Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice (20683 Views)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Tips For A Guy On How To Confront A Girl For Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by vict505(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Missmossy: Cool tips. As usual,the guys claim to be saints. All i see is hyprocrisy at its peak. Not all ladies of the feminine gender are sluts, not all are cheap anyway.

That you encountered some who dwindled your emotions if you got any is no reason to spew trash.
we both have cheating habits.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2014
chuxyz: Cheating is gender specific. If you are a christian like me, you will know the account of Solomon who had up to 1000 women. God has made man polygamous even though the christian religion condemns it but that has been the nature of man from the onset. I will like you to know that If a man cheats today, tomorrow he can absorb that woman as a second wife and everything gets to norm. But if a woman cheats, she can't absorb her cheating partner as a second husband. You check am na. Though cheating is cheating but don't compare men's cheating with women's because the former can be overlooked or seen as a norm.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2014
loswhite: cheating is disrespect to our relationship and I can't tolerate that. Cheating is not by mistake. My problem with girls is when u tell them to be careful abt a guy they will label u insecure, then later claim is a mistake undecided

lol

they will say its a the devil that caused it.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Adaeze003(f): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
chuxyz: Cheating is gender specific. If you are a christian like me, you will know the account of Solomon who had up to 1000 women. God has made man polygamous even though the christian religion condemns it but that has been the nature of man from the onset. I will like you to know that If a man cheats today, tomorrow he can absorb that woman as a second wife and everything gets to norm. But if a woman cheats, she can't absorb her cheating partner as a second husband. You check am na. Though cheating is cheating but don't compare men's cheating with women's because the former can be overlooked or seen as a norm.

What's wrong is wrong man! No two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by englishmart(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala][/quote]you didn't say anything. Lol
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by preetygina: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
wonderful tips. believe me,if u can try dem, u will be very happy at last dou is nt easy.it hurts so bad to remain mute for long.i ve ones tried such tips on a cheating boyfriend.hmmmm! i lost pounds of flesh trying to gather evidence cos i was seriously loosing it.buh on a faithful day, i exploded n he started explainin n behaving like a baby.i rubbished him dat day dat he cudnt lie after presenting my evidence.i sent d useless babe text which she replied instanta telling me he had been d one calling which i read out to him.hahaha he was shocked.till tomoro, he respects me cos he feels am very smart n no every moves he makes.we re couple now n i cant even vouch for him dou i ve nt suspected him again cos he is now ambitious n serious minded n gat no time for cheap babes out dere.(dats my tot lol).women, always pray to God to arrest ur man for u n also assume dat its in dere nature to cheat.believe me,u will live long n also dnt think of cheatin on ur hubby cos u will end up losin ur respect n tarnishin ur image.my dignity matters to me alot oooo.men, plsssss ooo pity ur women small plssssss cos emotional trauma can kill faster dan HIV.

MAKE I CHECK MA SOUP OOOOOOOO!

2 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by chuxyz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Adaeze003:

What's wrong is wrong man! No two ways about it.
I strongly agree with that. A thief and a murderer does what is wrong but their penalties differs. What is wrong is wrong but some are "wronger" than others. Cheat is cheat but a woman cheating is more an atrocity than a man's cheating. Sin is sin but not all sins are forgiven (if you are a christian). Thanks
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by hensben(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: LoL... Nigerian men on nairaland are dreamers sha!... They cheat and expect that a woman shouldn't too... abi?... Another kid even said 'its a man's world'.... Rotfl... Ok na... Keep cheating ehe! lol....

"Women are wiser these days".
@bolded, whats that suppose to mean, that she should cheat back , i dont get you.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Adaeze003(f): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
chuxyz: I strongly agree with that. A thief and a murderer does what is wrong but their penalties differs. What is wrong is wrong but some are "wronger" than others. Cheat is cheat but a woman cheating is more an atrocity than a man's cheating. Sin is sin but not all sins are forgiven (if you are a christian). Thanks

I really don't wanna argue buh you're forcing my hand.

Now, for comparison, you used a thief and a murderer. Two distinctively different crimes but in the case of cheating, it's ONE crime! The man n woman went out there and bleeped sm1 else and that's it!

