Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37081 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Ayatullah(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]

Reason being that there are man made religions of which Christianity is one, FOUNDED BY APOSTLE PAUL........JESUS DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY. ISLAM is the ONLY religion The Almighty God APPROVED, so you dare not joke with it!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by umar745(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Aliyeous(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
ebamma: waste of time and resources, instead of trying to convert people from one religion to another, try to preach to them to be better human beings
my frnd dats wat islam is al about...being beta humans
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Exmay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

I hear, I hear, I hear. undecided
When will we learn to talk with facts
A Muslim Brother of yours told me that. And by the way, why didn't U comment about ISIS 'Islamising' Belgium in years to come
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
So 1000 people are being led to destruction. #SayNoToBokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Exmay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ayatullah:

Reason being that there are man made religions of which Christianity is one, FOUNDED BY APOSTLE PAUL........JESUS DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY. ISLAM is the ONLY religion The Almighty God APPROVED, so you dare not joke with it!
So you pple now take up the fight for ur god by killing pple who "joke" with his religion since he is not capable to defend his religion undecided

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mogidi: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ayatullah:

God told you Islam is the only religion he approved and Jesus was an Imam, damn!, you're a genius, clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Exmay: So you pple now take up the fight for ur god by killing pple who "joke" with his religion since he is not capable to defend his religion undecided

Calm down.. Accuser, persecutor and Judge.

Why don't take some time to learn what Islam actually says.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mogidi: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

No need to take time to study Islam, examples abound in all Islamic countries, from Yemen to Pakistan.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by StanMash(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: SubhanAllah, in Nigeria, we have at least 50% Muslims and there are people who do not even know the basics of Islam. We do not live by Islam or convey its tenets, We have left dawah to boko haram and their likes

please what does dawah entail
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Exmay(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Pls Educate me...

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Jasi7(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
maputohq:
he is right.

Very right

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mogidi:

No need to take time to study Islam, examples abound in all Islamic countries, from Yemen to Pakistan.

Most of which rule using secular systems and unislamic values.

The source of Islam are the Quran and the prophetic traditions.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ovo4u(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Why keep advertising this religion? you guys know yourself the truth grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mogidi: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
StanMash:

Dawah means to summon or force in Islam, we call it evangelism in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Gynacologist(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]
guy abeg help me tell em.....

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
StanMash:

Dawah means invitation. It is the way in which a muslim is supposed to convey the message.

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. (Surah 16:125)

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mogidi: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Most of which rule using secular systems and unislamic values.

The source of Islam are the Quran and the prophetic traditions.

Most Islamic countries don't practise secular systems, examples are Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc. Secular systems pertain to western civilization, it has no stand in Islamic societies.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
synergycom19: The truth is that most Christians, don't know or have relationship with their God.
Even most chriistians have no knowledge of Christianity, except PROSPERITY
The Christians in Europe have forgotten about christianity that they embrace gay marriages, they are tired of their lifestyle and needed a change, so they want to experiment with any religion, lifestyles, characters
SO IT'S NO NEWS
word brother,word. Many are called but few are chosen, a religion that promise it follower hell, yet men are blind to see the truth. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Gynacologist(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
ebamma: waste of time and resources, instead of trying to convert people from one religion to another, try to preach to them to be better human beings
u just nailed it.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nihilist: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mogidi:

Most Islamic countries don't practise secular systems, examples are Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc. Secular systems pertain to western civilization, it has no stand in Islamic societies.

You are such a liar
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mogidi:

Pakistan is secular. Even the Monarchy system practiced in the Gulf countries are unislamic.. These systems were adopted from western civilization.

What you have a pseudo-Islamic states who pick and choose what to Implement. The last Islamic state was the Ottoman empire.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Vastjoy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
May Almighty Allah continue to bless this woman.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tayokem(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
messpero90: And the most painful part of it is that all of them will go to hell.
that is what your pastor told you. i laugh in japanese. My dear reverse is d case. its better yyou accept islam for your heven to be guaranteed
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tayokem(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gynacologist: u just nailed it.
all yourre after are the material things of ds world
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by idee91: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Islam would continue to grow, no matter what certain individual's ( terrorist & fundamentalist + nairalanders who don't know dere own religion, but talk shit about oda's) do to paint the religion black. Allah has vowed to protect his religion.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Lordave: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
balispecial: do u knw it's a sin 2 claim 2 knw wat u dnt knw? It's beta u ask 4 forgiveness
Oh! I'm sorry please forgive me undecided
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Exmay: Pls Educate me...

Great, You will have to start from the source: islam24hours.yolasite.com/.../Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

thank me later
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Exmay(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Great, You will have to start from the source: islam24hours.yolasite.com/.../Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

thank me later
What good can come out from a Source that is falsify from onset
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mogidi: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

thank me later

Hmmmm!!! He goes there in search of spirituality but return a terrorist, whey hey!!, what a way to wow mankind.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mogidi:

Hmmmm!!! He goes there in search of spirituality but return a terrorist, whey hey!!, what a way to wow mankind.

If all muslims are 'terrorists', won't everyone in Nigeria be dead.

Islam did not start 50 years ago..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.