Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) (4941 Views)

Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria (TAN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by sherilycious: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Register to become a member of Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria. (TAN) to enjoy lots of benefits like traveling, trainings, Jobs, attending their national meeting,being a Nigerian transformation ambassador, and so on. Click the link to register and learn more. http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=15510
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by isi4(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Same story and benefits they said when you become a Gejite....till today, still waiting for the fresh air to get to me even as a Gejite and now its TAN, who knows tomorrow it may be ANT!!!....I guess you/this people are taking people informations to do something else all in the name of membership registrattion
SMH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by ogbronx(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nonsense!
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by sherilycious: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
I also thought it was rubish the first time I heard about it, until I registered and saw lots of opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by Ofunaofu: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
in 2011, it was neighbour 2 neighbour. Now, its Transformation ambassadors of nigeria.
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by ideycraze: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Na God go judge una
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by sherilycious: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2014
this is an opportunity to join the winning team, and have an opportunity to be a vioce in Nigeria
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by tallfish145(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2014
A group without reasonable ambition

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by mikolo80: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2014
See nigerians de speak grammar instead of registering and collecting your own share of the 20billion dollars. The more you collect the less for them to steal. Just tell yourselves that you're undercover agents and take one for the team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Please I wanna register buh it nt Submitting who can help me out
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by Barryp(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Plz wats d format for phone number? Mine is nt aceptin oo. Has any1 reg sucesfuly? Plz hlp
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Na wao. I won join ooo.
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2014
nice one
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by cashbayo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Over 5 months now wey I don register and become member of TAN on its website and Facebook Page... I never see any dividends o.. Well sha; I still dey hopeful sha coz am an optimist!
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
cashbayo: Over 5 months now wey I don register and become member of TAN on its website and Facebook Page... I never see any dividends o.. Well sha; I still dey hopeful sha coz am an optimist!
sycophant
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by xtianh(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
please TAN should stop broadcasting or sponsoring the live telecast of nigerian games. They have been causing badluck to our teams. Please concentrate on ur regional rallies and leave our sports alone.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by jking001(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
God bless Nigeria God bless Goodluck Jonathan,President Federal Republic of Nigeria,God bless Transformation Agenda am registering for TAN as an ambassador Asap.
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) by Brahms(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Some people are cursed! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Posts sexy Pic / Senator Dino Melaye Pictured Hawking On The Street (photos) / Check Out 10 Men Tinubu Has Helped Become Who They Are In Nigeria Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.