Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer (1147 Views)

Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by Julius48: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
The Managing Director of a Lagos based financial institution Stretchout Finance/Exclusive Rendezvous, Mr Stanley Acho has been dragged to the Zone 2 Force Headquarters, Obalende, Lagos for impregnating and sleeping with a customer of his bank, Kudirat Balogun.
According to a statement given to journalists, the woman, a trader and customer of the bank applied for a loan of 2.5 million naira at the bank and met the bank’s Managing Director, Stanley who copied her number from the form and was always calling to tell the woman of how he was attracted to her the first day they met.
The woman, a single mother was said to have fell for the banker’s good looks and sweet tongue and they started dating exactly a month after she went to the bank and has paid the loan she got from the bank.
Their amorous affair was said to have gained ground with the man telling her that his wife was unable to give him a male son and promised to marry Kudirat as a second wife if she can get pregnant and bear him a male child.
The affair was said to have taken a new dimension when the woman got pregnant and was asked by the Bank boss to terminate the baby with the excuse that his wife had threatened to kill him if he decides to take a second wife.

READ MORE & DOCUMENTS @: http://www.iconweekly.com/stretchout-financeexclusive-rendezvous-boss-stanley-acho-impregnates-customer/

Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Na this tinringbeku get good looks? Lmao! Nna mehn.....

1 Like

Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by Ishilove: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Smh. African men. Mscheeeew
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by Mintayo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Op biko,na that man u display him pics be that Stanley??shocked some women sha...smh!
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 19, 2014
The guy no try at all
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Only in Nigeria they arrest people for an "understanding" entered into by two willing adult parties

1 Like

Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by Chairbabe: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2014
See as e head dey like mkpi
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by dytbabe: 5:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo: Na this tinringbeku get good looks? Lmao! Nna mehn.....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by fredoooooo: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2014
dytbabe:

grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by dyttt: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2014
fredoooooo:

shocked shocked

my honey bunch
how u been
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by fredoooooo: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2014
dyttt:

my honey bunch
how u been

i dey ma'am . you ?
what happened to your moniker ?
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by dyttt: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2014
fredoooooo:

i dey ma'am . you ?
what happened to your moniker ?

dyt
dytbabe
dyttt

all same and available
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by fredoooooo: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2014
dyttt:

dyt
dytbabe
dyttt

all same and available
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cool cool cool
Re: Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2014
Bank boss indeed.

Where is his job ethics ?

Condom don finish for Lagos ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I keep meeting troublesome ladies! / Breaking The Ice: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.