Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One (1069 Views)

Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by kuyola(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
First of all, i am a tall slim guy, am from the South west and my lady is form the East (Abia), though my parent does not discriminate tribe but they preferably would want an insider... when we met she was on the Average but now she is big. Recently, mom said in one of her jokes that she doesn't want me to bring a fat woman to her, that i should take my time to look for an average sized lady i.e not fat & not slim.

I am already falling for this girl and she is starting to believe that I'm hers for life. For me, i don't mind her size...buh of course she is not too big but i am just confused if mom will actually accept her since she is a little bit big coupled with the fact that she is also not from my side. She usually says that people like that can be mistaken as your mother or your aunty when you are identified with each other and they tend to be lazy wife later on because of their size.

Please guys your very good advices are needed...
[/i][i]
Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by Creamish(f): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fat isnt good for anyone. If u rily want to be with this lady, encourage her to lose some weight. U guyz can go jogging or do some aerobics together. If datz all ur mum is fussing about, then i dont think it's an issue. 1 month is enuff to see good results.

Good luck!
Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by heatmeup(f): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
mayb you should post her pics and let us see your defination of fat.because some poeple saw genevieve recently and they are shouting that she is very fat now can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by favoura89: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Our parents sometimes ve say in us chosin a life partner but I think we re d ones to make d final decision because we re going to live wit our partner forever. if the luv is there go for her
Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by Triczchic(f): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
We wouldnt want to be at logger heads wit ur mum....and we wouldnt want ur mum to hate ur gurl...so letz get ur future wifey in shape so mum can bless y'all... smiley
Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by ajasbaba(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
and so what
Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by amacastel: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
ajasbaba: and so what

Orobo
@ op ur mum is right and belive me if she stats bearing she will grow fatter u may not like her again let her reduce her food intake and avoid junk food let her also take more of fruits & she shld enroll in gym so that it wil be part of her. Fatness no they reign again
Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by DrObum(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Your mum loves you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dating a fat girl is wrong!

Cos you're dating 2 people!

That is, cheating on her with her!

grin grin grin

*runs out of thread before the e-warriors arrive*
Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
DrObum: Your mum loves you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

werey!! .. grin

@op sign her up in a gym,and she must go...a gurl must knw how to take care of her body,if she refuses it means shes showing u an evidence of truly being lazy thereafter! undecided
Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by femidejulius(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
OP... I don't think you are ready for marriage. I mean are you d one who wants to get married or your mother? C'mon. It is your marriage - your life and u are listening to someone giving you preferences?

Your mom is going to control your marriage. Wat a shame! U need to man up. To man up is to be able to take decisions, stand by it and be ready to face consequence(s).

I am not saying your mum isn't important but hey, it's your life and u should live it exactly the way you want. Listen to advices from people, but always follow your heart. Don't b afraid to discard even d advices of your parents. Parents aren't always right! It is d way to live a good life.

I hope you will grow up. For the sake of d woman dt will be your wife, I hope your mother or any oda person won't control your marriage.

Kudos for having the courage for inter-ethnic marriage. If there are more like u, nairaland will be devoid of tribalism and dos e-tribalists.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One by kuyola(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrObum: Your mum loves you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she was not big when i met her, she jst developed in few months ago.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This Your Kind Of Guy / Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape / Women That Beat Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.