Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Funny Formats People Use Online: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Formats People Use Online: (1053 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Church files lawsuit! People use same building for prostitution during service.. / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Formats People Use Online: by Dramadiddy(m): 12:57am On Nov 07, 2014
How guys ask for girls' number: Baby, this chat is getting boring
here. Are you on WHATSAPP?
How guys ask if a girl has a boyfriend: You really do look pretty, your boyfriend
is so lucky to have you. Hope he has told you this?
How Girls ask for recharge card: I'm really enjoying your chat dear, because you
are so lovely. I would have loved to continue but my MB is almost finished. I wish I
had more credit to recharge.
How girls ask if guys have girlfriends: Hmnnn, this one you are admiring me,
please oh, let your girlfriend not come and break my head oh!
True or False? Add your own formats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:09am On Nov 07, 2014
If a female subtly inquiries if I have a girlfriend , I'll tell her I don't 'cause the truth is: I've got a LOVER.

But more importantly ,I'll tell her in subtle ways that she'll have to compete with my other female admirers for my attention. Meaning she'll to 'fight' her way to be in pole position.
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Dramadiddy(m): 1:11am On Nov 07, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
If a female subtly inquiries if I have a girlfriend , I'll tell her I don't 'cause the truth is: I've a LOVER.

But more importantly ,I'll tell her in subtle ways that she'll have to compete with my other female admirers for my attention. Meaning she'll to 'fight' her way to be in pole position.
bros....iss nt a fighting sumtin naa we just joking here

1 Like

Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by marieolae(f): 1:13am On Nov 07, 2014
That watsapp stuff is very annoying

How guys ask a girl to see them..."What are you doing tomorrow? I'm just going to be at home bored and lonely. Wish I could have some company"
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Dramadiddy(m): 1:14am On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
That watsapp stuff is very annoying

How guys ask a girl to see them..."What are you doing tomorrow? I'm just going to be at home bored and lonely. Wish I could have company"
lool badd code there..
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by cupidhero(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2014
me:how are you?
she:i'm fine, you?
me:i'm fine but you the finest
she:realy
me:yeah
me:your BF must be proud,you are beautiful..............if she doesn't flow with me i withdraw and tell her that i was only practicing one of my "how to get a girl" tips and also tell her that i was not serious..that i was just researching for a book i'm writing on chicks hunting,i'm a good actor so 80% end up believeing me.

1 Like

Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by ola12(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Tallesty1(m): 5:12am On Nov 07, 2014
And when guys need "something" they'll be like.

Baby let's play.

Like say 'em be small children.
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by jejemanito: 5:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Very very legit
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Awho(m): 5:40am On Nov 07, 2014
Dramadiddy:
How guys ask for girls' number: Baby, this chat is getting boring
here. Are you on WHATSAPP?
How guys ask if a girl has a boyfriend: You really do look pretty, your boyfriend
is so lucky to have you. Hope he has told you this?
How Girls ask for recharge card: I'm really enjoying your chat dear, because you
are so lovely. I would have loved to continue but my MB is almost finished. I wish I
had more credit to recharge.
How girls ask if guys have girlfriends: Hmnnn, this one you are admiring me,
please oh, let your girlfriend not come and break my head oh!
True or False? Add your own formats.

hahahahahaha 21st century pips

vote Rokiatu for miss nairaland today, voting starts by 10am-6pm. Thanks for chosing #teamrokiatu
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2014
I am very familiar with the AIRTIME ASKING TECHNIQUE (AAT). They will call you darling, they will ask, if you had eaten and what you ate...(Delilahss) they will ask about your parents... (when did you care)... They will end up Can you send me recharge card. I will end up with WAIT FOR IT THOUGH IT TARRY.
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by passionate88: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2014
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedangry
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2014
And if she wants to ***,she will be like babe my ODOLONDO,the first time she told me this I was confused before the adorable miss rozay enlightened me on what odolondo is,although that first time I flopped but d second time eh I got the gist
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Bosville(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2014
Girls can be Very wittY.....they play their games childishly nd in d end u find urSelf taking bait...
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2014
edozie04:
And if she wants to ***,she will be like babe my ODOLONDO,the first time she told me this I was confused before the adorable miss rozay enlightened me on what odolondo is,although that first time I flopped but d second time eh I got the gist

lol hope you've voted for rozzay'.
Re: Funny Formats People Use Online: by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2014
NinoBrown888:

lol hope you've voted for rozzay'.
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason / How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse / How To Really Know If You Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.