Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37085 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
rigarmortis:

tell that to the woman sentenced to death in sudan, tell that to the citizens of Saudi Arabia and yemen who if they are born muslim or have a muslim parent can never convert to any religion otherwise they face death penalty, if you are a fetus and you are unfortunate enough to be in the womb of a turban wearing female in Saudi, you are already classified as a muslim

Again conflating issues. Anyone who actually knows Saudi society would know that it is a multi faceted society like many, with conservative and not so conservative muslims as well as the irreligious. No-one is hurt because they decide they will not pray again.

Saudi is by no means a model Islamic state anyway.

Visit Jeddah sometime, you might just like it.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

My point is, you say the bible has all these direction is life sciences but even the ones that are there are not been followed

Listen, I will not go into a war of words with you nor will I begin to argue about which religion is better — everyone knows the answer to this, the truth does not require forced acceptance nor does it argue unnecessarily. The truth is plain.

Since you claim to read the Bible, I want you to go read Romans 12:2. I've no further words for you.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
SoldierDollar don't derail the thread. There's no need for that
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by winner01(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
monsuru560: ALLAHU AKBAR KABIR'A
hope no bombs.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by experimentist: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chai! Some people no go fit sleep well today because of this news.. Dem fit no even chop.. Mods kindly hide this thread to avoid suicide by some stupid x x x lipsrsealed
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Again conflating issues. Anyone who actually knows Saudi society would know that it is a multi faceted society like many, with conservative and not so conservative muslims as well as the irreligious. No-one is hurt because they decide they will not pray again.

bros non-muslims don't have equal rights as muslims in saudi arabia... How do you explain that?

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Prowizy2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Freshpage:

Wht truth r u saying? I bet u dnt even knw d basis of wht u r saying. Bcuz u sound senseless.

Go back to the cave you came out from.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by holicalpha(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax:

No this is what it says: Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
So it is right to fight and kill people who doesn't believe in what you believe,really that's so immature wouldn't say Allah is immature but your common sense should tell you that is it bad to kill someone just because they oppose your religion
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Listen, I will not go into a war of words with you nor will I begin to argue about which religion is better — everyone knows the answer to this, the truth does not require forced acceptance nor does it argue unnecessarily. The truth is plain.

Since you claim to read the Bible, I want you to go read Romans 12:2. I've no further words for you.

No, I am not debating which is better, I want to learn from you how it provides guidance to life affairs like you claimed.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by musaibnabdul(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
maclatunji: Very impressive, may Allah bless her efforts!
amin
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tiarabubu: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

There are literally thousands of evangelists in the middle east, and south east asia including 'ex-muslims', they even have youtube videos on their activities.

Thousands of evangelists like Youcef, abi?

Evangelizing for a non - Muslim carries a 3 year sentence and for Muslims e.g. Veronique, applause and chants of God is Great! Interesting.

Christian pastor freed from Iranian prison after three years spent waiting for execution

An Iranian Christian pastor who was originally sentenced to death for holding on to his faith in the Islamic fundamentalist country was acquitted of apostasy charges and released from prison on Saturday.
Youcef Nadarkhani, 34, spent three years behind bars waiting to be executed to refusing to renounce Christianity. His charges were lowered to evangelizing to Muslims, which carried a three-year sentence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2200402/Youcef-Nadarkhani-Christian-pastor-freed-Iranian-prison-years-spent-waiting-execution.html

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
#Viewing# Boko Haram don kidnap nairaland girls oooooo. America will know #BringBackOurNLGirls smiley

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: bros non-muslims don't have equal rights as muslims in saudi arabia... How do you explain that?

Explain? What equal rights exactly?

There are many non muslims who live and work in Saudi in peace.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Just imagine what a Muslim said as regards the killings of innocent people — Religion of peace? Hell no! I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
tiarabubu:

Thousands of evangelists like Youcef, abi?

Evangelizing for a non - Muslim carries a 3 year sentence and for Muslims e.g. Veronique, applause and chants of God is Great! Interesting.

