Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit (8094 Views)

FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2014
patemy: You meet a guy and he asks you out and you accept and the first day you visit him at home he makes sexual advances do you take it as a normal thing or do you get pissed off and does it change your perception of the guy ?

unless I'm not interested if not

you can't resist!!!!

not when I raise my spotless white Ferrari singlet exposing my 6.75 packs abs
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2014
jericco1:

But you'll agree on his second attempt abi?
. Y not. If he can buy ferari nd a hus plus propose to me same day. Which he can neva do so?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by sexylogan(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

unless I'm not interested if not

you can't resist!!!!

not when I raise my spotless white Ferrari singlet exposing my 6.75 packs abs

Are you a guy...or a babe? Hmmm....

One by one, we go dey catch una #NL-guys-posing-as-females

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by thegoodone2(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2014
depend on d lady. if she want it on d first day no problem. (afi lo ni orun inu moto.)
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Babe2sure(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

True. A man who has serious long-term plans with a woman wouldn't want to rush into sex on the first date.

Exactly!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

Are you a guy...or a babe? Hmmm....

One by one, we go dey catch una #NL-guys-posing-as-females

undecided undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by eightsin(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Omo mehn, me dey go straight for d kill d 1st time d babe enter my caban... It's left to her to accept or reject bt me go surely persuade. Fvck d gentle man tin.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by jericco1(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2014
rozzay: . Y not. If he can buy ferari nd a hus plus propose to me same day. Which he can neva do so?

hehe I'm begining to Like you
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by CoachDX: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2014
patemy: You meet a guy and he asks you out and you accept and the first day you visit him at HOME he makes sexual advances do you take it as a normal thing or do you get pissed off and does it change your perception of the guy ?
He's right then!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Opiosko: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

Back in my University "player" days, I met this cute babe I liked. I took things slow becuz I wanted a long-term relationship not knowing the babe was busy complaining to her friends that I was a "Jew" guy and I wasnt "taking the initiative". I found out too late or else I would have taught her a lesson she would have never forgotten. angry
Jehw gays always found out late. The babe was right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2014
edozie04: lol,I tink shey u no dy fear b4,bt seriously a guy tat tries tat on d first date na big fvck up e do

Nigerian ladies falling on a first date since 1914.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2014
MrsCork2: Hmmm

Transgender Nairalanders..

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Babe2sure: I will feel disrespected and pissed off. My first impression of him, will be that he is a player.(That is their code of conduct anyway). Ordinarily,a man that will be in it for the long haul, will not want to try that because he knows he may lose you through that action.
Must he be in it for the long haul? It's not like you're bringing anything else to the table but your body.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by globoy: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Abeg hu get BB charger 4 here
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by xcitedjay(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

Back in my University "player" days, I met this cute babe I liked. I took things slow becuz I wanted a long-term relationship not knowing the babe was busy complaining to her friends that I was a "Jew" guy and I wasnt "taking the initiative". I found out too late or else I would have taught her a lesson she would have never forgotten. angry

Experiences like this my brother is what gives wisdom. Making an attempt on 1st visit doesnt mean you don't have respect for the Lady, it just means you find her attractive enough to want to "know" her better.

Also, that a girl gives it to you on the 1st visit doesn't mean she won't make a long term partner. Infact, the real baddoes go SUFFER you into marriage telling you she's decided to stop having sex till marriage while some other dudes are WIPING her on 1/2 visit.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by petitmonde(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
People find it dificult to comprehend.OP said first VISIT,not first date.a first visit might even be after 3/4 dates.@ least d guy cannot force her.see,there z no ONE general rule for social beings.
Wether 1st or 100th visit,he already has a game plan for u.
It is left for d lady to decide what exactly she wants from d guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Babe2sure(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
BoboYekini: Must he be in it for the long haul? It's not like you're bringing anything else to the table but your body.

