Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate (4590 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Compatibility- The Generous Thin Line Between Real Love And Infatuation / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: tank you brother...i need to hire e-body guards. My e-life is in real danger. Hahaha

No worry we dey here!!
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Bunchersstab(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: bunchersstab tanx man. I promise to do the to you and all guys in thos forum. Hw ur side na?
fyn man.
hw hustle?

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ahswear. That is major advantage of the NL hurricane. It swept ut evil threads away. tongue
I love men *selectively*,especially the kind-hearted ones with gentle touch and devilish bodies. wink
Tah! Shuuush! Who dash monkey?
LMAO!!!
He takes out his frustration on other innocent chikalas. Na we say make hin babe matter bend like crayfish? Hian!

i shall rise and come stronger woth this ministry i have started of exposing you ladies and runa gals. tongue

maybe na you be the lady sef wey want assasinate me. Ur plan no go work.

I have a lovely lady, who loves me so dearly. tongue dont be jealous arrogantmimi
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:
I know blame am,I blame the gfs wey show am pepper.The thing still dey pain am.The guy no gree recover.

If hin like make hin no recover,i go dash am one NL male...Andyblaze comes to mind....

@ Matthewbriggs,na so. Na only am wey babes don show pepper? How many female u see way dey carry man matter for head like pepper? You wey dey talk,u never get bad experience with babe? You don open weeping thread?
When a guy has had too much re-occuring experiences,it might not be wrong to assume he also has some blame in the matter. If u've had the same experiences with diff set of peeps,would u not sit back and ask urself what went wrong? Or if u've done something to warrant similar outcomes?

5 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: why the assault on mencade

Some of the female posters here are worse and full of bile..

some make it a business to hate on guys..

pickabeau1 God bless you. These ladies are all disciples of kanwulia, lorreta, dyt, etc their level of wickedness is too much but na me fit them.
Well done

how is work by the way?

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: i shall rise and come stronger woth this ministry i have started of exposing you ladies and runa gals. tongue

maybe na you be the lady sef wey want assasinate me. Ur plan no go work.

I have a lovely lady, who loves me so dearly. tongue dont be jealous arrogantmimi
Lol! Ahswear,if i wan assassinate u,i can never make a failed attempt. When i kill u finish,i go hang ur balls for my room as trophy.

3 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bunchersstab: fyn man.
hw hustle?
my brother we thank God oooo.. Well done sir
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
Lol! Ahswear,if i wan assassinate u,i can never make a failed attempt. When i kill u finish,i go hang ur balls for my room as trophy.
*slaps her pancake face*tongue

assasins no dey make mouth.

If i go assasinate ur i go use 2 fish hooks to pin ur two flabby boo.bs and hand ur outside as lessons to other ladies. tongue

3 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by pickabeau1: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: Well done

how is work by the way?

i for call kullyie join.. but she don calm down when the tsunami brought back her ID from the dead
I hope she does not go man hatin mode again

We dy push am ... small small
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:

If hin like make hin no recover,i go dash am one NL male...Andyblaze comes to mind....

@ Matthewbriggs,na so. Na only am wey babes don show pepper? How many female u see way dey carry man matter for head like pepper? You wey dey talk,u never get bad experience with babe? You don open weeping thread?
When a guy has had too much re-occuring experiences,it might not be wrong to assume he also has some blame in the matter. If u've had the same experiences with diff set of peeps,would u not sit back and ask urself what went wrong? Or if u've done something to warrant similar outcomes?
madam my threads are not weeping threads. U no read am well? My level of experience wont make any insane lady to play tricks on me.

Lynpetra, i dey laff oooo. Always getting me wrong. I pity you.

Gentle mimi stop disturbing my threads and please dont visit my thread at all. I created those threads to enlighten men on relationship matters eh.

And try and give your life to christ! tongue

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

i for call kullyie join.. but she don calm down when the tsunami brought back her ID from the dead
I hope she does not go man hatin mode again

We dy push am ... small small

hahahaha....abeg no vex, i forget to mention kulyie. Eeeyaaaa....all her feminists thread don lost. Pwahahahaha....i just pray she is now born again from all these nonsense feminists idea.

Well done ooooo

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: *slaps her pancake face*tongue

assasins no dey make mouth.

If i go assasinate ur i go use 2 fish hooks to pin ur two flabby boo.bs and hand ur outside as lessons to other ladies. tongue
*yinmu*
Na small small girls dey show u pepper wey dey make u come cry for us. Assassinate my funky azz. Who dash mencade-monkey? Leave my bweast alone. Keep ur mind off it. E no flat reach ur babe own wey don born football team for u. Lol!

4 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by pickabeau1: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin...
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:

Gbam!If his past relationships never worked,he needs to sit down and answer some questionnaires for himself. .
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
*yinmu*
Na small small girls dey show u pepper wey dey make u come cry for us. Assassinate my funky azz. Who dash mencade-monkey? Leave my bweast alone. Keep ur mind off it. E no flat reach ur babe own wey don born football team for u. Lol!
u have already dreamt about my balls, hoping to hang it and cherish it for the rest of your life. Woman! Your plan fail.
You always get me wrong. I dont do children relationship. U arent close yo my age, talkless of woman's age. Lets put that aside.

