Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37082 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by synergycom19: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
The truth is that most Christians, don't know or have relationship with their God.
Even most chriistians have no knowledge of Christianity, except PROSPERITY
The Christians in Europe have forgotten about christianity that they embrace gay marriages, they are tired of their lifestyle and needed a change, so they want to experiment with any religion, lifestyles, characters
SO IT'S NO NEWS

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Saudi calls itself an Islamic State meaning there is a State religion.

This also means it is not the secular model that you might be used to, which assumes no state religion.

Non muslims are not dragged to worship in the mosques, they observe their faith in whatever way they can.

this is what you can come upt to? You impose sharia(religious law) in a country where not 100% are muslims and you call that fair. What if Nigeria's govt bans and demolish all mosque in Nigeria(as was done to christians in saudi) and pronounce Nigeria a christian faith. You'll repeat this statement? No I bet you'd pick a granade

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Funniez: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
May thunder strike me dead any day I think of becoming a muslim!!! Me?? Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: a rule that favours only one religion. Rules are suppose to be for everybody's benefit. When china said no fasting people like you rushed out to condemn china. Now see urself. You enforce a rule at the expense of the other religion. How is that fair? Where is the peace?

I am not an Iran advocate but the man has not been stopped from practising his private religion like is the case in China. I am saying he knows the law in Iran and chose to break it.

Under an Islamic state, Jews and Christian communities are allowed to set up their own courts because they are not judged by the Sharia , conduct their businesses (including alcohol and pork) within the state as was the case with the Ottoman Empire.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tiarabubu: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: everything has changed now my friend. Our forefathers(in christian) did wrong and w[b]e accept that and apologise for it.[/b] Today we don't do such. Oooh, our history justifies ur today's act? C'mon *smh

No Muslim will accept the horrible atrocities carried out by Muslim armies on Christianity more so apologize for those actions, some of which caused Christendom to fight back (leading to the crusades). They capitalize on the very little historical knowledge of many Christians on what caused the crusades.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: this is what you can come upt to? You impose sharia(religious law) in a country where not 100% are muslims and you call that fair. What if Nigeria's govt bans and demolish all mosque in Nigeria(as was done to christians in saudi) and pronounce Nigeria a christian faith. You'll repeat this statement? No I bet you'd pick a granade

Muslims are not allowed to demolish churches.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tbaba you talk about history. I bilieve you know how Muhammed too Arabia for the Arabians. He didn't preach like this woman did. He faught Jihad. Killed, deceived and then Took over Arabia your now holy land. Quote me if am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Barywhyte(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Harbdhul: exactly, they deserve to be killed and if they repent just like the verse says,they can be set free!..Allah knows best

You are a terrorist! A merciless one indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: Tbaba you talk about history. I bilieve you know how Muhammed too Arabia for the Arabians. He didn't preach like this woman did. He faught Jihad. Killed, deceived and then Took over Arabia your now holy land. Quote me if am wrong.

Quoted

You are wrong.

He preached throughout his life and gave dawah in the best of ways.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

I am not an Iran advocate but the man has not been stopped from practising his private religion like is the case in China. I am saying he knows the law in Iran and chose to break it.

Under an Islamic state, Jews and Christian communities are allowed to set up their own courts because they are not judged by the Sharia , conduct their businesses (including alcohol and pork) within the state as was the case with the Ottoman Empire.

my friend turkey practises democracy and partly sharia. Am not talking about turkey here am talking about likes of yemen, saudi, omas, somalia, qatar etc that practise pure sharia. That's the problem here. Islam don't tolerate other religion. But will always leave little of other religion just to justify themselves. Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
There is a lot of Ignorance that will take a lot of time to dispel.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Quoted

You are wrong.

He preached throughout his life and gave dawah in the best of ways.
hahahahahahahaha he preached with swords my friend. Go ask ur chief imam in ur central mosque. He fought numerous wars called jihad. Even America knows smiley

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Noftaj(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lordave: I think I saw this woman in a movie

She was wearing exactly that dress with an IED under it.

Hope that isn't how she helps people convert undecided
It amazes me why some people on this forum are still dull in reasoning and pathetically irrational.why don't you call all Muslims you have ever met(provided you are pleasant enough to have been met by any) terrorists. Brainless bigot.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tiarabubu: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

No no no no no sir, the issue is that the man was the BE HANGED for leaving Islam, not for practicing his religion. Then the charge was REDUCED to preaching (which Madam Veronique obviously did) which carried a three year sentence.

While Veronique is getting applause for conversion and bring 1000 people to Islam, Ndarkhani was to be HANGED for doing same!