Whaat? The way you mentioned 'body' sounds as if womens' body are a dime to a dozen. You talked true to type (like a player or someone that does not respect women).
To start with, how do you view a woman that you slept with on a first visit?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
I guess it is rightly wrong to try dat shit on first visit but wit d happenings dis days and d way our ladies claim to be wiser warrant guys to mak move at first visit.... During my OND days, I met a lady and d pace at which we got into each other was faster dan d pace at which Hussain Bolt takes off during 100m race..., I sometimes passed my nyt in her villa though she had a room mate... There was a day her room mate went out and informed her she wldnt return dat day... I go to her place and we slept together as usual but I respected her and felt I shldnt touch her as it was our first time sleepin one-on-one... Fast forward to few months later.... I was talkin to her room mate and jokingly told her I was cold and wished her frnd was ryt beside me to tak off d cold, d next tin she said was, evn if my friend is unclad in ur presence, u don't av d liver to do anytn... Woooooow !!! At dat instance, it was as if d ground shld open and swallow me up
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by sarmiie(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

got broken hearted huh?? Same happened to me, except i actually was a ''Jew boy''......needless to say i NEVER made that mistake agin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by drmikeadams(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
na so all these gurls go dey form class for nairaland..the rate which them dey open legs on a first visit is alarming...just get better apartment tell em say you get one plaza for lagos island,,very cheap set of humans.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by heatmeup(f): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
drmikeadams: na so all these gurls go dey form class for nairaland..the rate which them dey open legs on a first visit is alarming...just get better apartment tell em say you get one plaza for lagos island,,very cheap set of humans.
oga seun pls make sure you put age limit on nairaland romance section we don't want kids here ********strolls out
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Opiosko: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosyne2much: I guess it is rightly wrong to try dat shit on first visit but wit d happenings dis days and d way our ladies claim to be wiser warrant guys to mak move at first visit.... During my OND days, I met a lady and d pace at which we got into each other was faster dan d pace at which Hussain Bolt takes off during 100m race..., I sometimes passed my nyt in her villa though she had a room mate... There was a day her room mate went out and informed her she wldnt return dat day... I go to her place and we slept together as usual but I respected her and felt I shldnt touch her as it was our first time sleepin one-on-one... Fast forward to few months later.... I was talkin to her room mate and jokingly told her I was cold and wished her frnd was ryt beside me to tak off d cold, d next tin she said was, evn if my friend is unclad in ur presence, u don't av d liver to do anytn... Woooooow !!! At dat instance, it was as if d ground shld open and swallow me up
Jehw guy of the 1st order ur own nobi here oh! Pls wait for a thread asking guys to narrate details of the most stwpid act of their jehw guy days..... She invited u to sleep with her nd u 'wanted' to respect her...meanwhile she's burning inside. Guess u were especting her to strip nd beg u bfor u gat her msg. Mitcheww!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Theflint1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
I dey crase wey I no go at least smooch d hoe for first date...ah ah, guys no dull o! no pity dem at all...#these hoes ain't loyal#....But honestly I no fit try touch gal wey I like on first date except she be sharer and I always go for d sharers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
rozzay: Haba on a first visit ke I ll just dash him slap

4get dat tin abeg. No be like say u no go give me if i want am. Once i stare at u with my God-gifted sexy eyes, na u sef go beg me make i come take am even when i no want am.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by loswhite(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
edozie04: lol,I tink shey u no dy fear b4,bt seriously a guy tat tries tat on d first date na big fvck up e do
Bleep up !!!! Hw? It all depends on the girl. U can chop on d first day no be news
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by drmikeadams(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
heatmeup: oga seun pls make sure you put age limit on nairaland romance section we don't want kids here ********strolls out
oga seun pls make sure you ban sluts on nairaland romance section we dont want wwhores....................strolls out
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
drmikeadams: oga seun pls make sure you ban sluts on nairaland romance section we dont want wwhores....................strolls out
nawa o!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Babe2sure:

Whaat? The way you mentioned 'body' sounds as if womens' body are a dime to a dozen. You talked true to type (like a player or someone that does not respect women).
To start with, how do you view a woman that you sleep with on a first visit?
She must have been irresistible.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Bigsteveg(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
rozzay: Haba on a first visit ke I ll just dash him slap

Not dat am supporting sex on d first date, but just to know..like how many visits dey proper b4 guy go ask for sex?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Bigsteveg(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
edozie04: Yeah,desperate guys,real men don't do tat

Kip forming...u aint 'bedding' rozzay.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Bigsteveg(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sheenor:

better.........like seriously bah, some guys are jst2stup.d......first visit nd dey initiate dat?....mehn dey deserve dat better slap abeg...

Cool down jor, we know ur type...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Opiosko: Jehw guy of the 1st order ur own nobi here oh! Pls wait for a thread asking guys to narrate details of the most stwpid act of their jehw guy days..... She invited u to sleep with her nd u 'wanted' to respect her...meanwhile she's burning inside. Guess u were especting her to strip nd beg u bfor u gat her msg. Mitcheww!
hahahahahaha see how u sef com finish me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) / See Video Davido's Ex Shared On Twitter 18+ / I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.