Go with you bwe.asts, the one i sucked and handle last nite is enough for me. tongue
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: madam my threads are not weeping threads. U no read am well? My level of experience wont make any insane lady to play tricks on me.

Lynpetra, i dey laff oooo. Always getting me wrong. I pity you.

Gentle mimi stop disturbing my threads and please dont visit my thread at all. I created those threads to enlighten men on relationship matters eh.

And try and give your life to christ! tongue

My dear,continue your ministry.Advocate for weak men like you who can't handle a woman.I have never seen a man with so much trouble about women.I don't know Wetin women do you o but Mehn I no say na strong thing.I pray you never experience such again.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Gbam!If his past relationships never worked,he needs to sit down and answer some questionnaires for himself. .

stop getting ideas into your head. I have a good relationship. Lets stop there. This abuja gal no go leave me ooo. Lynpetra, stop talking as if you have experience. No be this year you get your first boyfriend? tongue

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: u have already dreamt about my balls, hoping to hang it and cherish it for the rest of your life. Woman! Your plan fail.
You always get me wrong. I dont do children relationship. U arent close yo my age, talkless of woman's age. Lets put that aside.

Go with you bwe.asts, the one i sucked and handle last nite is enough for me. tongue
easy bro...
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mencade you serious for this matter!! cheesy
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by pickabeau1: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
choi...see gangup!

na only u waka come.. mencade

these babes don mean u today
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

I have never seen him active on threads other than female thread.It's like he has got some kind of cheesy programmed monitor.Change thus title to "My girlfriend is a bitttch"and voooom,e go land.

All he needs is one babe that would make him love again.

mencade5: mathew briggs, you are my only brother here. Thank you.
Sincerely i am really tired of ladies' bull.shiiit.
I see it as a matter of urgency to save men from the web of diabolic ladies by making them know that women are more than what they think they are.
Tanx bro

Your welcome bro.
Moreover @bold as you proceed on your mission of exposing the diabolical women do not forget to sing the praises of the the good ones ... Make your criticisms balanced

Personaly I hope you end up channelling the energy you spend for bashing and castigating to searching and finding the good ones. You would be surprise to know that quality women full ground. Leave the chaffs to continue in their chaffery ... Just focus on finding that one woman who makes sense to you.

Woman matter no be wetin man pikin suppose carry for head ... Just overlook their BS. Better women full ground no let the foolish ones work you up.

Regards man.
May love find you soon.

#MathewBriggs

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
*yinmu*

grin cheesy grin
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

My dear,continue your ministry.Advocate for weak men like you who can't handle a woman.I have never seen a man with so much trouble about women.I don't know Wetin women do you o but Mehn I no say na strong thing.I pray you never experience such again.
she is pained that all their tricks to weaken men have been exposed. All the crocodile tears, all the bliking of their eyes like as if affected by partial blindness, making faces like toddlers etc. It has been exposed and lynpetra and her she-devil warrior are not happy about it.
Una never see anything...you and your co ladies(liars) needs to change your ways of diabolism and repent!

Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: u have already dreamt about my balls, hoping to hang it and cherish it for the rest of your life. Woman! Your plan fail.

I'm not close to ur age?? OMG! Are you above fourty/fifty?. You old but still dey mumu. Blawd of God!
Na your cow bweast u handle?

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: choi...see gangup!

na only u waka come.. mencade

these babes don mean u today

bro trust me...na me fit all of them. E don tay wey i dey deal with them for here.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
I'm not close to ur age?? OMG! Are you above fourty/fifty?. You old but still dey mumu. Blawd of God!
easy sis..... grin
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2: Mencade you serious for this matter!! cheesy
prowizy2 this girls no go win me at all ooo. Hahaha. I serious na. We don dey fight for long. No be today.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
i never start anytin she don turn am to insult. Una see am abi? I never insult am.

Chaiii
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: she is pained that all their tricks to weaken men have been exposed. All the crocodile tears, all the bliking of their eyes like as if affected by partial blindness, making faces like toddlers etc. It has been exposed and lynpetra and her she-devil warrior are not happy about it.
Una never see anything...you and your co ladies(liars) needs to change your ways of diabolism and repent!

Hahaha

We are not pained o.Infact,aon behalf of women*kneels down*we are begging you to forgive and forget.Oya no vex,you too vex jare.Small play wey we carry your head do,you just hate us. grin grin.We won't hurt you again,biko.*blows nose*
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: prowizy2 this girls no go win me at all ooo. Hahaha. I serious na. We don dey fight for long. No be today.

I believe you.

Mencade5 Nairaland Freedom Fighter
cool
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
frankben: easy sis..... grin
frankben leave her she don find trouble. Make i start my own crase now.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Sit down kee? Dude be like dog wey dey return to hin vomit. If him yarn okpas here finish,the next second the guy go carry hin K-leg go fall mugu for fine chikala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why A Lady Should Wait Till Wedding Night Before Having Sex / Check Out A Full Collection Of SA GIRLS Booty And Camel Toe And Many More. / My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.