What makes a man cheating any better? Bcoz the society overlooks it right? Or what other excuse do you have? Are you married to the society or your wife? What about the betrayal and the hurt she'll feel? Is it any less than what a man will feel if his wife cheats?

You might use bride price as an excuse but that's just tradition and it in no way means you own the woman and can treat her anyhow! Coz guess what, in some cultures, women have to pay dowry but that doesn't make her lord and master over the man.

Again, you keep bringing Christianity into this, prolly coz u saw my siggy. You said not all sins are 4given but there is no where the bible differentiates female adulterers 4rm male adulderers or is there? A male cheat and a female cheat are both guilty of ONE crime! Like it or not.

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by mezebel(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Calebosko: i hate women,dey are fish brain yet dey claim wise,dey are slut yet dey form like dy dont like sex,lie,kiling,gosip,backlash,betrayal all dea hoby,dey know its not good but dey lov it,may b its bcus dey eat d forbiden fruit more dan adam who only taste it upon arival,while eve was permenent on d garden.i dont tink i wil eva spend my had earn money to buy a woman
na people like u dey wash woman bloody catapult pant!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by chuxyz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Adaeze003:

I really don't wanna argue buh you're forcing my hand.

Now, for comparison, you used a thief and a murderer. Two distinctively different crimes but in the case of cheating, it's ONE crime! The man n woman went out there and bleeped sm1 else and that's it!

What makes a man cheating any better? Bcoz the society overlooks it right? Or what other excuse do you have? Are you married to the society or your wife? What about the betrayal and the hurt she'll feel? Is it any less than what a man will feel if his wife cheats?

You might use bride price as an excuse but that's just tradition and it in no way means you own the woman and can treat her anyhow! Coz guess what, in some cultures, women have to pay dowry but that doesn't make her lord and master over the man.

Again, you keep bringing Christianity into this, prolly coz u saw my siggy. You said not all sins are 4given but there is no where the bible differentiates female adulterers 4rm male adulderers or is there? A male cheat and a female cheat are both guilty of ONE crime! Like it or not.
Just like before, i strongly agree with your points but you are not getting me from the direction i am coming from. If a woman marries more than one husband, it is a sin and at same time not acceptable by the society. But if a man marries more than one wife, it is also a sin (according to the christian religion) but acceptable by the general society. Same applies to a woman who commits adultery and a man who commits adultery. That of men can only be condemned religiously but take religion off, it's becomes a norm and the general society overlooks it. Let me make reference to my previous instance which you tried to turn around. Murder and Stealing are both crime of unequal magnitude same way adultery committed by a man and that by a woman are both atrocities of unequal magnitude. That the society overlooks cheating by men means it's negligible compared to that of women which the society does not tolerate(thanks for that point). I think that explains it better cos it's the society(and nothing else) that can distinguish what is right from wrong.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by simdam500(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Complicated, who dont know if u ever wanna confront someone for their offence... Never once dip your hand in such an offence
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Infoay: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
maxism2: once women start cheating on their husbands, they become poisonous.

some women are too cheap.

my late uncle used to bang and finga them anyhow even though he was old just bcs of little cash. he banged d married, single, fiancees of guys. That's when I knew women are cheap slutss , excluding my mum and virgin sisters
You get mouth
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by BIMSELI: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
U guys are funny, its the same offence in both husband and wife!!!
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by BIMSELI: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2014
@Infoay u get baki!
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by eaglevirus: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Could you go confirm those sisters are still virgins!!!!!!
maxism2: once women start cheating on their husbands, they become poisonous.

some women are too cheap.

my late uncle used to bang and finga them anyhow even though he was old just bcs of little cash. he banged d married, single, fiancees of guys. That's when I knew women are cheap slutss , excluding my mum and virgin sisters
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by timsarb: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
maxism2:

u r right its always a SHE
the HE, cheats more jare!
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by daveP(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
(enters quite late with frying pan)
some are hurting
some are joking
some are insecure
some have spoken.i dnt know know who'l get fry-panned!!
I wnt lie,but majority 'ALWAYS' GET the pastor involved one way or the other.i laf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Start Dating? / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.