He lives in Iran and he knows the rules there. Is it right in your faith to break laws?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by rigarmortis: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

conflating issues? did you mean conflicting...cos I don't understand your post.

anyway, whether is a model for Islamic states is not the issue, just name one predominantly Christian country where anyone is sentenced to death for cvonverting...the so called models...Dubai and UAE are influenced by western Christians to practice moderately.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by abrajways: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Who wrote that chapter ? Another man who never meet Jesus... believe if you like
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by kolanpas(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
those of u that av been posting the sudanese women that converted,if u follow d story she was later release. Every country has her own rule and regulatn, china for example has some offences that the punisment is death, i never c anybody cries over that but if it were to b islamic country u will hear alot of cry. The death penalty is only applicable in muslim country for apostacy
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
abrajways:

Who wrote that chapter ? Another man who never meet Jesus... believe if you like

undecided
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by greatestman(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Religion and belief is a think of choice. So long nobody is been forced.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Explain? What equal rights exactly?

There are many non muslims who live and work in Saudi in peace.

1) No single church in the whole saudi. 2) You will be charged if found evangelizing 3) Non-muslims are only allowed to worship secretely 4) Non-muslims cannot marry muslims 5) Jehover witnesses are banned from entering saudi 6) There is IRK in schools but CRK is not allowed 7) Non-muslims are not allowed to enter mecca and medina make I stop here. You see what am saying now huh? If you doubt abeg find out urself through web

4 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
rigarmortis:

conflating issues? did you mean conflicting...cos I don't understand your post.

anyway, whether is a model for Islamic states is not the issue, just name one predominantly Christian country where anyone is sentenced to death for cvonverting...the so called models...Dubai and UAE are influenced by western Christians to practice moderately.

Those state are not christian States but secular states.

Read about how christian states persecuted Jews and Muslims in your own history.

Whatever you accuse muslim of, the christian states has a much, more terrible history.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by kolanpas(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
a never hear people condem what christain did to muslim in spain,go and read the history u and all other country colonise by xtain,u will know which religion is more forceful than d other

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by remsonik(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Instead of attacking christians why not attack the terrorists amongst u and force them to change their ways to the true message of islam!!
*yeye

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

He lives in Iran and he knows the rules there. Is it right in your faith to break laws?

a rule that favours only one religion. Rules are suppose to be for everybody's benefit. When china said no fasting people like you rushed out to condemn china. Now see urself. You enforce a rule at the expense of the other religion. How is that fair? Where is the peace?

5 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tiarabubu: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Sure, to prevent non-muslim Veroniques, the simple action is to make laws against them..... Which Muslim country allows proselytizing.

Meanwhile, any rule or process that rubs Muslims wrong is Islamophobia! How convenient. The issue is the morality of the two contrasts. Don't hide behind a simple escape and talk of rules.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: 1) No single church in the whole saudi. 2) You will be charged if found evangelizing 3) Non-muslims are only allowed to worship secretely 4) Non-muslims cannot marry muslims 5) Jehover witnesses are banned from entering saudi 6) There is IRK in schools but CRK is not allowed 7) Non-muslims are not allowed to enter mecca and medina make I stop here. You see what am saying now huh? If you doubt abeg find out urself through web

Saudi calls itself an Islamic State meaning there is a State religion.

This also means it is not the secular model that you might be used to, which assumes no state religion.

Non muslims are not dragged to worship in the mosques, they observe their faith in whatever way they can.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Those state are not christian States but secular states.

Read about how christian states persecuted Jews and Muslims in your own history.

Whatever you accuse muslim of, the christian states has a much, more terrible history.

everything has changed now my friend. Our forefathers(in christian) did wrong and we accept that and apologise for it. Today we don't do such. Oooh, our history justifies ur today's act? C'mon *smh

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
tiarabubu:

Sure, to prevent non-muslim Veroniques, the simple action is to make laws against them..... Which Muslim country allows proselytizing.

Meanwhile, any rule or process that rubs Muslims wrong is Islamophobia! How convenient. The issue is the morality of the two contrasts. Don't hide behind a simple escape and talk of rules.

Forget that guy — He is myopic

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tiarabubu: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
OliverPin: a rule that favours only one religion. Rules are suppose to be for everybody's benefit. When china said no fasting people like you rushed out to condemn china. Now see urself. You enforce a rule at the expense of the other religion. How is that fair? Where is the peace?

True talk. The concept of equally, morality and freedoms are soooo alien to some people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.