Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37079 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]
their country, their rules. So, please shut up.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by busar(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
elfico:
its better to keep quiet and let people think u are stupid than to speak up and remove all doubts.
Chai!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
DickDastardly: Islam minus Radicalism appeals so much to me. But anything forceful is totally unacceptable to me. Woman carry go, as long as you people dont sooner or later embrace the violent version.

Allah is Great!
please, there's no violent version of Islam
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by 5thNOTE: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
shaboti: my friend shut up
its the truth , few years from now there will be serious terriorism in these European countries accepting Islam. Look at China and russia already facing terrorism from muslim parts or regions in their country.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Exmay(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
I once heard that Islam no support keeping of Pet. Abeg wetin this woman dey do with cat. Soon ISIS will be planning of making Belgium an Islamic Country.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by 5thNOTE: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
shaboti: my friend shut up
its the truth idot, few years from now there will be serious terriorism in these European countries accepting Islam. Look at China and russia already facing terrorism from muslim ppl and parts or regions in their country.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Bakare19: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice one sis,May Allah strengthen you.

I can see haters here are livid with rage.Islamophobia is not a good thing o. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mintayo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
1000 becomes 2000, 2000 becomes 5000 'till when the population exceeds normal and boom,the chaos begin.
The strategy,feign peace,preach peace,talk peace while u are there,marry their children,once you are more than them in population,booom,fight them till they become one of you....sigh!

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by personal40: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Harbdhul: What are u implying?..Don't just bring out a verse from an Holy book..Bring out its full context so that you will comprehend completely..This verse was revealed to Muhammad(pbuh) and its applicable during His time. When some non-believers posed as Muslim to the prophet. whereas,they were trying to deceive the Muslims and that's Hypocrisy which I know the Bible doesn't support too..Don't u think has hypocrites,they really deserved what Allah has ordered the prophet to do?

Well I do not think they deserve it. Such a law/order should have changed in our own time but, it is a pity islam has no new testament.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by personal40: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Harbdhul: What are u implying?..Don't just bring out a verse from an Holy book..Bring out its full context so that you will comprehend completely..This verse was revealed to Muhammad(pbuh) and its applicable during His time. When some non-believers posed as Muslim to the prophet. whereas,they were trying to deceive the Muslims and that's Hypocrisy which I know the Bible doesn't support too..Don't u think has hypocrites,they really deserved what Allah has ordered the prophet to do?

Well I do not think they deserve it. Such a law/order should have changed in our own time but, it is a pity islam has no new testament in there quran.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Sallychizzl3: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samunique: They deserve to be killed?

Then why are u people blaming shekau and BH that they are painting Islam black? Which means they are doing the right thing according to what u just said now.

Hey Islam ooooo!!!!

I've been going through your comments and I come to one conclusion, 'here is a man trying so hard to paint Islam black'
For starters, am a Muslim. If you are really sincere about understanding without sentiment the seemingly 'weird' or 'horrific' tales or stories you hear about Islam, pick up the translated source(Qur'an) of those 'horrific practices' and scrutinize it. Going about with hearsay and half-baked truth is the worst venom eating us in this society of ours. Many of us, with little knowledge of our own religion will join in the mockery of other faiths, it's pathetic in this age.

God, Allah, Jehovah, is all powerful and all-wise. HE can make us all faithful of a single religion if HE so wishes, why fight for GOD in a distasteful way?

Preach your religion to others in peaceful way and don't go outta your way to stir enmity between different believers.

BH kills majorly muslims, do you still believe they are muslims?
Have you related with Muslim in real life or try to read up about Islam?

Let's stop all these religious bigotry and think about the solution to the problem in our country, collectively
#peace.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Samunique(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
ndagiman: Allah is great.... ISLAM is d fastest growing religion on earth... Allahu Akbar... Christians keep up with d jealous Nd see us progress Nd one dey u will die out of jealousy... u keep on associating us with boko haram even wen we our self condemn killing...can't remember wen last I saw or read a Muslim converts to Christianity... keep on with d hatred Nd see u progress... Allahu Akbar
The most childish comments i have ever seen on nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Sallychizzl3: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Exmay: I once heard that Islam no support keeping of Pet. Abeg wetin this woman dey do with cat. Soon ISIS will be planning of making Belgium an Islamic Country.... undecided

I hear, I hear, I hear. undecided
When will we learn to talk with facts

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Bakare19: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samunique: The most childish comments i have ever seen on nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see the childishness in his post.He stated the obvious. . tongue
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by repent4christ: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
it is written "i am the way , the truth and the life no man cometh to the Father but by me" John 14:6

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Exmay: I once heard that Islam no support keeping of Pet. Abeg wetin this woman dey do with cat. Soon ISIS will be planning of making Belgium an Islamic Country.... undecided

Hehe, you heard wrong. Muslims can only keep dogs if they serve a specific purpose, like Security, guide, hunting etc.

That is the other restriction and it does not apply to all pets.

