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by arramyjay: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2008
I think you should get close to her b4 you say anything and just pray you wont be too late by then.
Re: Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by enujioke(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2008
i am 20 years old and i am a student.it does not.i just need your advice
Re: Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by enujioke(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
i don't want to put my head into one basket.so which ever one that work that is the one i will follow
Re: Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by enujioke(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
shegirl thank u.pls add me to yahoo messenger so we can chat wel.and how am i going to get close to her?because she does not want to give me the chance.we only talk on phone.she says she always busy.pls help me
Re: Am In Love What Am I Going To Do by Em2va: 2:09am On Oct 11, 2008
U rily sound young U know? ITS SIMPLE, U like someone, let em know, why waste time, make ur feelings known to her
if she bluffs U or detests ur very presence, then I think its clear what U should do, LEAVE HER!!! no girl is worth bothering over,
the sooner U find out what she is made of tha better. Actions speak louder than words, so go ahead and find out what or who angry she truly is
You probably would'nt like her anymore after all angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me ! / Who Is A Racist? / Secret Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.