Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances (2309 Views)

Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2014
She is spreading lies about me. I don't know what to do again. She wants to destroy my life. Should I quit? Or should I expose her publicly?

Remember that she is the oga's daughter.
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by McWhillion(m): 1:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Bros, wetin happen na, this your boss pikin wey no just wan commot on top your matter, abeg go do fasting and prayer for am o AND I'M DEAD SERIOUS TOO-that's if you're saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by barackodam: 2:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Still on d matter??.??
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by reedbam: 5:23am On Jul 19, 2014
The girl is ugly undecided
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Chairbabe: 5:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Try to look for a Job elsewhere,even if you expose her you might get sacked.
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Record your conversations with her, then reveal it to her, so as to warn her never to make such advances at you again, or better yet, give it to a higher power( make sure eyou have another copy though)... In case.
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Exponental(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Gather evidences n play d good boy

1 Like

Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by sexylogan(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
krall: She is spreading lies about me. I don't know what to do again. She wants to destroy my life. Should I quit? Or should I expose her publicly?

Remember that she is the oga's daughter.

Guy, you are missing a rare opportunity to be Vice President/ Chairman of the company o...

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Sunkyphil(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2014
Krall again U and all these ur folktales;u and andyblaze dey compete ni?
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

Guy, you are missing a rare opportunity to be Vice President/ Chairman of the company o...
and get sacked after she is satisfied?
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2014
krall,u r a guy nw...do d needful
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: krall,u r a guy nw...do d needful
and what is the "needful" ?
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2014
krall: and what is the "needful" ?
give her wat she want...am sure u want it too....except she s ugly
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by sexylogan(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2014
krall: and get sacked after she is satisfied?

Probably grin

But it might be worth it... tongue
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2014
Sit her down in her office with your smartphone on record and get all the facts nah. Why you dey behave like mumu ?

You should be the one threatening to expose her and not the other way.

Now, are you even a virgin ?
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: give her wat she want...am sure u want it too....except she s ugly
if i want it would i be asking what to do. she is not ugly, but i dont like her.
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo: Sit her down in her office with your smartphone on record and get all the facts nah. Why you dey behave like mumu ?

You should be the one threatening to expose her and not the other way.

Now, are you even a virgin ?
this is not how it works. she is very smart. and i am suspecting blackmail here. if she decides to cry foul, who would they believe. here wordplay makes recording redundant.
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by egopersonified(f): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2014
I said it, u ve come again, y didnt u just do what I asked u to in d other thread?
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Tender your resignation and apply for LASTMA!
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by dmcdad: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: krall,u r a guy nw...do d needful
And what could that be?
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad:
And what could that be?
...i donno..depends on wat u think d needful is
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by dmcdad: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: ...i donno..depends on wat u think d needful is
I see... But what do you yourself think it is?
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad:
I see... But what do you yourself think it is?
mayb doing wat u think is right...
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: mayb doing wat u think is right...
Maybe what is right is relative at this juncture. Can you narrow it down and be most specific? wink
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Impulse80(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Is she that ugly?
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by edufabulous(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
kiss Bros since she's forcing it on you, I suggest you "chop her akara" grin and still keep the evidence in case of incasity.
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by drmikeadams(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
krall: if i want it would i be asking what to do. she is not ugly, but i dont like her.
pm her phone number..make i run the contract for u..or invite me come ur office..

1 Like

Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
drmikeadams: pm her phone number..make i run the contract for u..or invite me come ur office..
sense boy grin
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
sum guys slack sha. u see free pusi u dey reject
Re: My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
ednut1: sum guys slack sha. u see free pusi u dey reject
the day u will put your "nose" where it will not come out from, your eye will clear.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. / Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? / Dumping And Breaking Up.. Is There Any Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.