ISIS are thugs.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Ayatullah(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: SubhanAllah, in Nigeria, we have at least 50% Muslims and there are people who do not even know the basics of Islam. We do not live by Islam or convey its tenets, We have left dawah to boko haram and their likes.

Too many are not even confident enough to express themselves. We need Islam, Islam doeis not need us. We better wake up to our responsibilities or Allah will replace us with people better than us.

You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, ..... (Surah 5:54)

Assalamu alaikum brother. Thanks for this beautiful and inspiring quote from the Glorious Quran. Indeed we should be grateful to Allah for guiding us to the true faith - ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by repent4christ: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
The death of our lord and saviour Jesus christ for humanity will not be in vain. John 3:16-17. Even if half of the world goes to the other side the Almighty has finished the work of salvation.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by devour129: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]
this is so true and saddening .this people care too much about religion forgetting that we are all the same:flesh and blood . Please ndi Esi na Ana have some love in your hearts for people of other religions

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Ayatullah(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
larrymoore: Stigmatization from the boko haram sect pose big challenge to many muslims making it difficult to be identified with Islam. This, cum arm-chair critics with their propaganda that are everywhere. No matter what, the truth shall lead.

If you know what Islam is, NOTHING can make it difficult for you to identify with ISLAM. Even the incident of 9/11 in America does not stop Americans accepting Islam in great number at the heat of the crisis. Therefore, no excuse for YOU if only you know what this religion is all about.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Babaji111(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Islam is Peace. But so many propaganda against the religion made people link it with terrorism just to spoil its beauty. No matter what, people who have seen the light will never allow themselves to be deceived. How possible would the Religion of all the past Prophets be abandoned? Never!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Fourwinds: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Smartsyn: If it had been a Christian convert trying to convert other to her new found faith, she would have been long murdered in a gruesome manner possible.
dats y we are having problem. d muslims find it easy to do dat in a western society but it is not so in muslim ciuntry.! is dat not selfish in its highest order.?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by lawal28c: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Do not insult or fight doz dat insult or fight u over religious issues cos if u do,u will definately av dem insult Allah................u don't need 2 force any1 2 accept d truth nd embrace peace nd light urs iz just 2 let dem knw dat wat dey are doin nd wat dey are serving iz wrong.may Allah bless each nd every 1 of us.still rep islam+AUCHI EDO STATE
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by princessayesha(f): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Subhanallah
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by HARDUBUY(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Janetozi: i need to investigat this woman and that demonic cat that she is carrying as her pet. She is using it to hypnotize people into serving demon.

***Jezebel from hell and her satanic instrument in cat shape**** @op plsssss help me to get to this woman demonic power!!!
So is wat the bible teaches u christains?...janetozi...learn to talk like the christain u are...meanwhile go read my post on page 4..jst below urs.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Samunique(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

I've been going through your comments and I come to one conclusion, 'here is a man trying so hard to paint Islam black'
For starters, am a Muslim. If you are really sincere about understanding without sentiment the seemingly 'weird' or 'horrific' tales or stories you hear about Islam, pick up the translated source(Qur'an) of those 'horrific practices' and scrutinize it. Going about with hearsay and half-baked truth is the worst venom eating us in this society of ours. Many of us, with little knowledge of our own religion will join in the mockery of other faiths, it's pathetic in this age.

God, Allah, Jehovah, is all powerful and all-wise. HE can make us all faithful of a single religion if HE so wishes, why fight for GOD in a distasteful way?

Preach your religion to others in peaceful way and don't go outta your way to stir enmity between different believers.

BH kills majorly muslims, do you still believe they are muslims?
Have you related with Muslim in real life or try to read up about Islam?

Let's stop all these religious bigotry and think about the solution to the problem in our country, collectively
#peace.
what comments of my are u going through?
I think it's u that need to check ur heart (if u are not a bigot) and try to control ur emotions!!!!

Read my comment again and try to understand that i was trying to ask question there in response to the way the poster was trying to justify the killing for religious sake.

Didn't u see question mark in my post?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by lawal28c: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
MEHN EDO BOY 4RM AUCHI DEY HEAR GOOD MUZIk 4RM D OWNER OF GOOD MUZIK..........BIG SEAN WAT IT DO...................................................ISLAM WILL NEVER FADE INSHA ALLAH
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lordave: I think I saw this woman in a movie

She was wearing exactly that dress with an IED under it.

Hope that isn't how she helps people convert undecided
do u knw it's a sin 2 claim 2 knw wat u dnt knw? It's beta u ask 4 forgiveness
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Herrmes: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mehn, I have the highest level of Islamophobia ever seen in a man, I think. No matter what you do, you're never secure where a group of them are, they will kill thousands and millions and wouldn't stop till people fall in line, how does their God Allah even feel when Muslims convert people forcefully? He claps for them when the worship isn't even true? and whole hearted? and people saying that there's a good and bad side, what's your take on something that is more bad than good? How do you assess a group of 10 violent people and two peaceful people? Violent or peaceful? On the topic: Belgium should better start taking security measures, cause with time we'll see a fierce war as it is with many countries, I rest my case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.