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: my friend turkey practises democracy and partly sharia. Am not talking about turkey here am talking about likes of yemen, saudi, omas, somalia, qatar etc that practise pure sharia. That's the problem here. Islam don't tolerate other religion. But will always leave little of other religion just to justify themselves. Abegi

The Ottoman empire is not Turkey.

It was the last Islamic State and all those countries were part of the empire.

It was ruled completely by Islamic law.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
*Unfollows thread*
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Muslims are not allowed to demolish churches.
Lolz* you are funny. Go tell this to the prince of saudi and get fed to the tigers. The holy land is a pure example of true muslim belief. No churches, No evangelists, No tolerance for christians. If you a christian you can't join any for like police, army, etc. If you are christian you can't get to higher positions in govt work places. List is long brother. Veary peaceful

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: hahahahahahahaha he preached with swords my friend. Go ask ur chief imam in ur central mosque. He fought numerous wars called jihad. Even America knows smiley

You should be the one getting educated. For most of his life, there were no wars.

Pick up a book.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: Lolz* you are funny. Go tell this to the prince of saudi and get fed to the tigers. The holy land is a pure example of true muslim belief. No churches, No evangelists, No tolerance for christians. If you a christian you can't join any for like police, army, etc. If you are christian you can't get to higher positions in govt work places. List is long brother. Veary peaceful

How many saudis are christians?? Except you build a church for foreigners. These foreigners including Nigerian christians flock there and live peacefully.

Build me a mosque or a synagogue in the Vatican city first.!

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

The Ottoman empire is not Turkey.

It was the last Islamic State and all those countries were part of the empire.

It was ruled completely by Islamic law.
lolz bro history has it that ottoman empire shrinked and its the now turkey. Abeg don't argye history here mayb me or you right or wrong it doesn't matter. The ottoman empire(now turkey) is a sunni islam. Not the porpular shia mayb they are not too extreme enough to allow parrallel ruling system of democracy and sharia. Although them sef don dey bad now with the baddest group of ISIS(a sunni terrorists group) but then all just want islam installed. By force
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tiarabubu: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: There is a lot of Ignorance that will take a lot of time to dispel.

And there are a lot of truths that will take Muslims critically looking inwards and changing that will help erase the perceptions. Your attempted defense of the indefensible is one.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Orikinla(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
More than 1000 people join different cults every day.
Thousands of them go about in white garments breaking coconuts and meeting at T-Junctions on the street.
Others keep vigils at the beach and millions go on useless pilgrimages to foreign tourist attractions saying they are seeking God, but are actually ignorant of the facts of life.
Your true religion is not the one founded by anyone, but the life you have chosen to live in love, peace and unity with others. But anything contrary to that is false religion no matter the mass hypnosis of the followers.

The most realistic evidence of the existence of God is the one you are gazing at in the mirror.

May the only one who gives us the breath of life help us all.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by omoomoba(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
maputohq:
he is right.

You yourself, shut up!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: lolz bro history has it that ottoman empire shrinked and its the now turkey. Abeg don't argye history here mayb me or you right or wrong it doesn't matter. The ottoman empire(now turkey) is a sunni islam. Not the porpular shia mayb they are not too extreme enough to allow parrallel ruling system of democracy and sharia. Although them sef don dey bad now with the baddest group of ISIS(a sunni terrorists group) but then all just want islam installed. By force

Ottoman empire is not now turkey, it was dismantled in 1924. Istanbul was the capital.

Learn some history. goodness!!

ISIS has been condemned by all notable muslim scholars.

www.islam21c.com/politics/conclusive-scholarly-opinions-on-isis/

The vast majority of muslim are sunni.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
tiarabubu:

And there are a lot of truths that will take Muslims critically looking inwards and changing that will help erase the perceptions. Your attempted defense of the indefensible is one.

Change needs to come from closed minded haters as well.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tiarabubu: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Change needs to come from closed minded haters as well.

For once in a long time, I agree with you. Haters exists on all sides.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Samunique(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Harbdhul: exactly, they deserve to be killed and if they repent just like the verse says,they can be set free!..Allah knows best
They deserve to be killed?

Then why are u people blaming shekau and BH that they are painting Islam black? Which means they are doing the right thing according to what u just said now.

Hey Islam ooooo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Jibabs2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
maclatunji: Very impressive, may Allah bless her efforts!
Aameen
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Jibabs2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by maclatunji: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
tiarabubu:

For once in a long time, I agree with you. Haters exists on all sides.

#StopHating tongue tongue tongue tongue grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.